Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is Your Worst Moment in Gambling? - page 21. (Read 77512 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It was the first time I knew about Bitcoin and Gambling. I was claiming faucet on Freebitco.in and found out the gambling secssion. I did win more than 1 BTC but I was reallt greedy at that time, kept decreasing chance and finally, I lost all my Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Realizing that had I saved all the btc I've gambled with, I could buy a new car.

That's huge amount of money lost, are you sure that you aren't addicted to gambling? because you should stop asap ( if you still think about gambling ) or play with few $ only.

My worst moment in gambling was 2 weeks ago, when i was playing roulette and i forgot to place my bet on my lucky number... and that number rolled that spin! Lost everything that night, it was pretty sad.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think my recent worst moment where the other week when I am trying to have a place on the leadershipboard of FortuneJack.  I had made a wrong choice while playing rango.  My intention is to play as long as possible but instead of making my bet lower, I decided to increase my bet twice.  As a result my bankroll is depleted in an instance.  I could have gain more points if I stick to my initial plan.  Maybe next time when I feel like joing the race again, I will stick to my initial plan.
One of the problems many gambler have is that we are caught in the moment and instead of sticking to our plan we decide to change it at the middle of the game, most of the time this has horrible consequences since we were not ready to employ this new strategy at the time.

Worst moment in Gambling was way back when I was playing pool with side-bets back when I am still attending mid-school. My parents confronted me while playing and was very unforgettable moment.
You have good parents, it may fell awkward at the time but your parents did their best to help you, parents today don’t really care what their child is doing, they give to them a smart phone and let the Internet raise the kid instead of doing it themselves.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
My worst moment in gambling is that i can't control my self when i play because i am too greedy. That time i lose a thousands of money i can't barely moved that time because i lose a lot of money in a hour. But now i learn my lesson that i will never greedy again instead i will only play for fun not for profit.
My worst moment in gambling was when I was in highs school. I think I was just 15 then and I was trying a new gambling game. It was a card game and I have no idea in playing it. I was watching some old folks here playing it when my uncle forced me to try it. I was hesitant first but I agreed because there is no money at stake and they said that they would just teach me. It was really my worse moment because my crush is there, she is a daughter of one of the players and a good friend of my uncle. The game is happening at their house that is why she is there.
She is my classmate and she was watching the game when she knew that I was playing. I was really embarrassed because I don’t know how to play the game and I can hear her laugh whenever the other players will made fun of me. It was a good and fun experience after all.

That is a really good experience, and I think it is not really that embarrassing because he or she is just laughing with the crowd, and It is just your first time playing something like that so I think there is no harm done with that, and I think this is not very embarrassing than what I had experience in the past when there are some event in the billiard games and betting is very popular in my place I had an idea with the game mechanics so I just join the bet and played a billiard games with the guys, and I though that it will gonna be easy because I had watch the guys when they play, but when I was the one to take a hit I just miss the cue ball because it is my first time trying to play the game, they all laugh hard then I got very embarrassed and tell to them that it is my first time playing billiards so they just pull me out of the game, because it is a betting match, well that is just one thing of my embarrassed moment with gambling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
My worst moment in gambling is that i can't control my self when i play because i am too greedy. That time i lose a thousands of money i can't barely moved that time because i lose a lot of money in a hour. But now i learn my lesson that i will never greedy again instead i will only play for fun not for profit.
My worst moment in gambling was when I was in highs school. I think I was just 15 then and I was trying a new gambling game. It was a card game and I have no idea in playing it. I was watching some old folks here playing it when my uncle forced me to try it. I was hesitant first but I agreed because there is no money at stake and they said that they would just teach me. It was really my worse moment because my crush is there, she is a daughter of one of the players and a good friend of my uncle. The game is happening at their house that is why she is there.
She is my classmate and she was watching the game when she knew that I was playing. I was really embarrassed because I don’t know how to play the game and I can hear her laugh whenever the other players will made fun of me. It was a good and fun experience after all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
As per my views most worst moment when you won 7,8 time continuous and you hope to double your amount after this bet and Will not play more and the next second Results out you lost all the Money and Thats it . you think again about what you did
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
How often you go for gambling ? Every time you lose thousands ? You can make worst mistakes in gambling, that is not a problem but repeating same mistakes must be a very big problem which may lead to risking your life too. So, stop the resources from which you are getting money for your gambling.

Yes, we must work on root cause of problems so that we will not repeat mistakes. If you do not get enough money for your gambling then probably you may live better by controlling your greed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
I think my recent worst moment where the other week when I am trying to have a place on the leadershipboard of FortuneJack.  I had made a wrong choice while playing rango.  My intention is to play as long as possible but instead of making my bet lower, I decided to increase my bet twice.  As a result my bankroll is depleted in an instance.  I could have gain more points if I stick to my initial plan.  Maybe next time when I feel like joing the race again, I will stick to my initial plan.
One of the problems many gambler have is that we are caught in the moment and instead of sticking to our plan we decide to change it at the middle of the game, most of the time this has horrible consequences since we were not ready to employ this new strategy at the time.

Worst moment in Gambling was way back when I was playing pool with side-bets back when I am still attending mid-school. My parents confronted me while playing and was very unforgettable moment.
I think my recent worst moment where the other week when I am trying to have a place on the leadershipboard of FortuneJack.  I had made a wrong choice while playing rango.  My intention is to play as long as possible but instead of making my bet lower, I decided to increase my bet twice.  As a result my bankroll is depleted in an instance.  I could have gain more points if I stick to my initial plan.  Maybe next time when I feel like joing the race again, I will stick to my initial plan.
One of the problems many gamblers have is that we are caught in the moment and instead of sticking to our plan we decide to change it at the middle of the game, most of the time this has horrible consequences since we were not ready to employ this new strategy at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
For me worst moments are when I lose more then I planed, or I had cases when I had some strategies in mind but instead of applying them I raised bets to fast and spent all bankroll in chase of something that didn't come. Now this kind of moments do not happen like before, I have more patience but sometimes its hard to not fall into the fire, some games needed to be played tough with constant bet rising, but that is gambling and thats why gambling is so exciting.
First I didn't invested any big amount in bitcoin gambling or other Fiat gambling option. I have friend who 1.3 bitcoin few months back and again due to his greasiness he lost all those bitcoins.
But when he won that in btc lottery he planned utilize that for his vacation go Australia but he missed it because of that.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
For me worst moments are when I lose more then I planed, or I had cases when I had some strategies in mind but instead of applying them I raised bets to fast and spent all bankroll in chase of something that didn't come. Now this kind of moments do not happen like before, I have more patience but sometimes its hard to not fall into the fire, some games needed to be played tough with constant bet rising, but that is gambling and thats why gambling is so exciting.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
that time I was playing perhudian dice as long as possible but instead makes me low stakes, I decided to increase my bet twice. As a result my bankroll runs out in a while so I can get more points if I stick to my original plan. Maybe next time when I felt like throwing the dice again, I'll stick to my original plan. I finally went home empty handed. This is probably the worst game I
I have some bad experience when do gambling
One worst moment is when i play small bet i get winning oftenly
But when i play with huge amount i lose it, it's very sick
I think that has to do most with the fact that when you are playing with a smaller amount of money you can play for longer and that gives you the chance to get more wins, but when you gamble with higher bets then the number of wins you are going to get are lower by definition since you are only going to need a few losses to lose your entire bankroll.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
The worst moment in gambling is when I can not stop after getting a small profit, I want more and in the end I lose all the money. I understand that it is necessary to stop, but the hope of winning does not leave me.

Correct and no one can know that they are in this momentum if you are the player.
You will only see it after you are done. Win or lose when you have thought about all.
This kind of event is not new to me and it happens always even gambling outside.
That is why I have my wife beside me now when I play. So someone will stop me if it needs to be.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I do have many experiences on losing out on gambling lots of games and different types of it but the most worst for me isnt on sports but on luck based gambling i do experience lose on sports but not too much amount since i do only bet small amounts unlike on playing dice which i do lose huge btc which causes for me to have sleepless nights because those amounts i used are results of my hard days work and lose in an instant.

I think that's because in sports betting you don't have an option to double your bet amount every two seconds, so in a worst case scenario you just lose your initial bet and that's it. I suggest you to deposit on a dice not more than you usually pay with sports betting, and thus you won't be losing big amounts in an instant.

My worst moment is when I'm so unlucky that having Aces full of Kings I lose to a guy with four of a kind.
So doubling your bet, won't it make your gambling more riskier? I know it helps to recover your initial losing bet, but what if you lose your next bet too? You will double it and if you lose again you will have to double it (assuming 50-50% chance). So more riskier than arbitrary betting in my opinion!

I agree with you, and I was saying the same thing. I was replying to " i do experience lose on sports but not too much" saying that is because in sports you can't double your bet every two seconds. I know that's a dangerous thing to do and that you will lose a lot doing that most likely.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
The worst moment in gambling is when I can not stop after getting a small profit, I want more and in the end I lose all the money. I understand that it is necessary to stop, but the hope of winning does not leave me.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Realizing that had I saved all the btc I've gambled with, I could buy a new car.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

Sticking to the plan is really one of the things gamblers should always do. This is one of the causes people lose more money than they should have. If you plan to only play with about 1mbtc per session and you don't follow your own rule, then you risk yourself being exposed to a lot of more risks and you will likely lose a lot of money due to it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Pages:
Jump to: