Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 45. (Read 81877 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
A good life is having a strong family that is bonded by love for each other.
A family with a very supportive wife or husband that is very understanding and content with what they have but strives to improve their way of living.
But of course all of these can't be possibly done without the aid of money.. sadly we need money to really live a good life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
yes I am satisfied with my current standard of living. At least I have good food to eat, portable drinking water, good education and proper healthcare to receive. I drive in luxurious cars and I have a good job that pays well  so I may consider my current standard of living to be high.
An established life with family, travelling the world, buying things without hesitating and experiencing God.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
yes I am satisfied with my current standard of living. At least I have good food to eat, portable drinking water, good education and proper healthcare to receive. I drive in luxurious cars and I have a good job that pays well  so I may consider my current standard of living to be high.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
there is no perfect life. All human life must have its flaws. The most perfect life is a grateful human life
Activity: 74
To me as a person, a perfect life is a life that full of joyous and comfortable living.
Activity: 67
Irrespective of your beliefs and religion,you need to always consider treating people well because we will surely get results of whatever we do...a perfect life is a life that doesnt hurt other lives but affects them positively..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
A life that's perfect is the one that is full of imperfections because there is no perfect life at all. Smiley
Activity: 27
for me perfect life is when you have a car, house and lot, investments and savings.
Activity: 28
I think perfect life is life with money and nobody can change my mind no matter what
Activity: 126
I think to aspire a perfect life is an ideal only because we are imperfect people living in an imperfect word
Activity: 13
Life with magic would be perfect.....
You can have what you want in a blink of eye....
Activity: 266
life is perfect in my opinion, just by giving thanks and not complaining. Because searching for the perfect will not exist as perfectly as possible.
Activity: 27
A happy healthy life is an ideal
Activity: 32
A  person will never be satisfied from what they have and actually want in their life. For instance, like me as an individual would like to have my own house by the beach and drinking cold beer while staring at the sunset. Sometimes I would feel like a perfect life will be riding a sports car or motorcycle all day long or seating at the veranda of my own house on the mountain side with the view of the a busy city which looks beautiful during the evening. These are some samples of what I think of a perfect life. I may even think of a different scenario later on. What about you? What is your perfect life?
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
Perfect life is to have money a lot but to not work.
Activity: 17
I think so far so good. But, break the limit is not bad option. Work harder and get more money.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

In my opinion, Life is so short, I'm satisfied with my current living standard  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 17
January 16, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
I do not need to regret everything that a man needs I have and all the time will come
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Family, health, money to realize yourself and not to disappear at work all day. That would be wonderful for me.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
Currently I live in a perfect life beside my family, my parents love me. and I am very happy with this life
Pages:
Jump to: