Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your strategy for hodling or selling? - page 22. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You find a coin, which only recently fell due to correction, although before that, it grew confidently. You buy, you wait, when you get to earn at least 10% of the deposit - you sell, you go look for the next one. Hold strategies.
I'm not engaged in daily trading, there is no desire. You need to lose money to understand the market and learn not to be greedy. And now I do not want to lose money)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I will use all strategies depending on the current market situation. holding for coins that will potentially rise. selling for coins that have reached a certain price and already profit.
all strategies are very important as our attention to investment. not just aiming at one. because we have to prepare various plans
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Holding is the best strategy for me that I applied, I have token that I bought on the hype and up until now, it does not recover. The token is sleep for several months from now. O just keep it until it become profitable. I was deceived by the hype that's why I just keep my token at the exchange waiting for the right time.

hope your token is not shittoken,,
because now a lot of shittokens born in crypto world
i think its better to sell if we predict the price will going down more,, then buy in the deep to get more token or coin,,
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as returns with tasks of moderation to gives with reference on scheme as trend on drawing with the chart on evaluation, investors to refine of finest on option as might to gains within the bands on moderation to dispose as less on waste as worse on risks to avoid losing on position with the running submission on market with the investment scheme of the project plan.

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
I will use all strategies depending on the current market situation. holding for coins that will potentially rise. selling for coins that have reached a certain price and already profit.
Activity: 154
Holding is the best strategy for me that I applied, I have token that I bought on the hype and up until now, it does not recover. The token is sleep for several months from now. O just keep it until it become profitable. I was deceived by the hype that's why I just keep my token at the exchange waiting for the right time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I usually hold my tokens. But whenever a token reaches its maximum price I set, I sell that token..
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
Mine is different than you and it's very simple, I don't have time to monitor crypto market, so I can't become a day trader, then I only buy at lower price and then hold it, even price increase 50%, I won't sell it and buy again when price dip again, my target is profit at least x5 (buy in price), if not I just holding and wait again
Activity: 56
If I will buy when the price drops, and hold it until the price rises. I will sell it when the price is high and have already benefited from the coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Is there a simple way to know if bitcoin is on its all-time high? Can you share some indicator? I know that it will need technical analysis, but a way to start is a great reply.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
bump!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I just usually hold, someimes it brings good result, sometmes don't.
But i still believe in this statagy, because trading is strass, and I do not like it.
And it is that lack of predictive abilities that make it very important to have a system to follow. A sort of price system that one would follow to the letter even if market performance is telling you to do otherwise.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Buy cheap, hold, sell some on high, if the coin rises keep on selling and if decreases keep buying.
This would be the perfect strategy but as you need to control your short instincts and plan for long than daily change in prices.
If you diversify your money among many coins, you can even profit in a falling market.
Activity: 140
At present, this market is still underestimated, all cryptocurrencies have fallen too much, so we should maintain enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency waiting for the market to pick up, because if you sell your coins now, then you must be Loss, only continue to wait for you to profit from it, and I believe the market will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 55
Trading is buying at a low price, selling it at a higher price. the strategy in my opinion is to be smart to analyze the price that will occur. but I have a little easy strategy that we can follow Signal Bitcoin. but if you believe in that
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
It's too hard to predict good time to sell or buy Smiley. I think you should sell when you already got profit from your holding Smiley. If you still wanna get more then you'll lose everything easily Smiley. Market dump and pump very quickly those recent days so don't try to do anything too risky.
Well most in the community are doing the same, They would sure buy on an All time low and sell on the All time high, Rinse and repeat, Very simple strategy for a hodler, But there are some who surely risk they even sell on an ATL because they only believe that the price will surely drop, Well I really think there are no other system on how you can properly Buy and sell on the market of Cryptocurrency.
That is why I use an ATH as price point that signifies selling. But trust me a lot of people when in an ATH dont do this, instead they think the price will keep going up. And sometimes it will but rest assured it must drop before going up again to surpass the ATH and go to a new ATH. I just feel buy simply selling at an ATH, it takes away all the guessing and whatnot
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
While this might seem like something very intuitive, it is in fact one of the most difficult things I have noticed in the crypto world. When should I sell and when should I buy for maximum profit and minimum loss? After a lot of mishaps in this space, I have come to understand that a system, strictly followed is the key.

My own system is very simple. It doesnt matter when I buy, I could buy at an ATH or midway between an ATH and an ATL; but for the sake of security I would always sell at an ATH. This system assumes there would always be a correction following an ATH, sometimes a very damaging correction that it becomes a perceived market crash. No matter when I buy, provided I don't run into some life threatening issue, I believe there would always be a new ATH, so I wait, and I sell immediately that ATH comes. The I sit back and watch the greed and FOMO take over, wait for the correction, then buy again. Rinse and repeat. The only constant that this formula relies on is that there would always be a new ATH. So far this fact is yet to be disputed.

What is your system?

It depends on the market condition.
I usually hold 50% of bitcoin in my portofolio when bitcoin stable and wait for bullish.
And after taking 2-5% profit from bitcoin, i'm selling it and hold fiat while i'm trading alts for other 50%
Activity: 122
When the market enters an underestimation, it is the best time to buy cryptocurrency. The market is currently underestimating. I think this is a good time for your investment. If the market will enter the bull market again for a while, then you can The bull market sells your cryptocurrency to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: