Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 182. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I do not have any plan to get rich with bitcoin as I dont knwo where bitcoin will stand in future, to get rich fiat will take care of me but at a moment bitcoin is helping me to get more richer.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
As long as Im getting profit by doing such bitcoin jobs especially in my line of bitcoin trading, Im happy for it. Im not jumping for a conclusion of becoming rich easily. If it's happen then it's much good.

That's right, when someone completely decides to depending upon bitcoin and be a part in it soon or later he can be seen as a rich person. Bitcoin has got such an awesome potential.
well bitcoin might have a lot of potential though you shouldnt be that much confident about the price, even though it might grow significantly in the near future you will most probably not become rich out of a small investment

i personally dont have a special plan that would allow me to become rich out of bitcoin and i never will have such thing because im just buying and holding bitcoins
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

my plan is pretty same, when i see that price of bitcoins falls down a bit,  i buy much as i can at that moment, and  i keep them like my other bitcoins, and when price will rise(and it will rise) to 2000$ or even more, i will sell them then, but i won't ever try to gamble them because it is too risky
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
As long as Im getting profit by doing such bitcoin jobs especially in my line of bitcoin trading, Im happy for it. Im not jumping for a conclusion of becoming rich easily. If it's happen then it's much good.

That's right, when someone completely decides to depending upon bitcoin and be a part in it soon or later he can be seen as a rich person. Bitcoin has got such an awesome potential.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
bitcoin is a very potential investment, storing bitcoin will be good idea, but you wont get rich in short time, to make you rich in short time you need to learn the skill of trading, judging from all activities that i have done to earn bitcoin, trading is the fastest way to earn, however it is also the easiest way to lost your money, so trade carefully
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I don't plan to hodl. Hodling is to slow-paced for a market like bitcoin. What happened to that $200-$1200 in a few days? We're now going up/down $5 a week...

Price of bitcoin is movy its like girls attitude but who knows it will kick to higher price and reach the peak until 600$. Plan to get rich on bitcoin? First do research on what type of program you wish to join for. Do tradings big capital get more profits And also claim more for better future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I have a regular day job. Besides this I like to invest in to Bitcoin as well. Most of my money goes to Bitcoin, this way I can make more money back.
Yes maybe it is a good way to invest in bitcoin. But the question I do not invest a lot of money you have to bitcoin supposed to only 30% only because I think it is enough to make a profit.
Activity: 364
Well my goal is to earn just a small of bitcoin and wait after 20 years. I do not know how much is the cost of bitcoin that time. I will not invest to buy bitcoin for now but I will earn it through sig campaign and other ways that I can earn.

I think that if all of us will save btc, after many years we will all get rich. For example if the price will reach $5k each coin then I can already buy a vehicle for that since I also live in a third world country. Wishing for the best of bitcoin.

dude, if every one start storing their earning, their bitcoins, and wait for price increase. the who will buy their bitcoins. if every one will want to sell. lolz.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase, and that is quite logic because everyone wants to make some profit with Bitcoin and that is good.
The bad thing is that the value of Bitcoin is always hard to predict, so you never know what can happen later in the future and that can be very risky for those with Bitcoin.

Now people are holding their Bitcoin because they think it will rise, but I think that it will not rise soon and that we have to wait a long time.
Activity: 336
I have a regular day job. Besides this I like to invest in to Bitcoin as well. Most of my money goes to Bitcoin, this way I can make more money back.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
if you plan to get rich with Bitcoins, its a long term way , firstly you should have a lot of Bitcoins and secondly you know the good way to use bitcoins and get profit.

trading of bitcoin is a really good way to use bitcoin for getting profit. there are many trading strategies. like trading bitcoin to altcoin, to other fiats, forex trading, and one and most profitable way is arbitrage trading, you can easily get lots of profit if you know how to trade bitcoin and how to avoid and safe your self from scammers.
I also like trading especially in the field of bitcoin which now a days is more beneficial and giving me big profit and maybe in the future, I will continue with it regardless of any situation of bitcoin prices in the future also.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Now Bitcoin business is booming in every where so My plan is to store at least 25 to 30 Bitcoin for future plan because i don't think so bitcoin value will reach 5K or not but with in few years it may increase may be what price is there now in market it will be double i think it will happen so Now i don't have that much bitcoin i need to earn that while doing trading or gambling any way i want to reach my goal and will wait for price increase this is my dream and my future plan.
Activity: 812
if you plan to get rich with Bitcoins, its a long term way , firstly you should have a lot of Bitcoins and secondly you know the good way to use bitcoins and get profit.

trading of bitcoin is a really good way to use bitcoin for getting profit. there are many trading strategies. like trading bitcoin to altcoin, to other fiats, forex trading, and one and most profitable way is arbitrage trading, you can easily get lots of profit if you know how to trade bitcoin and how to avoid and safe your self from scammers.
Yes true but trading requires both capital and experience in order to earn a profit.
I also want to use the trade but I have not had the capital and I was afraid if scam.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I change of plans this time, I don't get to win much with binary options this time.
I'm currently planing on buying some coins that got some bright future this time. I found some tutorials which i think can help me foresee what could happen and changes to the coin along the way. I do think the rest of us knew this already so speculation section should help.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
Well my goal is to earn just a small of bitcoin and wait after 20 years. I do not know how much is the cost of bitcoin that time. I will not invest to buy bitcoin for now but I will earn it through sig campaign and other ways that I can earn.

I think that if all of us will save btc, after many years we will all get rich. For example if the price will reach $5k each coin then I can already buy a vehicle for that since I also live in a third world country. Wishing for the best of bitcoin.

dude, if every one start storing their earning, their bitcoins, and wait for price increase. the who will buy their bitcoins. if every one will want to sell. lolz.
I am also thinking the same, at that time when everyone even the big whales in order to get benefit from the price increase start to sell bitcoin, then who will buy them, definitely there will be a smallest community who will buy a small amount which will not be fruitful.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The main thing is the right investment
Activity: 10
My secret plan Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 8
Plan as a plan to invest and earn)
Jump to: