Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 223. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 04:11:42 AM
More creative ideas pls, MORE ideas, not just obvious BS.

in bitcoin we have lots of stretegy to earn money. but be careful while you are doing that because many scammers are around us to cheat.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 04, 2016, 03:56:15 AM
yeah many people who have creative ideas to make a business, I often see them on the street, selling ice cream shaped potted plants, and more people are buying, I thought it was very inovativ and creative

These signature campaigns are really destroying this forum. People ll really post any kind of shit, just to increase their post count. I really hope campagn managers are going to pay more attention to this problem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 12:22:08 AM
yeah many people who have creative ideas to make a business, I often see them on the street, selling ice cream shaped potted plants, and more people are buying, I thought it was very inovativ and creative
Activity: 714
February 04, 2016, 12:11:35 AM
1) GET some BTC 2) Earn some more BTC 3)btc to $1000 4)rich
Seriously speaking though, people with actually viable ideas tend to actually perform them, making a website or a new service seems too difficult to think about.

The problem is setting too hard to reach goals is not the wisest way to earn bitcoins. I think there must be a intention to earn always ( at the same time of learn too ) but nothing should be as harsh like setting 1000$ goal and then just doing rush to get it.
I want to ask what kind of arrangements do you mean?
I still do not understand, be explained?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 03, 2016, 04:13:02 PM
Seriously speaking though, people with actually viable ideas tend to actually perform them, making a website or a new service seems too difficult to think about.

The problem is setting too hard to reach goals is not the wisest way to earn bitcoins. I think there must be a intention to earn always ( at the same time of learn too ) but nothing should be as harsh like setting 1000$ goal and then just doing rush to get it.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2016, 12:12:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 03, 2016, 04:13:26 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 03, 2016, 04:00:45 AM
My plan is buying bitcoin when the price going down and sell it when the price going up. so i will get profit depend how many i buy bitcoins. i hope i have many bitcoins, so i can get much profit.

Its according to how much we need from bitcoin. Just take if we need millions of fiat USD means you have to buy bitcoin as much possible before halving done. Then you sell it later if have more bitcoin at that time. Sure you ll be the millionaire. If you need small profit means just do as you said buying and selling instantly.

Buying some bitcoin before the halving could be a good idea. Halving can reduce the supply of coins from miners.

Not the supply but the emission rate and the speed at which is emitted.

It would be nice if there would be no halving because then the coins would be mined out really fast.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 03, 2016, 03:58:27 AM
My plan is buying bitcoin when the price going down and sell it when the price going up. so i will get profit depend how many i buy bitcoins. i hope i have many bitcoins, so i can get much profit.

Its according to how much we need from bitcoin. Just take if we need millions of fiat USD means you have to buy bitcoin as much possible before halving done. Then you sell it later if have more bitcoin at that time. Sure you ll be the millionaire. If you need small profit means just do as you said buying and selling instantly.

Buying some bitcoin before the halving could be a good idea. Halving can reduce the supply of coins from miners.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 12:54:30 AM

Activity: 714
February 03, 2016, 12:47:17 AM
My plan is to work as much as I can do until I can earn a lot of bitcoin.
When I earn a lot of bitcoin, I will keep them all and will sell it when the price is good.
Yes true as most people do that, I also do so.
Bitcoin sell when the price is rising it was very nice to get a profit.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2016, 08:53:24 PM
My plan is to work as much as I can do until I can earn a lot of bitcoin.
When I earn a lot of bitcoin, I will keep them all and will sell it when the price is good.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2016, 07:36:16 PM
I am mining altcoins and selling them for btc. I also sometimes go to Bitfinex. I am also beginning to sell article writing as another thing as I try to make a few btc in the earning department.

Earning is real good if you can do it. I had neglected the writing skill in this for some time and it dawned on me that I could return to writing articles for some btc.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2016, 06:58:40 PM
I dont think anyone will going to give away bitcoin anymore.Even Satoshi wouldn't do that Wink
Activity: 178
February 02, 2016, 05:56:22 PM
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is to enable other people to get rich with Bitcoin.

I've made an ad network and system where people can earn Bitcoin. Speculating on the price is fine but is no different than speculating on gold, silver, stocks or tea leaves. I created a business model where people can earn Bitcoin with web traffic that is (in 80% of the cases) unused and is just going to waste. I'm talking here about existing websites but I also created a number of Wordpress.com clones to enable those without a website to get a free blog and possibly turn their web traffic into Bitcoin.

Or, as a backup - by begging for it  :-) 155d2nG1PeqQjpyU6sSoFu95bz1QcBF3D8
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2016, 05:28:03 PM
-Work around and claim any giveaway in the place and earn some BTC
-BTC Increase in price and reach $1,000,000
-Sell it for that price
-Profit?!
i hope so that the price would be reach $ 1,000,000 but i think it need more time, 100 years latter the bitcoin's price might be like that, so i think i should stop dreaming and hard work to make money from various way
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2016, 05:17:46 PM
well i am trying to earn as much bitcoins as possible right now
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 02, 2016, 04:43:06 PM
Invest some cash into BTC, BTC price rising to $10,000, me having few millions. The real cornerstone of that plan is BTC worthing $10,000 but time will tell if it can actually reach that level Cheesy

I am also aiming for 10k price levels. But, I just keep on buying bitcoins only on monthly basis. May be I require 100k price levels to become rich with the number of bitcoins I will have.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:25:14 PM
Invest some cash into BTC, BTC price rising to $10,000, me having few millions. The real cornerstone of that plan is BTC worthing $10,000 but time will tell if it can actually reach that level Cheesy
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
February 02, 2016, 12:13:55 PM
I'm not going to get rich with Bitcoin. I see it more as an extra viz.
I hope I'll have more money for war than I had bought it. But I can not know because it is unpredictable.

Mee too, im in work at days hoping to something better.
Litecoins/altcoins/scrypt is main point of these days, i have only AntMiner S1 (ASIC)
Hope miner hit on block, getting new hardware and everything basic things.
Jump to: