Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 135. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Me im just planning to mine and mine and mine and store bitcoins on my wallet and wait for price increase then sell it for instant big profit.I've been storing bitcoins for about a month from my hashocean account ive aready save about 0.1 btc in total.Im hoping this halving i can have big profit now.Goodluck to all and to your future plans

Well if you are going to collect so many bitcoins and you are able to collect it before the halving, higher chances of earning big is possible.
And hoping that most of us will become rich because of bitcoins.
well bitcoin halving is just the start and the price will surely go up in the near future and the price will not go back down because more and more people get interested in it

my plan is to hold as much bitcoins as i possibly can in order to make a lot of money in the future, also i sometimes do a little bit of trading from time to time with other cryptocurrencies

Yeah its always good to keep on trying to grow our coins, and trading helps it in best way, if you want to get rich with bitcoin then collect maximum possible and hold it for future.
Yes very true indeed trade could give us an advantage. We can get bitcoin from a wide variety of ways. Bitcoin withstand up to collect lots and sell when prices are high it is a way to get more profits and become rich.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Me im just planning to mine and mine and mine and store bitcoins on my wallet and wait for price increase then sell it for instant big profit.I've been storing bitcoins for about a month from my hashocean account ive aready save about 0.1 btc in total.Im hoping this halving i can have big profit now.Goodluck to all and to your future plans

0.1 bitcoin is not that big so you cannot expect to be earning a lot on this halving. Maybe on the next halving after this halving you can have more bitcoin and then you can expect to have a bigger profit on your hold. Just continue what you are doing and earn more bitcoins. Accumulate as much as you can and you will have a lot of money when the price gets really high.

I found out that sports betting and using the tips from well-known tipsters are great ways to increase your btc. I don't know about you, but it has given me some nice profit in the current times. Just bet on sports that you know pretty well and you'll do good.

Yeah I regularly bet on cricket as I follow this sport and I am also aware about the team and players which can help me in earning some profits from it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

0.1 bitcoin is not that big so you cannot expect to be earning a lot on this halving. Maybe on the next halving after this halving you can have more bitcoin and then you can expect to have a bigger profit on your hold. Just continue what you are doing and earn more bitcoins. Accumulate as much as you can and you will have a lot of money when the price gets really high.

I found out that sports betting and using the tips from well-known tipsters are great ways to increase your btc. I don't know about you, but it has given me some nice profit in the current times. Just bet on sports that you know pretty well and you'll do good.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 868

Well if you are going to collect so many bitcoins and you are able to collect it before the halving, higher chances of earning big is possible.
well bitcoin halving is just the start and the price will surely go up in the near future and the price will not go back down because more and more people get interested in it

my plan is to hold as much bitcoins as i possibly can in order to make a lot of money in the future, also i sometimes do a little bit of trading from time to time with other cryptocurrencies

Yeah its always good to keep on trying to grow our coins, and trading helps it in best way, if you want to get rich with bitcoin then collect maximum possible and hold it for future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Becoming rich just for 0.1btc is sounds funny. halving will be profitable there is no doubt about it. but with 0.1btc you can earn at least 0.1btc and make your money double to 0.2btc. which is still not a big money. If you want to really become rich you need at least 200 btc to become rich with btc. after mining 200 will turn equal to 400's price in dollar.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It would be perfect if it is possible that I can sell it with a lot of profit later in the future with a lot of profit but it can takes a long time until it will reach that high value.
So we need the patience for it to wait for a price increase and that can be bad if you are doing it wrong.
Activity: 910
At present I am little busy but when I will be free, then I will surely try my hands on bitcoin trading. As I have observed price of alt-coins fluctuate a lot even in a single day, this seems to be a profitable.

Trading is good if you have good strategy and sound knowledge, but you need to keep close watch on price movements or else you may even loose your coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
At present I am little busy but when I will be free, then I will surely try my hands on bitcoin trading. As I have observed price of alt-coins fluctuate a lot even in a single day, this seems to be a profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
I have no plan to become rich, if it happen to me someday then i will be happy i think. But now i am just using bitcoin as currency without any think about rich life.

That's a very humble statement, humble people tend to become rich even not knowing that they are on their way to be a rich man. Of course all of us if become rich one day, we are all gonna be happy for sure.
Everybody have a luck, I think it's not impossible to being rich with Bitcoin we only need make an effort and take some risk.

To become rich with bitcoin you need to have huge number of coins in your wallet and for that you need start working from now and collect as much possible for future.
Activity: 672
I have no plan to become rich, if it happen to me someday then i will be happy i think. But now i am just using bitcoin as currency without any think about rich life.

That's a very humble statement, humble people tend to become rich even not knowing that they are on their way to be a rich man. Of course all of us if become rich one day, we are all gonna be happy for sure.
Everybody have a luck, I think it's not impossible to being rich with Bitcoin we only need make an effort and take some risk.
I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

Be brave dude, get rich with BITCOIN is not impossible just try any investments like trading or something else every investment has a risk, but if we take a higher risk there are higher prize.
Activity: 798
we will become rich with bitcoins when its price reaches $1000
You right but we need to wait a long time, but if we earn many Bitcoin with any investments we can wait the price rise also collect as much as possible.

If you want to get rich in future then you need to work hard and try to earn as much bitcoins possible, as price will be really high in future.
we will become rich with bitcoins when its price reaches $1000
You right but we need to wait a long time, but if we earn many Bitcoin with any investments we can wait the price rise also collect as much as possible.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My plan is to earn as much as possible until a big price increase. When this will happen, I will invest it in profitable bussinesses. I can also wait a (really) long time to see a huge price increase.
Yeah mate I'm the same with you, being work hard to earn as much as possible. did you think in 2017 the price will rise significantly? if that happen we can get rich sooner. 

I believe that the price in 2017  will significant increase. If you are planning to get that rich with bitcoin, maybe that is only possible if you are going
to hold so many bitcoins today.
My plan to get rich with gambling is trading or hold btc for the long time. My prediction bitcoin will increase.
May be the next 5 years.
you can become rich when on gambling? looks like it's a very difficult thing? and you need luck very high to be rich in gambling?
people will be very difficult even doubling their bitcoin
Every investments is have a risk, but if we choose one that have a huge risk and then we win. That is a big win.higher risk higher victory dude
My plan is to earn as much as possible until a big price increase. When this will happen, I will invest it in profitable bussinesses. I can also wait a (really) long time to see a huge price increase.
Yeah mate I'm the same with you, being work hard to earn as much as possible. did you think in 2017 the price will rise significantly? if that happen we can get rich sooner. 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Well, halving is close now. Why not investing on bitcoin and holding your bitcoin until the halving come ? Because my plan is when the halving come, the price of bitcoin will increase and i sell all my coins.

Hope your plan will come true even though I doubt that the price will increase significantly when the halving come. Of course you need to be ready for any possibilities if the price is not increase as you expected.

Whatever the price is going up or down we should still collect bitcoin diligently as if we still collect bitcoin balance we will continue to increase. And we have to know when to sell it, certainly when the price is high so that we can benefit. Perhaps it was a simple plan to get rich.

Holding bitcoin for really long term can make you rich in future as it is predicted that price will reach to $10k in future and if it happens then you can be super rich  Grin

Prediction will not always come true, so holding for so long term for something that is not guaranteed is worthless imo. Better to always trade it, buy when its a bit low and sell when it is up. Although the profit is not big but if you do it frequently, so you can collect more and more profit.
Jump to: