Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 221. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 08, 2016, 03:32:05 AM
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is,store big amount of bitcoin,for waiting price increase,and trade some altcoin with big amount,also i keep earn free bitcoin with many way,signature campaign is the best way Smiley

In terms of getting rich with BTC, sig campaigns are next to useless. These are just pocket money, nothing special.

Trading can be profitable but it requires a lot of volume and up front investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 02:34:32 AM
My plan to get rich with bitcoin is,store big amount of bitcoin,for waiting price increase,and trade some altcoin with big amount,also i keep earn free bitcoin with many way,signature campaign is the best way Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 02:26:57 AM
I actually really wanna buy a house with BTC.
Yes to buy a house with the results of bitcoin require considerable time to reach tens of years.
It might take a lot of patience, I wish it could be achieved.

Wait patiently and make hard effort to reach that, if you only join signatures campaign like me it will be very long time to come true.. you must make any business or service which use bitcoin as payment to get many bitcoin faster. You should have ability for it.
Activity: 812
February 08, 2016, 02:19:33 AM
Yes to buy a house with the results of bitcoin require considerable time to reach tens of years.
It might take a lot of patience, I wish it could be achieved.
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
February 08, 2016, 12:46:39 AM
My dream is bitcoin will reach 10k per coin, and then I will pay down some of my debts.
Actually, I want to sell half coin in localbitcoin every month in cash, and pay my day to day expense in btc.
And save all my salary, not do touch it. This will be cool.
By no means, I will be rich by bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 08, 2016, 12:37:30 AM
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
February 07, 2016, 09:21:57 PM
1) Get a bunch of bitcoins somehow 2) wait until a bitcoin is worth some nice sum around $10,000 bitcoin per btc 3) sell the bitcoins 4)be rich!?  Grin
Activity: 1190
February 07, 2016, 07:46:17 AM
Instead of thinking that bitcoin itself will get me rich I believe this is a great opportunity for many aspiring entrepreneurs to test the waters. Nothing more exciting then creating yourself a job in a new market.

yes my plane is more bitcoin is buy and after wait and which is month increase in bitcoin price. I am searching every day when Increase price in bitcoin and after I will sell from trader and after get rich with bitcoin
yeah true it's better to make the company or business itself. be the boss of your own business is more fun. and would be easier to adjust gain
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 07, 2016, 07:15:34 AM
Instead of thinking that bitcoin itself will get me rich I believe this is a great opportunity for many aspiring entrepreneurs to test the waters. Nothing more exciting then creating yourself a job in a new market.

yes my plane is more bitcoin is buy and after wait and which is month increase in bitcoin price. I am searching every day when Increase price in bitcoin and after I will sell from trader and after get rich with bitcoin
Activity: 224
February 06, 2016, 02:53:22 PM

I do not really have a plan to get rich with Bitcoin.
I just have a full time job and earn good with it. Bitcoin I see more as a perk let me put it that way.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
February 06, 2016, 02:03:15 PM
the plan was always to hold bitcoin for as long as possible. it means as long as i think bitcoin has a future and can grow bigger i will continue holding and adding to my stash to sell in appropriate time.

Nice plan. I have one plan similar to yours. I also will be holding my bitcoins and keep on buying bitcoin when ever possible. I strongly believe one day the rest of the world will rush into buy bitcoin. At that time I will start using my bitcoins. There is no plan for selling my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 06, 2016, 01:59:36 PM
the plan was always to hold bitcoin for as long as possible. it means as long as i think bitcoin has a future and can grow bigger i will continue holding and adding to my stash to sell in appropriate time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
February 06, 2016, 01:37:01 PM
If I was to get rich with bitcoin, I would be
like:

Activity: 252
February 06, 2016, 01:35:54 PM
i have to plans first is to use pc as mining bitcoins and second buy low sell high.
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
February 06, 2016, 03:45:33 AM
i would like to make some Bitcoin related investments to profit a lot from bitcoin Tongue Hopefully I get rich in 3~ years time because of it!
Activity: 700
February 06, 2016, 03:29:56 AM
yeah true agree with your idea. is currently very difficult to find work. Companies need specification higher education to be able to work there, and I think. better to be entrepreneurs, create your own business
It really is not hard to find a job, you just need to ask and try. But it still depends on what kind of job you want to apply though.
It is very rare to see a successful entrepreneurs especially when you have your own business and expect to get a lot of profit from it when you have not put enough effort on it.

There are a lot of lazy people in the world. If someone wanted a job, they could easily get it. They don't need to make a Bitcoin business.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 06, 2016, 03:16:49 AM
yeah true agree with your idea. is currently very difficult to find work. Companies need specification higher education to be able to work there, and I think. better to be entrepreneurs, create your own business
It really is not hard to find a job, you just need to ask and try. But it still depends on what kind of job you want to apply though.
It is very rare to see a successful entrepreneurs especially when you have your own business and expect to get a lot of profit from it when you have not put enough effort on it.
Activity: 1190
February 06, 2016, 03:11:51 AM
I'm not really going to get rich with Bitcoin. I like to do and I do not earn much with it.
It's just because I like to do. And waiting for the right value.
why not ?
many people who have become rich because of bitcoin. they have creative ideas so as to have a good business with bitcoin, you can follow as they are, we can become rich with the help of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 06, 2016, 03:04:44 AM
I wouldn't exactly have much of a plan here. It's just being simplistically strategic, and paying attention to the price fluctuation patterns within the blockchain. I have noticed that after a certain time within one single year, the price will fluxuate up and down with maybe $10 stagnant within the blockchain.
Yes maybe most people is only intended to collect bitcoin and earn money. So it is not much of a plan and simplify.
Yes it is also a natural thing for people using bitcoin mostly aim is money.

This is why I have posted this thread. To try to explain to people there re more ways to make money in crypto and help out crypto adoption at the same time. I see most of plans here consist of "I ll get some BTC and then sit on them until the price reaches 5 gazillion $" Yeah, right.
Activity: 812
February 06, 2016, 02:24:42 AM
I wouldn't exactly have much of a plan here. It's just being simplistically strategic, and paying attention to the price fluctuation patterns within the blockchain. I have noticed that after a certain time within one single year, the price will fluxuate up and down with maybe $10 stagnant within the blockchain.
Yes maybe most people is only intended to collect bitcoin and earn money. So it is not much of a plan and simplify.
Yes it is also a natural thing for people using bitcoin mostly aim is money.
Jump to: