Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 222. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 05, 2016, 09:20:07 AM
I wouldn't exactly have much of a plan here. It's just being simplistically strategic, and paying attention to the price fluctuation patterns within the blockchain. I have noticed that after a certain time within one single year, the price will fluxuate up and down with maybe $10 stagnant within the blockchain.

dude may i ask something?what is "fluctaution patterns within blockchain" mean?
sorry if i didnt get it..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 05, 2016, 08:59:06 AM
I wouldn't exactly have much of a plan here. It's just being simplistically strategic, and paying attention to the price fluctuation patterns within the blockchain. I have noticed that after a certain time within one single year, the price will fluxuate up and down with maybe $10 stagnant within the blockchain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 05, 2016, 08:56:00 AM
I'm not really going to get rich with Bitcoin. I like to do and I do not earn much with it.
It's just because I like to do. And waiting for the right value.
I am also in the same boat and find myself the similar way that i like to be on forums and chat with good people that's all and nothing is relevant of being rich with bit coins since i don't find any big reason to find out that bit coins can make us rich with its small earnings and profits. I just enjoy working with bit coins that's all.
Activity: 490
February 05, 2016, 08:31:45 AM
Instead of thinking that bitcoin itself will get me rich I believe this is a great opportunity for many aspiring entrepreneurs to test the waters. Nothing more exciting then creating yourself a job in a new market.
yeah true agree with your idea. is currently very difficult to find work. Companies need specification higher education to be able to work there, and I think. better to be entrepreneurs, create your own business
Activity: 137
February 05, 2016, 07:12:01 AM
I hope to someday create services that use and accept Bitcoin but do not have an exact method. No better way to get rich with it than by supporting it's growth by accepting people and allowing them to use it in different and exciting ways.
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 05, 2016, 06:55:49 AM
Instead of thinking that bitcoin itself will get me rich I believe this is a great opportunity for many aspiring entrepreneurs to test the waters. Nothing more exciting then creating yourself a job in a new market.

Bitcoin is revolutionary. It will change the payment system and reduce the banking cost. So it will make us rich.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2016, 05:34:40 PM
I try to invest as much bitcoin in long term holdings.
With the usability not being there, i believe it will come and when it comes the price will go up
Activity: 182
Pollak
February 04, 2016, 04:00:41 PM
I'm not really going to get rich with Bitcoin. I like to do and I do not earn much with it.
It's just because I like to do. And waiting for the right value.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 02:36:49 PM
I own quite a few Bitcoins but I myself think that I can not get rich.

I myself have two viz. But I find it more fun to sell and buy.

And make a little profit.

I just keep what i have and i hope one day price will boom.

I have plenty of time.

From time to time i use some btc to risk buying some altcoins on an exchange and hope to sell them later a bit higher. Mostly i have had good luck with that.
Activity: 476
February 04, 2016, 02:33:55 PM
I own quite a few Bitcoins but I myself think that I can not get rich.

I myself have two viz. But I find it more fun to sell and buy.

And make a little profit.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
February 04, 2016, 02:15:42 PM
My plan is to collect 100 coins over 5 years. hold any excess cash in bitcoins. Collect btc with irl job, because no viable internet skills.
After 100 btc, even when the price per coin isn't a lot, I'll have collected a nifty sum of digital-cash. Maybe a vacation.
Activity: 700
February 04, 2016, 02:02:40 PM
My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is pretty simple,I will just keep holding my funds.It doesn't matter how many difficulties come ahead for Bitcoin and its community.The recent drama was also backed by greedy bankers and soon will over.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 04, 2016, 01:26:36 PM
Try to collect as many Bitcoin I can.
I use signature campaigns to make weekly bitcoin
Activity: 770
February 04, 2016, 01:07:49 PM
i didn't set any goal like OP said. But after some suggestions, i'm gonna start a small scale industry (core company) and all workers will be get paid by bitcoins. I'll start this only when i complete my studies (only 6 months more) and after 2 years of experience in some other firm, just to start with some industrial experience.
Activity: 490
February 04, 2016, 10:03:33 AM
More creative ideas pls, MORE ideas, not just obvious BS.

in bitcoin we have lots of stretegy to earn money. but be careful while you are doing that because many scammers are around us to cheat.
think. if you want to create a business, do not be afraid of any risks that will face you, it will only make you fail in forming a business, you must have the courage to fight risk
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 04, 2016, 09:59:38 AM
signature campaign dont make you rich btw.You will be lucky to earn a few dollars in btc per month so dont use signature campaigns in your strategy
The money that participants of signature campaign received from signature campaign probably worth a lot especially for people from the third-world countries.
It is just a way to earn free few dollars from just posting, but don't expect to be rich from signature campaign. :O
Activity: 476
February 04, 2016, 09:54:18 AM
First, I must ensure that I am rich viz.

And I think you can get rich through hard work and luck. Bitcoins is obviously a helping hand to get rich. But I do not think you can really get rich.

Unless you have a lot of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 08:25:31 AM
signature campaign dont make you rich btw.You will be lucky to earn a few dollars in btc per month so dont use signature campaigns in your strategy
Activity: 644
February 04, 2016, 04:24:46 AM
just like you to collect 100 BTC and wait bitcoin prices above $1000 for selling all my bitcoin Cheesy

Where to collect bitcoin dude. That too this much 100 btc. Better check a Business installation with bitcoin transactions. Which can reduce fees and charges pretty good than fiat money.

Else if have a that much of bitcoin with you just hold it for halving.
Jump to: