Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 44. (Read 81877 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
It is nature of humans to not easily be satisfied with what they have. They would still strive for more money, bigger house and other luxuries in life. For me, having a not so big house on the countryside, a car, a loving and caring wife and children with enough money on the bank plus a 1K bitcoin on my wallet would be a near perfect life already.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Wake up late, and than do something you like to do, it is what I think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
My life will be perfect if i have 1 beautiful wife, 2 children and i have 1 unit villa. And now i can not reach it yet. Maybe later that my dream will be come true.
Activity: 364
life will be perfect if it has abundant wealth, a harmonious family, a beautiful face, and surrounded by people we love
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
For me a life that is perfect means first having God in my heart because having God means I  have everything like peace,  love, joyful spirit,  contentment and things that money can't buy,
Activity: 5
Perfect life huh? Well rich , complete family , they fear god , they love each other especially no problems
Activity: 126
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

Am I satisfied? No.

What kind of life is perfect?
In my humble opinion, having a lot of money and living in Los Angeles probably in the hills with my best friends.
Activity: 33
Having a lot of money. That's enough for my perfect life
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
To be honest, I am not satisfied. Because I haven't achieve my dreams and goals yet. I want a life that money is not an issue. But I am not dreaming to belong to the riches club. I just want to have my own house that can accommodate comfortably my family and can accept guests when they want to have a short vacation in our house. I want to have my own car and enough saving for future use.
Activity: 75
i think my life will be perfect if i will be able to provide with my family and support them in anything.
Activity: 14
It just my own opinion, I think this kind of life is perfect
  • All of your family still alive and stay happy with you
  • You have a nice girl/boyfriend
  • Rich
  • Have car , house
  • Have a nice job that you like to do
  • Every month travel around with your family and girl/boyfriend
Activity: 35
I can say life is perfect when I have a stable job with high salary grade. Living with my family and praising God together, having our own house with own car and a small business. Life will somehow become perfect in just small things it just depends on how you handle and treasure it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Satisfied? The truth hurts for me because I am yet satisfied yet. I am okay with my life now but I also want to have my own house that I can call mine. I already have my own family and until now, we are living together with my parents. Maybe it is much better if I can afford to buy a house for us. For my family.
Activity: 116
have a faithful wife, and a cute child Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
there is no perfect life, but it's in you who can make it perfect. satisfaction is the root to make your life perfect
Activity: 42
the perfect life that is the success of human life in the world and in the afterlife. And man is said to be perfect when using his minds mind accompanied by knowledge of religion through the consideration of reason and lust good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
The kind of life i think is perfect is when i am satisfied and contended with what i have. So far, i haven't achiebed my dreams yet so i think i still need to work and save.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131

There's no perfect life in the world! but the people around us and our family are the ones who makes that life perfect.
I am satisfied in my life with my family. they are making my every day perfect and happy! I cant ask for more than that.
Activity: 202
Merit: 4
I think my life is perfect with my wife and son ..but we still have no own house.. i have a job but not enought profit.. for there needs..i never gonna leave my family that way we are perfect..
Activity: 25
there is no perfect life
Everyone has flaws, therefore we are created in pairs to complement each other's flaws
Then life will be more beautiful  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: