Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 8. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
the perfect life is being surrounded by people that love you and care about you: it makes you happy even in doing the simplest activities, you can share happiness with those people
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Life is difficult.
Even if you have found what you love and you are with people that you love, a moment come that destroys everything you have built and you are losing the perfection that you are living. It is always with ups and downs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
We all know that love is the cause of every work  so if love does not come first then that life can never be considered perfect. Therefore  if you have to work on the things you love then life will be much happier.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 26, 2020, 11:11:37 AM
I think perfect life is life with money and nobody can change my mind no matter what

Totally agree, people say money is not everything or money cannot buy happiness but fact is this saying is very good when you say it in luxurious villa with all luxuries.
February 26, 2020, 05:29:06 AM
A world where there are no wars, where people love other people, where nature is in its original form, where I can create what I like. Favorite hobby, big family, your own home in nature near the lake.

Where can you find real happiness in your home? No matter where you go  there is no happiness like home or family. You're right that we have to survive in the war of life That's why money is needed.
Activity: 9
February 26, 2020, 05:12:39 AM
At first.

You need to separate toilet from the bathroom. And you find this happiness.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 24, 2020, 08:59:55 AM
I think perfect life is life with money and nobody can change my mind no matter what

you will realized things when Money is already running your life,when you already have millions or billions of money?the goal will be change and may find happiness that cannot be bought by money.
look at those richer people?they are sometimes looking for happiness but cannot find it anyway.
February 23, 2020, 05:12:32 PM
A world where there are no wars, where people love other people, where nature is in its original form, where I can create what I like. Favorite hobby, big family, your own home in nature near the lake.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 21, 2020, 08:31:03 PM
What's wrong with this life? It works perfectly. When it is gone, it is gone perfectly.

Cool
Activity: 352
February 21, 2020, 06:45:30 PM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

At the moment, am not satisfied with my current standard of living, I have a lot of people looking up to me and I can't offer the majority, that needed help and it breaks me. So to me a perfect life is one where you have peace of mind, love, joy and peace
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
February 21, 2020, 04:50:54 PM
in my personal opinion..  a perfect life is to have no debt, have a stable income, have a wife and a pair of children (male & female), does not have a deadly disease (personal or wife and child), has no enemies and has a private home.  everyone has different standards and dreams about living a perfect life and that is very understandable.
February 21, 2020, 03:04:13 AM
Perfect life is when you have lovely girlfriend, your own house, car, kids (in future, not at 20s). Obviously, finance freedom and time is a very nice bonus to that. Smiley

You are right but you would like enough money for these If you are doing not have money then the way to brighten the longer term of girlfriend your home car kids. That's why you've got to figure hard to form money.

In my opinion you are right but not always with money You have a lot of money but if peace is not there then what do you do with free money? That is why many times they play their role as a family as well as money which cannot be bought with money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 21, 2020, 12:16:21 AM
Perfect life is when you have lovely girlfriend, your own house, car, kids (in future, not at 20s). Obviously, finance freedom and time is a very nice bonus to that. Smiley

You are right but you would like enough money for these If you are doing not have money then the way to brighten the longer term of girlfriend your home car kids. That's why you've got to figure hard to form money.
Activity: 46
February 20, 2020, 04:15:38 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
February 19, 2020, 01:42:00 PM
Happiness is more than a drawing of a smiling face or a beautiful feeling. It is the feeling that indicates that you are really enjoying life and that you want to make the most of this life. Happiness is the "secret seasoning" that can help us fully develop.

The researchers reached the following conclusion by studying people who are happy:

-People who are happy are more successful.
-People who are happy are better able to achieve their goals.
-People who are happy have better health.
-People who are happy live longer.
-People who are happy relate better to other people.
-People who are happy learn better.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 18, 2020, 07:39:06 AM
I think it really depends on each and every person. We all understand and perceive happiness in different ways and we want different things in life. I'm happy with my life right now, but I would love to make some changes to the things I did in the past. I know you probably shouldn't look back, but sometimes it's not that easy.
we have our own capacity and desire that is why it is hard to tell for each of us what can be the perfect living.
and besides there are some people that not looking for perfect life but looking for simplicity.like me?my perfect living is with my family and that is what consider life to be the most i can have.
February 18, 2020, 04:48:49 AM
I think it really depends on each and every person. We all understand and perceive happiness in different ways and we want different things in life. I'm happy with my life right now, but I would love to make some changes to the things I did in the past. I know you probably shouldn't look back, but sometimes it's not that easy.
February 16, 2020, 06:35:15 AM
Honestly - a life with a healthy amount of stress - but not too much. The less "bad" worries the better.

People say "stress free" is the best life to live. That's honestly impossible, and some people strive on a certain level of good stress.

Stress free might be the perfect life indeed. But if you want to be creative and produce gold you have to be stressed in order to push yourself on the next level.
Without being creative I don't think that you are going to be happy as you will understand that you are not doing anything good in your life.

I agree with you stress-free life is much better but it is never possible  There is no end to the problems in human life  This is never possible until death The problem is not behind us.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 16, 2020, 06:27:28 AM
Honestly - a life with a healthy amount of stress - but not too much. The less "bad" worries the better.

People say "stress free" is the best life to live. That's honestly impossible, and some people strive on a certain level of good stress.

Stress free might be the perfect life indeed. But if you want to be creative and produce gold you have to be stressed in order to push yourself on the next level.
Without being creative I don't think that you are going to be happy as you will understand that you are not doing anything good in your life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 16, 2020, 12:31:26 AM
Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Tour in South Korea 2020

Tottenham is planning their trip to Korea, but which city in Korea should they visit? Let the Tottenham club know where they should go by voting on Fandom Live now!

Vote here: [Suspicious link removed]/2SFoXlB
Voting Ends: Feb 26, 2020

#fandomlive #fandom #fanpower #tottenham #spurs #football #tottenhamhotspur #sonheungmin #손흥민 #thfc #comeonyouspurs #mourinho #HarryKane #premierleague
#korea #seoul #Suwon #Incheon #Daejeon #Busan #Daegu #Ulsan #Jeonju #Gwangju #Jeju

I think they ought to attend Seoul it's a gorgeous place i personally are to several travel favorites here But every job requires money If you are doing not have enough money then the way to travel this is often never possible. Money may be a priority when it involves making travel an ideal way of life.
Pages:
Jump to: