Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 139. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I try to bet 0.001 BTC on 9900X and win.
Also I try to make a big on sport bets.
I hope to win someday.

We all hope to win one day but if this really gonna happen is the question, gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its gonna be difficult.

if you always try a small bet to get something big, it's really difficult. though possible, but you will lose a lot of money.
but sports betting and make a parlay if you have a good knowledge, it is possible to get great results.

9900X will not win. It has very little odds. And if you bet small with good odds of winning, you will still not win if you do it in long term because house edge will eat you. Better go for YOLO and see your luck. One time big time. Or go for sports betting and use your knowledge in sports to get an advantage in betting. If you are good enough you can get profit. But gambling will not make you rich. It will just give you some profit/loss. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I do not have a good plan to be honest because I think you also do not need a real good to get rich with the bitcoin.
I have invested a pretty high amount in the bitcoin and I think i can be come rich with it if I hold it long enough.

For me, I'm planning to be rich but I'm also thinking it with the help of bitcoin, but even though I won't be that rich. As long as, I'm able to
eat daily and have something to spend for my daily living that would be enough.
God will bless me, if I'm going to be rich.

If you work hard on it then you can surely get rich in future, not only with bitcoin but also with your day job, try to earn from both and that will increase your financial wealth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I do not have a good plan to be honest because I think you also do not need a real good to get rich with the bitcoin.
I have invested a pretty high amount in the bitcoin and I think i can be come rich with it if I hold it long enough.

Yeah if you have high amount of coins with you then you can get rich in future as price will be very much high in future so only holding for a long time can make your rich.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to simply use bitcoin as a savings protocol to encourage me to save money. I usually waste my money spending on things that I don't need at all. But with bitcoin and I watch my balance grow over time and that is pretty satisfying for me.

At the same time, I can get rich with bitcoin by holding it. I believe that bitcoin still has a long way to go both as a currency and its price. I buy it as an investment and as a store of value.

How much are you able to save (invest) and how frequently, and then what is your timeline?  For example, 2 years or 5 years or 10 years?  For example, maybe you are able to invest $100 per month but as your cash flow increases you are able to invest $200, $300 per month or more, and maybe with price fluctuations, etc, you may be able to attempt to time it a little bit and then accumulate 10, 20 or 30 btc or more over the next 5 years, but then maybe BTC's by then will be worth $2,000, $5000 or $10,000 or more?   But, yeah, a good idea to invest slowly over a longer time period and to continue to attempt to accumulate as much as you can without sacrificing yourself too much.
legendary
I´m just gonna hold some bitcoins till the end of this year and wait on the halving, hope fully it will be profitable so I can become rich this year.
hold is an ancient method if you're just holding a little bitcoin. you're not going to get rich with this method. maybe you will get little benefit alone. but it's better than you use gambling as a method of doubling

Gambling is the least method he should dive into.
One that a small timer like me could invest into is the IPO of good coins. I've invested to DAO which a lot of reputable users skeptical about yet still they invest to it by buying ETH for DAO.
This kind of investment is a lot faster than waiting for btc to double its value.

You are correct to suggest that there is a difference between investing and gambling; however, if you are suggesting to "invest" in DAO, there is a much greater element of gambling in that, and therefore, it does not seem accurate to characterize "investing in DAO" as an investment.  In other words, the chance of losing a lot of money is probably just as likely, if not more, than gaining a lot of money.
Activity: 350
I am not planning to get rich with Bitcoin because that is not what I am here for. I am here to make some extra money next beside my day job. Planning to get rich is not something I am planning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to simply use bitcoin as a savings protocol to encourage me to save money. I usually waste my money spending on things that I don't need at all. But with bitcoin and I watch my balance grow over time and that is pretty satisfying for me.

At the same time, I can get rich with bitcoin by holding it. I believe that bitcoin still has a long way to go both as a currency and its price. I buy it as an investment and as a store of value.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
My plan is not to get rich with Bitcoin but just to make some extra money. Getting rich with Bitcoin is not possible at this moment because the price is not so high right now that you can become rich.

Getting rich isn't possible in bitcoin just because of it's price?

No you are wrong. What if you are holding lots of coins? There are people who have 1,000btc or more in possession. I considered them rich if they will convert it to fiat with the current price rate.

Mostly those people who have 1000 btc and more are the people who got into bitcoin early when no one is trusting bitcoin and the price is too low. Just what he is saying right now. So people who believe now can become rich too if they just persevere and continue to believe and earn and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 812
I hope to win someday.

We all hope to win one day but if this really gonna happen is the question, gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its gonna be difficult.

if you always try a small bet to get something big, it's really difficult. though possible, but you will lose a lot of money.
but sports betting and make a parlay if you have a good knowledge, it is possible to get great results.
Yes but as it was just a game if we win the next will surely lose. Very hard to become rich in this way because it's just like a game. To be rich try the way to get bitcoin is certain we can get bitcoin as using segnature campaign, trade, sell services, etc.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I´m just gonna hold some bitcoins till the end of this year and wait on the halving, hope fully it will be profitable so I can become rich this year.
hold is an ancient method if you're just holding a little bitcoin. you're not going to get rich with this method. maybe you will get little benefit alone. but it's better than you use gambling as a method of doubling
I agree to hold less good, let alone hold a small amount. because the hold was filled with uncertainty, because you just always expect the price to rise higher in the future. to be rich you must be smart to see the opportunity and make a profit.

It is good to hold some bitcoins, because if you don't hold today you will don't get profit from it. And if you are going to invest all your bitcoins,
well that is a very risky part, you still need to have a portion to back up your investment if troubles come to you, like collapsing of your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I agree to hold less good, let alone hold a small amount. because the hold was filled with uncertainty, because you just always expect the price to rise higher in the future. to be rich you must be smart to see the opportunity and make a profit.
Activity: 476
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
if im going to tell you my strategy to get rich with the bitcoin it wont be able for me to get rich with my idea. So if everybody is going to tell you i dont think so i think that everybody who has a strategy wants to keep it for his own

That is just bullshit, you can just use someone's strategy and its still the question if you will get rich by your strategy right ?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Gambling is the least method he should dive into.
One that a small timer like me could invest into is the IPO of good coins. I've invested to DAO which a lot of reputable users skeptical about yet still they invest to it by buying ETH for DAO.
This kind of investment is a lot faster than waiting for btc to double its value.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have no any plan to get rich with bitcoin, cause i am using bitcoin as currency not as investment. By the way my plan will be linked wiht different trading stuff i think.

Even you are not planning to be rich but it can possibly happen not knowing that you are going you're way there. Since you said, you are planning
to be linked with different trading stuffs.
Well that could make you rich even you don't plan to be rich,
Activity: 364
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
if im going to tell you my strategy to get rich with the bitcoin it wont be able for me to get rich with my idea. So if everybody is going to tell you i dont think so i think that everybody who has a strategy wants to keep it for his own
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I have no any plan to get rich with bitcoin, cause i am using bitcoin as currency not as investment. By the way my plan will be linked wiht different trading stuff i think.

I think once you bought a bitcoin it is already invested. Oh just my opinion though. Because I see it move a lot so you cant know what might happen with the currency that you are using which is "bitcoin"
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I hope to win someday.

legendary

There is no problem using bitcoin as a currency, and it is probably good, overall, for bitcoin's total infrastructure when folks use BTC as a currency.

Nonetheless, if you also want to use BTC as an investment, you need to replace all of your spent BTC within a fairly short period of time.  Whenever, I spend BTC at least at these prices and in the past couple of years, I attempt to replace it within 24 hours and frequently much sooner because I don't want to gamble volatility risk on those coins that I had used for consumption purposes and I want to at least keep my total holdings of BTC to be at least the same amount (but preferably growing little by little)
Jump to: