Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 205. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
investing in loan
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Work as hard as possible here, by doing services, trading, sig campaigns, captcha.

Maybe in the future btc price will skyrocket to $1000 or more. And you sold your bitcoin vault and boom... you're rich

that is right, work very hard, not only in online jobs and signature campaigns, but also, we need to work hard in real life and invest part of it  in bitcoin and part in savings account or other investments... just don't forget to pour some of your profits from both fiat and bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet...  Wink
I personally never liked the idea to move the paychecks or other fiat assets into bitcoin or any other crypto unless it is just for trading purpose and not to invest in the coin.

I plan to save up my signature campaign earnings. Not being much, they are just a simple hobby. Amassing a fortune starting with the silver coins.

Just wait until bitcoin goes skyhigh Smiley
TO be honest sig's are the best way to experience or do experiments with bitcoins and add something to the stash which is well worthy.

Yes i agree with you, signature campaign is the best for earning bitcoin and also you can get rich with it. It's like you working and get paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just gamble and gamble till I make a million I guess Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
I think I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I only see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is all. It is just to earn a little bit money.
We never know what can happen with Bitcoin of course, but we all hope that we have some profit later.
lol if you has a great plan of course you would use all means including bitcoin. bitcoin also can make you rich. bitcoin could become a promising additional revenue
yes i agree bitcoin really can make rich, without having had a real job and I think a lot of people who have been rich by the bitcoin, especially when the price touched $1000 bitcoin or more.
Activity: 826
I think I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I only see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is all. It is just to earn a little bit money.
We never know what can happen with Bitcoin of course, but we all hope that we have some profit later.
lol if you has a great plan of course you would use all means including bitcoin. bitcoin also can make you rich. bitcoin could become a promising additional revenue
The additional revenue we are making with bitcoin every day also have the potential to make you rich if you save all of them without spending even single satoshi. The simple plan with the bitcoin to become rich would be saving it for long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 966
Work as hard as possible here, by doing services, trading, sig campaigns, captcha.

Maybe in the future btc price will skyrocket to $1000 or more. And you sold your bitcoin vault and boom... you're rich

that is right, work very hard, not only in online jobs and signature campaigns, but also, we need to work hard in real life and invest part of it  in bitcoin and part in savings account or other investments... just don't forget to pour some of your profits from both fiat and bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet...  Wink
I personally never liked the idea to move the paychecks or other fiat assets into bitcoin or any other crypto unless it is just for trading purpose and not to invest in the coin.

I plan to save up my signature campaign earnings. Not being much, they are just a simple hobby. Amassing a fortune starting with the silver coins.

TO be honest sig's are the best way to experience or do experiments with bitcoins and add something to the stash which is well worthy.
Activity: 434
Many people want profit with Bitcoin, but that is a problem. You can never know what will happen later in the future and that is hard to predict.
I hope later that more people will have some profit later, and that the value will rise for a long time.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Buying when it has low price
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Activity: 714

Yes true I consider bitcoin as extra income for me. I'm just getting bitcoin of the signature campaign and worked on it in my spare time. It was great fun, I also hope later bitcoin has more advantages and benefits.
Activity: 812

Yes true to collect something we should be diligent and industrious will we be able to collect what we want. If you want to be rich in bitcin you have tried many methods that you can fold revenue doubled.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Activity: 812
My plan is to create or advertise something which triggers people to be in Bitcoin. The more people you convince the great chance of you to success.
Yes it was also good that we should try a referral link if someone clicks on an ad on bitcoin we can get the most results. It was very nice to advertise and get bitcoin. We can try many methods here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't know if I can ever get rich in bitcoin but I am trying to sue several methods now to accumulate some. One is to give value through my blog, another is to do the posting I do now on the forum to earn a bit through my signature. Another way is to grow the value of my own digital currency by backing it with long term earning assets and bullion. I also click faucets, earning a bit through a revshare and also just invested in one live trader company and another soon I will invest that is a payment processor. I plan on doing a campaign in fiverr.com soon as well to do likes and shares on fb and twitter for some btc. I will setup a profile there and see if it works and I get any customers.   Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My plan is to create or advertise something which triggers people to be in Bitcoin. The more people you convince the great chance of you to success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Wait a very long time for halving to come, then sell all my Bitcoins and buy an epic gaming pc, keyboard and mouse.
Activity: 714
my plan is to wait for another 50 years until bitcoin is really scarse . and then come out with my 2btc and get rich.

After 50 years, I don't think that we are still interested in it as we will be in our retirement vacation that time, so it is probably be a good idea to keep it and sell it when that time comes... I just don't know if the price would be that high..  Smiley
Yes true 50 years from now we do not know if we are still here or not, but I think it is not because we are also going to work in the real world. We also do not know bitcoin in 50 years time will be like, it is difficult to predict.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
my plan is to wait for another 50 years until bitcoin is really scarse . and then come out with my 2btc and get rich.

After 50 years, I don't think that we are still interested in it as we will be in our retirement vacation that time, so it is probably be a good idea to keep it and sell it when that time comes... I just don't know if the price would be that high..  Smiley
Jump to: