Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 181. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
My plan is simple..Use BTC to invest in new ICO.. Reap the profit, back to BTC again. It's a cycle which I used and have been mostly successful in terms of good ROI.

ETH, LISK, NEM are some of my investment.... Bad investment only Node.

Now thinking to invest in Waves, Slock....
yes, I think it is a good plan, maybe I will follow some tips on how you mentioned above. I love to play trading, and I think the coins can be profitable. I will try to trade out of the coins, maybe the price will be high
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
My plan is simple..Use BTC to invest in new ICO.. Reap the profit, back to BTC again. It's a cycle which I used and have been mostly successful in terms of good ROI.

i really love bitcoin! you need to keep and collect..
investment! think wisely if you want to get rich with bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
My plan is not to get rich. Just work hard and have a good life. Bitcoin is a way of being part of a revolution and yes it's bumpy but also fun. Offcourse
i hope the price to go up but rich.. no not me.

It's rare to find people like you, not want to get rich !? haha. I think every people main goal is to get rich, and your way is waiting the price of bitcoin until increase. it's a good plan though, and you also can get rich with that method.

Seriously very few people will think like this in now a days not to get rich. But working hard for good life it means you are working hard why to get money to lead your life and if you got money means your life is beautiful right. So the thing is he is not looking for instant money he will do hard work and gain that happiness to his life super i really appreciate that. I think bitcoin price will increase in few more months let's see i am also waiting. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
My plan is not to get rich. Just work hard and have a good life. Bitcoin is a way of being part of a revolution and yes it's bumpy but also fun. Offcourse

It's rare to find people like you, not want to get rich !? haha. I think every people main goal is to get rich, and your way is waiting the price of bitcoin until increase. it's a good plan though, and you also can get rich with that method.

each people want to good life, and people think rich of money is best way to have good life. but for me rich of heart, full of patience and simplicity it's Best of life Smiley

the good family is more important than rich of money

Happiness is a state of mind. YOu can have all the riches of the world and still be not contented with what you have. And you are right, being in the company of those people you love beats having all the riches, imo. So the goal here is to have enough. Just work hard and if you got rich in the process, it's just a bonus.
Activity: 350
I'd like to get rich I do not really plan to get rich with Bitcoin. I just use Bitcoin to make some extra money so if I want to buy something or need something I can get it. But I do not have to rich.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I have a simple plan of earning BTC by faucets and games, so far it looks funny to earn with these but i will stick for now.
yeah i know it looks attractive and relaxing. but to use this way. maybe you need a very long time to get rich.
because earnings in the faucet is very small dude
And also you will not get profit in faucets since you are also using electricty. I think the maximum you can claim in faucets per day is about 100k satoshis only based on how you are industrious to do so. Bettee to participate in sig campaign as what I have mentioned and earn about $2 a day if you have a good rank here
Activity: 420
I have a simple plan of earning BTC by faucets and games, so far it looks funny to earn with these but i will stick for now.
yeah i know it looks attractive and relaxing. but to use this way. maybe you need a very long time to get rich.
because earnings in the faucet is very small dude
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
You will earn a btc for a long long time for that. I think you have to participate in sig campaign and trading. That is my way to earn a btc. Also by joining cloud mining.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
By gambling maybe Grin

I want to make an online shop that accepting bitcoin, thats why I still collecting money for that.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

each people want to good life, and people think rich of money is best way to have good life. but for me rich of heart, full of patience and simplicity it's Best of life Smiley

the good family is more important than rich of money
Activity: 406

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

If you are happy with what you have right now, then all is good. Being rich is not for everybody anyway. You can be surviving on a daily basis and still be happy or you can be a very wealthy person and still be lonely. It all depends on the personality of a person.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
My plan is building small bussiness in telecomunication, using blockchain technology, and use bitcoin as main payment processor, im not sure i can be rich with it, but im sure i will have good life.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No plans of getting rich, bitcoin is like an extra income
Some get rich because of mining and scamming lol
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I want to have the biggest exchanger sites in my country. but I can not make it happen, because I really do not have the ability to manage it all. finally I just attempted to make a profit every day of the trade and the signature campaign.

Establishing an exchange compAny requires a large amount of capital and dedication maintaining it. It is not business for startups. But if you really have the capacity to finance that you can just hire a group to manage it for you. Just be sure you choose them wisely or else you'll end up bankrupt.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
bUY more bitcoins and wait for the halving , then invest it to grow and stock again and wait for the next halving period .
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
I don't think you can get rich with bitcoin unless you bought early enough. I am talking 5-6 years ago when it was $1 a coin. If you are looking to get rich then you won't because the only way to get rich is by hard work and determination. That is the only things you can do to get that way.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
Activity: 588
What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?

First of all, I want to thank all the gambling sites that offer signature campaign here in bitcointalk forum. I will make my account a Legendary Member and would still work for signature campaign here until I graduate college. That wouldn't get me rich in bitcoin but I will use bitcoin in order to sustain my education, and my daily needs while working for something else that will make me rich. Smiley
Jump to: