Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 6. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 07, 2020, 10:32:36 AM
For me the best life is a balanced life, spending time between work and family. Having a good job with a decent income is very important, but so is health and happiness. All the money in the world would not be enough if you had no one to enjoy it with.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 06, 2020, 09:56:03 AM
I think life in which peace is there is perfect for me and for everyone else out there.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

minus the covid, i think i am always satisfied. no complaints at all.  i mean having a great work from home and having to spend my time with my wife and son the entire day is an amazing feeling on a daily basis.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
if you can love and have love that is perfect life for me.
Activity: 66
I could be, but I don't want it. Because I'd stuck in a comfort zone and became depressed later.
Thus I'd like to better myself & my life every day step by step (which is pretty cool actually).
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
in general I am satisfied with my life I have a beautiful wife I get along with I have many friends, but I have a bad job and a little more money would be really comfortable
copper member
Activity: 112
Theres exactly no perfect life for me but a peacedul life. Being stress free and no sickness is the perfect life for me.
Activity: 1
When you have no longer desire, you will be happy all the time.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Am not satisfied at all with my life, I haven't fulfilled my dream and be the best as am currently staying at home, taking care of the kids cos they are still so little and don't like the idea of nanny but nonetheless am happy with my life
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
life without having problems, having lots of money and living peacefully.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.
and living in simplicity will give you no much demand in life,meaning we can be happy even in small things.

And yeah this is a perfect life,appreciating everything under the sun and looking for not much attention.

The kind of life when you're at peace with whatever you're doing, having lots of money, living out your dreams!
Peace is what we always need,but we know that world is cruel and we cannot get what we always ask.

As I look into my past, I may not even change anything since those memories gave me a learning experience rather to consider a perfect life but a life with understanding fulfilling basic needs and establishing a goal focus.  One way to stretch out the idea of simplicity for me was to find a way to live a life that will work without the demands of society and environment.  An example was work environment with a repetitive schedule where I can easily just clock in do the job description find solutions to small errors and establish the time for the two week paycheck.  The job choices seemed to be something temporary than to be a permanent career choice.  Personally, have family that tried to pursue this type of living may have sacrificed a bit to commit maybe 20-40+ years in a company.  In the end, the company decides to recruit younger and cheaper employees to replace the position which can have mix emotions of either self-worth and questioning commitment.  Hence, I like the previous comments about seeking simplicity with appreciation.  Even if you try to plan it out, there is something that might be missing or to consider as a part of one's perfect life perspective.  Personally, I wouldn't mind having more kids, but like the second quote, "we cannot get what we always ask".  My wife and I are already content with having one son after the previous attempts led to miscarriages.  There are still ups and downs in life, but there was never any regrets in the life only life lessons.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.
and living in simplicity will give you no much demand in life,meaning we can be happy even in small things.

And yeah this is a perfect life,appreciating everything under the sun and looking for not much attention.

The kind of life when you're at peace with whatever you're doing, having lots of money, living out your dreams!
Peace is what we always need,but we know that world is cruel and we cannot get what we always ask.
Activity: 8
From the usual point of view, everyone has they own idea of an ideal life. But I love my life. For me, my non-ideal life is ideal, because it is my life. It’s hard to explain, but I hope it sounds clear. I am glad every moment here. With our minds, we can make life very unpleasant, or the most enjoyable. It all depends on us!
Activity: 28
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
I'm not sure that in this material world one can achieve perfect life. But if we talk about this particular life, then it’s ideal for me to engage in the creativity and development of my soul and personality. So I think I already have a perfect life.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
In my opinion a perfect life is having peace of mind. Nothing beats that.
True, living without worries and huge problem are what we always wanted.

Plus having a healthy and happy family, its enough to say our life is perfect.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
In my opinion a perfect life is having peace of mind. Nothing beats that.
Activity: 2
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

Everyone has to live their own life. Life is like some sort of algorithm that affects all of us. Maybe we are here to help each other on our journey to finding ourselves. Life is about finding yourself. It’s about finding. Finding your strengths and weaknesses, finding your true character, finding your personality, finding the best version of you, finding peace in an argument, finding solutions to a problem, finding what you are good at, finding what you love, finding satisfaction in having nothing, and after all, finding happiness in all those tough situations.
Life is your experience here (do you know where you are?) It can be amazing or horrible, and trust me it solely depends on how you perceive it.
And if you are currently strugglin in life, you can check this beautiful resource that I found.

Hope you find value after reading and it helps.
Regards
Samuel
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Yes. We all feel pretty good. Then we have a build-up of chemtrail nano-dust in our bodies that they can't take any longer. Suddenly we come down with Coronavirus - which is really chemtrail nano-dust allergies - and then we die a quick, Covid death, even if a little of the last of it is painful.

Cool
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
yes I am satisfied current living my life today because there is no problem in my life now.

If you want a perfect life then never upset simple problem because you can do anything. So i love my family, friends and my husband with also i want focus daily work.
Pages:
Jump to: