Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 206. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think the best plan to get rich with Bitcoin is just holding the coins and waiting the best moment to sell the coins with the best possible price, especially as the Bitcoin's price increasing as we noticed
Activity: 756
my plan is to wait for another 50 years until bitcoin is really scarse . and then come out with my 2btc and get rich.
Activity: 672
I think that you can get rich with holding Bitcoins if the price will increase for more than 10000$ for example, and that's possible
Activity: 490
Or bet 1 coin at 999x on Primedice.

please don't force your luck Roll Eyes
it's imposible to make profit maybe you can try it with 100satosi , and use bot 1000times , because if you use 1bitcoin it's very risk
agree. don't be too dependent on luck. luck only plays a role in part on your plan to get rich. you should be able to work hard. and do not rely on luck. a rich man of gambling, because they were just lucky. not everyone can do the same
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

please don't force your luck Roll Eyes
it's imposible to make profit maybe you can try it with 100satosi , and use bot 1000times , because if you use 1bitcoin it's very risk
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
IHR vertrauenswürdigster Bitcoin Händler! 24/7
Never try to get Rich Wink
Always try to live a honest and "good" Live with enought Fun.
(And that money what you need for)

Saving my 250 Bitcoins in Stock till July and try to selling at the Peak of 1200 USD,
which i Think is coming when halftime break cames Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
now I only saving with all BTC I get. maybe I will learn to play the trading to make a lot of income from bitcoin, because of sig camp alone may not be enough to make us rich
Saving is a good idea, i save my bitcoins too. beside signature campaign you can take on real job to make more money or work online etc..
yeah agree. you can add a job to accelerate get rich dude. maybe you could find a job other than Signature campaign. a lot of work in real job dude. You can also search for jobs online, jobs in online not only the signature campaign. you know?
many of them
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
well, i am not exactly planning on getting rich with bitcoin but i wouldn't mind seeing bitcoin price go 10 times more than the current price and get rich with what i have now.

so i am just accumulating bitcoin for the future XD
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
I agree too. some people maybe have possibility to be rich because of bitcoin, but not all people.

but with bitcoin, we can get extra money to buy something else. I like this one

yes i think you can totally relay on bitcoins to make you very rich.
Bitcoin is just one investment and you have to have more investments in
other parts of life to get rich quickly

Investing doesn't necessary mean working with bitcoins. You can invest any currency.
Activity: 546
I'll set up a business using bitcoin and will I manage well
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
I agree too. some people maybe have possibility to be rich because of bitcoin, but not all people.

but with bitcoin, we can get extra money to buy something else. I like this one

yes i think you can totally relay on bitcoins to make you very rich.
Bitcoin is just one investment and you have to have more investments in
other parts of life to get rich quickly
Activity: 714
my plan is to earn bitcoin as much as i can in the first place. this earning will consist of signature campaign earning, and a couple of other micro jobs.

then my plan is investing theses earnings mostly in trading to earn more bitcoin.

and the final plan is to hold the bitcoin for the future when the price is high.
You are thinking very smart man, if you want to get rich with trading and holding bitcoin then this is the right time to give it a start. Bitcoin price is at relatively buying prices nowadays, you can buy bitcoins and store them, because bitcoin price will go higher rates very soon.

I am planning to work as hard as I can to earn as much bitcoins as I can
If I am able to buy, I will do that as well but in less numbers.

Bitcoin is more meant for a kind of back up as well as my retirement.
Right you are, how you say very precise. You can collect bitcoin for savings or for extra money, it's very good because the results of bitcoin is also very good. If I believe ama collected over time the results will be very much.
Activity: 476
i dont have any plan to be honest but i want to collect as much bitcoins as possible now to have a lot of money in the future
need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned mate. it compulsory
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
my plan is to earn bitcoin as much as i can in the first place. this earning will consist of signature campaign earning, and a couple of other micro jobs.

then my plan is investing theses earnings mostly in trading to earn more bitcoin.

and the final plan is to hold the bitcoin for the future when the price is high.
You are thinking very smart man, if you want to get rich with trading and holding bitcoin then this is the right time to give it a start. Bitcoin price is at relatively buying prices nowadays, you can buy bitcoins and store them, because bitcoin price will go higher rates very soon.

I am planning to work as hard as I can to earn as much bitcoins as I can
If I am able to buy, I will do that as well but in less numbers.

Bitcoin is more meant for a kind of back up as well as my retirement.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
now I only saving with all BTC I get. maybe I will learn to play the trading to make a lot of income from bitcoin, because of sig camp alone may not be enough to make us rich
of course signature campaign only will not make you rich in near future. but that can be done to increase revenue.
I think if you're still learning the trade is better to do it with a demo

Haha, I am so close to having my sig campaign vehicle to riches! But seriously, the amazing thing about Bitcoin is the amount of private projects that have sprouted where people have made money just from very little participation/investment. Maybe not every person in the sig campaign, for example becomes rich, but I bet you there will be some genius that come up with a better related project that will make him rich.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I have to say I expected BTC to start jumping earlier and the price keeps going down. Are we going to see Etherum taking position one?

WTF
etherum just other "shitcoin" , Im not sure etherum can longlife, we know some altcoin trying to be number 1 and now failing and dead, example : paycoin, crave, etc.

Im sure only bitcoin the 1st cryptocurrency in the world
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
-Earn a thousand bitcoin someway
-Wait till the price is $10,000 per BTC or something at that range
-Exchange
-Profit!?!
Earning of a thousand bitcoin might take 20 years man.
I think planning to be rich with bitcoin is not easy, because there on the web enough bitcoin earning methods or sources, the best method is signature campaign which we can earn equal to 2 or 4 dollar a day. But, holding your small amount of bitcoins itself may make you rich after some years.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Best plan is to get into the signature campaign and earn. If not possible to earn through signature campaigns,
try through faucets or do gambling which were alternative methods of earning.
These methods are good to earn some bucks every day, but these methods don't make us rich, we can't earn million dollar worth bitcoin with doing these jobs, claiming some satoshi from faucets is total waste of time, and gambling has 90% risk of loosing.
Jump to: