Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 7. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 11
I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.

I so agree with you! I wonder why the people around are trying to overtake each other, chasing after something material. Is it possible to find happiness and harmony in the material? Love, conscience and sanity are my formula (for now).
Activity: 408
Merit: 1
I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
a perfect life for me is simple...
have a faithful husband, obedient children, families do not have dangerous diseases and do not have debts. what I pray most often is that none of my family members have dangerous diseases because the cost of medical treatment in my country is very expensive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Revolution of Power
Even the Programmer of human said if life is perfect then it is a boring program so he let us eat the fruit of knowledge because he thinks that free will is our absolute code and I mean we will be the one who will drive the wheel of fate from now on without any God interventing in our life. But sometimes if he has favors us I think he may bless or curse us with viruses and bugs.
See my friend that is life supposed to be, a semi-perfect and not that so perfect.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I think perfect life is life with money and nobody can change my mind no matter what
Yes more money more perfect life. With more money we could get anything we wanted in life.
But until how long?when even your whole asset won't cure if you acquire sickness or Money cannot even extend our life.

For temporary happiness then Yes Money is indeed but for our soul ?i don't think it is the same.
Perfect life is when you have enough money to sustain your lifetime and to have someone to loved and the ones who loved you.
That is not true love if you are only being loved because you can sustain their needs.though it is our obligation to provide for them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
Healthy, stable and have good relationship  Grin

If our body is in good health then it is best to do all the work so first we have to give importance to our health. Also the money needed to keep the relationship Without money you can never sustain a relationship That's why I consider money perfect.

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

Personally, at this point in time I can say that I am currently satisfied with my life, not perfect, but at least surviving. With a beautiful family, I cannot ask for more. I think what I just want to accomplish is a simple house in the middle of a farm where I can sustain my own for a living. Like plant my own produce and take care of my own pigs and chickens at the same time. That would be perfect!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Healthy, stable and have good relationship  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
A perfect life is when you have your sea side house ,beautiful wife with good attitude, have your children round around the how and having more than enough money to care good care of your whole family. That I call a perfect life .
Activity: 3
Life when you have a lot of money Smiley))
life with lots of ecoin
Activity: 24
I think perfect life is life with money and nobody can change my mind no matter what
Yes more money more perfect life. With more money we could get anything we wanted in life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
A perfect life means living a happy life for all Bad things never bring good things into our lives A perfect life means I understand love That comes from his family. If we can keep up with our family and love from everyone then there is nothing better than that.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Life is difficult.
Even if you have found what you love and you are with people that you love, a moment come that destroys everything you have built and you are losing the perfection that you are living. It is always with ups and downs.
because there is no such thing as perfect instead there is Right living in which we are doing what is good but of course bad things comes without warning.

but at least we are living more time happier than sadness and for me that is what living is all about.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
What kind of life do I think is perfect?

Sitting back and watching all the pandemonium among Coronavirus believers, and laughing at how easy it was to deceive them.

I mean, if the big shots of the world can do it, why not me?

Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I like to stay up with current technology. Now everything improves If we are behind we'll not

The main thing is not to get involved in technology very much. I know some examples when boys and girls were so keen on creating interesting content for Instagram that they went to different tricks like photoshop)) It's even a little funny when you start tracking real details at https://instaviewers.net/ So, my advice is don't forget about your real life in pursuit of a beautiful picture and subscribers))

There is no need to get involved with more technology but to improve your life now, you need to know the latest information in the workplace if you do not lag behind. You are right that many people get involved in bad things through technology.

Technology doesn't make your life perfect.
There are a lot of examples from people who use technology (especially social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook) and instead of being more happy they are feeling more depressed and anxious due to the fact that they have a need of showing off to the public.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I like to stay up with current technology. Now everything improves If we are behind we'll not

The main thing is not to get involved in technology very much. I know some examples when boys and girls were so keen on creating interesting content for Instagram that they went to different tricks like photoshop)) It's even a little funny when you start tracking real details at https://instaviewers.net/ So, my advice is don't forget about your real life in pursuit of a beautiful picture and subscribers))

There is no need to get involved with more technology but to improve your life now, you need to know the latest information in the workplace if you do not lag behind. You are right that many people get involved in bad things through technology.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Yes, I'm satisfied with the standard of living that I have now, because everything is given out of necessity. I'm moving in my direction, doing things that depend on me, and the money comes by itself when it is really needed.
I mean that the standard of living is not measured in money or in other material things (such as an apartment, a car or even a position in society), but in how much you consciously live and how much you can enjoy life in any conditions.
Activity: 18
Healthy, peaceful and stability  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I like to stay up with current technology. Now everything improves If we are behind we'll not However i feel life is ideal for the people i really like If he's within the neighborhood I can easily solve all the issues. with none interruption Sharing your grief with others is reduced to some extent.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Living natural... Sorrounded by good animals, plants/tree, water, people etc .
This ^ combined with a little bit of modern technologies would be great. I would rely more on technologies that do not affect the environment negatively otherwise I would not build them atall especially if there are no solutions to counter their negative effects.
Pages:
Jump to: