Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 10. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 06, 2020, 08:08:54 AM
In my life i'm poor, have no friend who I can truly trust and in my family I literally don't trust anyone, BUT I love my life without any doubt because I learned to love myself a long time ago, I have a big goal to strive for and my plan to accomplish it is already in practice. So for me the best standard of living is knowing yourself and then having a why so everything else is kinda of irrelevant and if you go further and make one self-fullfiling goal then you will be happy everyday
Activity: 17
Merit: 7
November 27, 2019, 06:19:49 AM
Despite all the problems we face, I think we should be satisfied with our life and keep trying hard to make it better.
A solicitor in London is a legal practitioner who deals with most of the legal matters in some jurisdictions. A person should have lawfully outlined qualifications, that vary from one jurisdiction to a different, to be delineated as a solicitor and enabled to follow there intrinsically. Farani Taylor with there best solicitors in london is providing legal service in London and all of united kingdom.

There must be ambition, of course. But happiness is to be content with what you have
Activity: 6
November 27, 2019, 03:47:47 AM
Yes, I'm contended in life now, because I'm happy that I do live together with my kids & that completes all my everyday living with them all around.
CSCP Lahore is an accredited course provider of Nebosh IGC and providing courses in institute nebosh in lahore Pakistan While we are experienced and qualified approved trainers to deliver the Nebosh training and conduct the mock-up tests of the NEBOSH IGC Course.
Activity: 41
November 18, 2019, 09:49:57 AM
I think life is ideal when you can go anywhere at any moment, having the means and the desire to never say something like “Like something later” or “Come on next time”
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 05, 2019, 09:46:22 PM
Living in peace and harmony, in remote place were i have.my own farm to feed my family and having my wife beside me,God in our center and greed.is not part of our lives, this maybe weird but this is what perfect living for me
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
November 05, 2019, 04:23:50 PM
Some people have everything, but they're still not happy. You would think they have the perfect life, but they hate their lives. We're all different. I think the perfect life is being healthy, able to pay your bills and interacting with positive, uplifting people who bring joy into your life.
Activity: 34
November 05, 2019, 03:36:37 PM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
There's no better life than one full of health. I think that is the most important aspect of life. Be healthy at all levels. It is a unique motivation for all challenges.
Activity: 1
November 05, 2019, 11:45:23 AM
Carelessly lie on the beach by the sea in Hawaii sipping some kind of light alcoholic drink and watch as your beautiful wife whom you adore, plays with your children!
https://www.kbcluckydraw.com
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Febriyana Muhammad
What kind of my life is perfect?
The simple answer is when i happy.
You know if i don't have money but happy, that is will make me keep healthy, make my job be wonderful, also keep smile, so people near me get positive action.  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Once you're contented, your life will be perfect.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
I can say that my life is perfect because I have a happy family. We are not rich but contented with what we have now and thankful for the blessings.

As long as the members of the family are healthy and we are not starving, its enough to say my life is perfect because I could not ask for more.
Activity: 88
I don't think there is a compete definition of a "Perfect Life" that depends on people, depends on how they see the life they're living. Some might think someone's living the perfect life but the person lving that perfect life isn't actually living the perfect life.
Activity: 19
I am actually satisfied  Smiley Even when Im busy at work I still got some quality time with my family and friends  Cheesy everything is perfect!
Activity: 127
Merit: 116
the beach
the soulmate
the kids
healthy mind, body & spirit
and enough shrimps...
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I am,as long as we are healthy and a God fearing humans?everything that we have now are enough for us.though my dreams for my son is too far from what I wanted

My son is now in his college and starting to bring his dreams to reality in just 2 years from now he will be graduated and I know all things will change in his life and us also

But for now?yeah I am contented and also my family as well
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
When we have balance, in internal and external life.
For loving we must have money in order to pay bills, food, car etc. but we need also something internal, what can give us joy, love, fulfillment, purpose of life etc.
Many people could find and reach internal or external goal in their life but just a few could achieve balance in their life.

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

When I was student in that time, i was thinking that if i have a lot of money then i will get every thing in my life. But now my thinking has been changed, because now i have money but i have no time to spend with my family, and now i realize without family everyone is poor. We make our life happy with money no doubt in it but also family is important part of our life, So in my eyes,  Happy Family and Money both things make your life complete.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
For me life is perfect when I have a peaceful and happy family.
I dont mind if I have just a simple life.
I dont care if I am not rich.
I dint care also of a genius mind.
Whats perfect for me is a happy life with out any kind of deseases in our family.
living well together and give love to each other that makes us happy and life perfect.
So touched by your answer,and I really support all that you’ve mentioned because what’s the sense of being wealthy,rich from money,cars ,houses and clothing ..luxurious living but you have a Cancer and will not cured anymore?

Well I rather choose having simple life but happy and serving my God and family
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me life is perfect when I have a peaceful and happy family.
I dont mind if I have just a simple life.
I dont care if I am not rich.
I dint care also of a genius mind.
Whats perfect for me is a happy life with out any kind of deseases in our family.
living well together and give love to each other that makes us happy and life perfect.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Yes I currently satisfied situation with my happy family, but I want to increase my income to fullfil all needs of my family to stay standard living.
Pages:
Jump to: