Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your strategy for hodling or selling? - page 23. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
I think it will be good for you to hold when the market is down and if you have some money to invest do so at that time and sell some when the boom up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
Yeah thats why I said it might seem easy. But if you're not careful you'll be selling when you should be buying and buying when you should be selling. A lot of people make this mistake and it all comes from trying to "predict" the market
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
I better hold it back when the price soars higher than it can make a big profit for us. of course this will be a more useful thing for us all.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Well most in the community are doing the same, They would sure buy on an All time low and sell on the All time high, Rinse and repeat, Very simple strategy for a hodler, But there are some who surely risk they even sell on an ATL because they only believe that the price will surely drop, Well I really think there are no other system on how you can properly Buy and sell on the market of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I won’t really say I’m an investor but my strategy is very simple and plain

I sell the huge pumps and buy te dumps
In other words, but the rumour and when the news comes around. Do ensure to sell the news and take in your profit
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
While this might seem like something very intuitive, it is in fact one of the most difficult things I have noticed in the crypto world. When should I sell and when should I buy for maximum profit and minimum loss? After a lot of mishaps in this space, I have come to understand that a system, strictly followed is the key.

My own system is very simple. It doesnt matter when I buy, I could buy at an ATH or midway between an ATH and an ATL; but for the sake of security I would always sell at an ATH. This system assumes there would always be a correction following an ATH, sometimes a very damaging correction that it becomes a perceived market crash. No matter when I buy, provided I don't run into some life threatening issue, I believe there would always be a new ATH, so I wait, and I sell immediately that ATH comes. The I sit back and watch the greed and FOMO take over, wait for the correction, then buy again. Rinse and repeat. The only constant that this formula relies on is that there would always be a new ATH. So far this fact is yet to be disputed.

What is your system?
Pages:
Jump to: