Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 183. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Trying to save 1 BTC these days and waiting for a huge spike in order to make some things possible in my life such as doing business on my own, managing it and obviously involving Bitcoins as a mode of payment for the same...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My dream is bitcoin will reach 10k per coin, and then I will pay down some of my debts. Actually, I want to sell half coin in localbitcoin every month in cash, and pay my day to day expense in btc. And save all my salary, not do touch it. This will be cool. By no means, I will be rich by bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
my plan is to wait for price increase and to prosper with it
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
if you plan to get rich with Bitcoins, its a long term way , firstly you should have a lot of Bitcoins and secondly you know the good way to use bitcoins and get profit.

Yes it's needing time and depend somewhere on luck too, because if Bitcoin get higher price and you already owned a big amounts of this crypto currency so you can easily get rich this way
Activity: 575
my plan to get rich is to collect bitcoin as much as possible and hold for a few decades then sell.
Yes it was a great plan for'm sure a lot of people are doing it.
It will make us benefit a lot but be patient.
yeah it is the easiest way to become rich. because many people believe that the price of bitcoin will riding high in the future. so when you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet. and then prices go up
certainly it will give you a huge advantage for you. but I'm not sure you can hold your bitcoin for a long time

holding bitcoin nowaday is beneficial, but i think not much faster way to earn profit than trade, as with trade nowaday you can earn a big amount of bitcoins and with halving it is not sure that what will happen.
Activity: 658
my plan to get rich is to collect bitcoin as much as possible and hold for a few decades then sell.
yeah it is the easiest way to become rich. because many people believe that the price of bitcoin will riding high in the future. so when you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet. and then prices go up
certainly it will give you a huge advantage for you. but I'm not sure you can hold your bitcoin for a long time
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
if you plan to get rich with Bitcoins, its a long term way , firstly you should have a lot of Bitcoins and secondly you know the good way to use bitcoins and get profit.
Yes absolutely right to be rich in bitcoin takes time so that we can have many bitcoin. We also need to use that can provide many benefits, or we can use all ways at once to speed up getting bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I want to learn more about the trade altcoins. I see a lot of people who can benefit a lot in a day.
but I also must to have a huge capital, at least 1 BTC and maybe I'll join the signature campaign to get it.

You really need capital before you can trade. But it does not have to be that large. You can start small while learning the ways in trading. So that when you have large capital, you already have enough knowledge to make smart trades.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I will work to earn 1000 bitcoin and when the price reaches 1000$, I wil be a millionaire. This is almost impossible for me to accomplish but still hoping to do it. 
Nice plan. Nothing is impossible. But you can not get that much amount of bitcoins for free. You must offer any services or any business based on bitcoin. Depending upon the success of your business, you will get the chances to get more bitcoins.

I am willing to offer services like web design and programming but I think the service section is already saturated with this kind of skills. So, the only option I have is sig campaign. It will took years before I can even earn 10 bitcoins but I will persevere.
Activity: 322
Unless we will see another huge price spike and bubble (maybe even not a bubble but constant price rise, in the future, maybe after halving) I have no plant on being rich with BTC.
Price of BTC is too high for me to invest in it and buy additional coins, and I have too little initial fund to really invest it or trade my existing stock.
I think if you just have a little capital to invest in bitcoin, it does not matter mate, many people who experienced like that
but they keep trying to invest in bitcoin
You can get a free bitcoin, there are various ways to get bitcoin for free
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Over the decades none knows what exactly happens with the price. Only the time gives the answer. So to be on the safer side hold little for future and earn with the remaining through different methods of bitcoin growing.
Activity: 294
that's not a good plan,you should have better plan with explain what will you do to earn that bitcoin as much as possible?how if some way to earn bitcoin closed or being scam?its big matter for us,so i think the best plan is join signature campaign,trading,invest some bitcoin,keep buying bitcoin when price is low Grin
Activity: 812
Activity: 19
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
My goal is gather more bitcoin as much as i can and save it for years who know we will get high return and  get profit or worst if god give it we will be millionaires because of bitcoin. After that we can have nice retirement for life and mesmirized the day and acknowledge what bitcoin do ti us to become rich  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Well my goal is to earn just a small of bitcoin and wait after 20 years. I do not know how much is the cost of bitcoin that time. I will not invest to buy bitcoin for now but I will earn it through sig campaign and other ways that I can earn.

I think that if all of us will save btc, after many years we will all get rich. For example if the price will reach $5k each coin then I can already buy a vehicle for that since I also live in a third world country. Wishing for the best of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Unless we will see another huge price spike and bubble (maybe even not a bubble but constant price rise, in the future, maybe after halving) I have no plant on being rich with BTC.
Price of BTC is too high for me to invest in it and buy additional coins, and I have too little initial fund to really invest it or trade my existing stock.

Yeah Nowadays altcoin invest is more high among the Btctalk members But my plan is actually to gain as much bitcoins as possible right now and then wait for a huge price increase which would earn me a lot of money without doing any work or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Activity: 48
I want to learn more about the trade altcoins. I see a lot of people who can benefit a lot in a day.
but I also must to have a huge capital, at least 1 BTC and maybe I'll join the signature campaign to get it.
Jump to: