Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 11. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
my tranding strategy is very easy I tranding with big enough capital and do fast tranding so I do not pursue high profit for trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
My strategy is so simple,I buy when the price low and wait the price become higher, but sometime I need to wait very long long time to sell it at higher price. Undecided . I am not get many profit with this strategy. Profit in trading isn't my main income
Activity: 65
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
My trading strategy used to be as follows:
1. Check prices hourly (or as much as work allows)
2. Check all crypto news twice daily.
3. Set buy and sell orders in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
4. Stress when my orders missed and curse the markets for not going where I predicted them to go.
5. Lose profits due to order cancellations.

Now:
1. Log into Bmybit.com.
2. Check my strategies once a day (if that)
3. Create more strategies with the crypto building from other strategies.
4. Occasionally buy things with the surplus.
5. Check the crypto news once or twice a week just to keep on top of things.

Sign up with Bmybit here:https://bmybit.com/?r=124303 and you will get 10 strategies to start you off instead of 3.

Any questions?

Oh and please check out this thread for better understanding:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699356.0;all

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
My trading strategy is if i know that the flow is good then i ride on it. I buy and sell orders as often as i can to maximize the flow of trading. If i know that it is going slow i hold some of my trade. I just trade less and if it gets dump, i hold my orders. I just wait for it to get high or observe it the flow is good again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
For me, I will split my trade to buy at different time period so that I don't buy all at the same time at the same price. If I execute a trade at 230, I would wait for it to drop further to 210 before putting in another order at the same amount. By doing this, I essentially buying at the average price of 220. Works for me thus far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 11:20:15 AM
Bearish signal is the best indicator to buy.This time so many people are afraid
due to price crash.A lot of stake-holder lose faith in the coin and feel disappointed.
Yes, it is the best time to buy.If price becomes attractive and its moving bullish, then its
the best time to sell.This means,you should not follow the crowd.Rather, react smartly
to the trend.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Not really. You can have a pretty good idea which currency pair is going to move that day based on popular media.
Then if you trade the same amount on each side of the currency pair you can wait to see which one is moving the most and stop-out on the other.
The down side is you have to be near your computer most of the day.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Learning how to use the candle sticks to your advantage. Did you know why candlestick chart is the widely used? Analysts can determine what will be the trend with the use of candle sticks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 16, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
my strategy is only a purchase, I increase my position on the drawdowns, on the corrections I go partly to fiat, but for beginners it's easier to hold and forgot about everything!
a novice if he forgets everything,
 then he will have to forget about the income in general. Storage is not the best way to increase your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
my strategy is only a purchase, I increase my position on the drawdowns, on the corrections I go partly to fiat, but for beginners it's easier to hold and forgot about everything!
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
I haven't built my own strategy on Trading because I am just on the learning Stage until I need to know more about trading especially alt coin as I am going to deal with Altcoin trading and I need more improvement with my analysis and have further understandings about the candlesticks chart and Good thing that I am guided by one of my friend here in forum
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
A professional trader doesn't trade on specific currency without any knowledge in it. It would be same as gambling if they do that, you better get information first before doing the trade. My strategy depends on the new altcoins , I passed some monthes of monitoring many new altcoins in this forum , I have learnt how the price changes according to what the dev team do or according to the projects which are related to this coin
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 06:41:35 AM
The amount I invest is as low as 1 BTC and I keep a min profit margin of $10 and hence when I get this amount, I sell the coins and again buy coins from LBC. Sometimes I buy coins using Perfect Money as well and then again trade them. One of my trading strategy is to pick-up successful traders strategy comparing it with my trading knowledge. Trading strategy is not merely doing focused on one way since we will be dealing with different traders along the way thus trades sometimes comes in different procedures or method
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

calm down and relax, it's not time to trade. don't worry about loss, they compensate soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 07:39:46 PM
MY STRATEGY
Hold — where traders buy and hold coins for the long term, riding out the volatile movements
Day trading — where traders analyse the market, the charts and news to trade in and out of coins.

Now, I'm catching up with the major trends. I think bitcoin can make it at $11k and this would be the start of another trend. We must watch this type of things not to miss something. I will trade accordingly.
Activity: 588
February 15, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
it's easy, buy coin when new releases on exchange list like Etherdelta and IDEX there is a newcomer coin exchange place which means the price is sold cheaper because some bounty hunter sell there at a cheap price to get money quickly without waiting for the potential to be launched on the coin project
Activity: 207
February 15, 2018, 02:30:59 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

My trading strategy consists of buying low, selling high. I never make use of stop-losses. Personally I prefer to just take positions, get into the assets I like from a nice entry point and stay disciplined when reaching the target profit!
Activity: 378
February 15, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
My trading strategy has always been to be patient and be an opportunist. By being an opportunist, I mean seizing the moment whenever the bitcoin’s price is high or low. In doing this, I get the chance to earn big which will be a good ivnestment in he near future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
MY STRATEGY
Hold — where traders buy and hold coins for the long term, riding out the volatile movements
Day trading — where traders analyse the market, the charts and news to trade in and out of coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
Many people are annoyed and irritated if their investment is not received within a few days less. Not that, that's gambling.

Be patient.

What patience, and not greedy.

When can you take profit, not burns.
Pages:
Jump to: