Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 180. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really want to start trading crypto currencies again like I used to but there are just so many of them now I wouldn't really know where to start. I really would like to accumulate 10 bitcoin in one year towards our retirement but it's quite hard to do nowadays.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
My plan is to invest it all into Verge!
Then wait 6 moinths lol. KABOOOM

Very nice plan because halving is coming i think it can give effect on bitcoin price. My plan to is to save more bitcoin so let see if the halving have good effect on its price who knows we wilk get more profit by that and we can get more funds for our other investments.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
My plan is to invest it all into Verge!
Then wait 6 moinths lol. KABOOOM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Like my name says, slow and steady building up of coins. With a little gamble of course.

No, you have to be faster in increasing your coins and income in order to be benefitted, and becoming rich, with slow speed you will pass your age and will be too old to be rich.

If you want to make some quick bucks you are more likely to take higher risks, which might end up being not in your advantange. It depends on with what amount of profit are you happy with. You look for quick profits, but the other person may look for a more stable source of profit that is more safe and requires less risks.
Yes true if I had to choose I would choose the regular profits but the result is stable because I think it certainly is. I am also not willing to take risks in bitcoin because I am afraid to lose if wrong in taking decisions.
If you have more bitcoin hold some and obtain regular profits from it, then invest the remaining.. In gambling if you have luck you can earn more money than holding or saving it. The same will be in trading and playing ponzi games.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Part of the money will be spent on the trade on the exchange, another part of the leave itself in the hope of increasing by a halving.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Like my name says, slow and steady building up of coins. With a little gamble of course.

No, you have to be faster in increasing your coins and income in order to be benefitted, and becoming rich, with slow speed you will pass your age and will be too old to be rich.
That you can say when you consider bitcoins as your primary source of income maybe he has btc as a side income and a way of entertainment. I think the best way to grow btc is by participating in surveys, lending ( with collateral is better Wink ) and maybe investing in gambling sites.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
My plan is building small bussiness in telecomunication, using blockchain technology, and use bitcoin as main payment processor, im not sure i can be rich with it, but im sure i will have good life.

As long as you have a good business plan and follow it thru, you can do good. You can be rich that way. As bitcoin grow so is your business. And soon enough, cash will flow in and you will be rich in no time. Good luck with your plan.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

If you want to make some quick bucks you are more likely to take higher risks, which might end up being not in your advantange. It depends on with what amount of profit are you happy with. You look for quick profits, but the other person may look for a more stable source of profit that is more safe and requires less risks.
Yes true if I had to choose I would choose the regular profits but the result is stable because I think it certainly is. I am also not willing to take risks in bitcoin because I am afraid to lose if wrong in taking decisions.
Activity: 714
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is, to start earning free bitcoin from a number of sources available online, like signature campaign, faucets, trade and other tasks etc, and after that I will start my own business, it is a good plan to get rich, but will take sometime in collecting free coins.
good for you, you should at this moment you are looking for a quality faucet and look for promo distribution of coins for free, and wait until your account is able to join the signature campaign and collect bitcoin that way. after bitcoinmu collected, start investing
Yeah right once we get to play the faucet while waiting we can use the signature campaign, and it does not hurt. I used to do that. And if it could be a signature campaign you can try another method which is very beneficial for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is, to start earning free bitcoin from a number of sources available online, like signature campaign, faucets, trade and other tasks etc, and after that I will start my own business, it is a good plan to get rich, but will take sometime in collecting free coins.

are you have target..? how long you will earning bitcoin for capital to start your own bussines..? how much bitcoin you need..? why not you start your own bussines now..? every big succes start from small action.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
good for you, you should at this moment you are looking for a quality faucet and look for promo distribution of coins for free, and wait until your account is able to join the signature campaign and collect bitcoin that way. after bitcoinmu collected, start investing
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.

Activity: 420

Yep, i also do same like you. Earning slowly on bitcoin from signature campaign and trading, and also do gambling sometimes. after i get many bitcoins, i will start my plan to open a business about bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Currently i haven;t made any plan, but seeing other coins how are getting higher than bitcoin in a small period of time is just amazing, maybe i plan to invest in altcoin through bitcoin, make some profit and get back and invest in bitcoin to hold for the future.

Indeed, I do not have a real plan but I think I could consider the fact that my plan is just hold the bitcoin till the price is good to sell them.
Most likely I will sell them at the end of this year if the halving is going like it has been planned and the price has increased to a nice number.
You know I have already commented 3 times in one hour. to plan "Holding" and they have the same plan as you. if you have no other way besides holding?
besides, of course you need a long time and a great bitcoin to become wealthy through this way? you have it ?

Yeah, for that method he require a long time and a large number of bitcoin, so that he benefit from the price increase of bitcoin at halving time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1190
Currently i haven;t made any plan, but seeing other coins how are getting higher than bitcoin in a small period of time is just amazing, maybe i plan to invest in altcoin through bitcoin, make some profit and get back and invest in bitcoin to hold for the future.

Indeed, I do not have a real plan but I think I could consider the fact that my plan is just hold the bitcoin till the price is good to sell them.
Most likely I will sell them at the end of this year if the halving is going like it has been planned and the price has increased to a nice number.
You know I have already commented 3 times in one hour. to plan "Holding" and they have the same plan as you. if you have no other way besides holding?
besides, of course you need a long time and a great bitcoin to become wealthy through this way? you have it ?
Activity: 448

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Currently i haven't made any plan, but seeing other coins how are getting higher than bitcoin in a small period of time is just amazing, maybe i plan to invest in altcoin (probably in eth or lisk seeing recently listed in Yobit) through bitcoin, make some profit and get back and invest in bitcoin to hold for the future.
Jump to: