Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 43. (Read 81877 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
A perfect life would be a life of completely balanced contradictions. I'd like to live completely stable and consistent, as well as exciting and unpredictable.

Obviously, the perfect life does not exist, but you can be happy with what you have. Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
if you do what you like and like what you do it is one of the key to have a perfect life!

each person has his own value system.
Activity: 196
Perfect life for me is when I don't need anything because I have everything. That make sense. You don't seek for anything because you have it all Smiley
Activity: 60
I think,no problem in life,lots of money,complete family,and don't forget God in our life.
Activity: 29
Having a complete and happy family with peace of mind and of course have enough money to support our needs is a perfect life for me
Activity: 210
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

I am satisfied with my life and i always thankful and grateful to God for everything God have already given to me. I think the standar of living for every human is not same because they have different thought with their life. Some people don't satisfied with their life, so they think God isn't fair and just think they are unlucky and miserable. No every rich people think they are happy, eventhough their life sufficient with wealth. And some poor people can be happy with their life eventhough people think they have difficult life. So it's depend to each people how thingking of their life.
For me, kind of life is perfect is i have happy family, our economic's life well off (when i want to buy something, i always can buy it), me and my family always healthy and my dream or my mission always achieved.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

I've been thinking that if I get like 1 million $ what would I do with it? I came to conclusion that I actually don't need that kind of money. People are like "MORE MONEY MORE" but me nah. I think I would give it away after I secure my familly wealth to a normal standard.
Activity: 72
Just stay who your are and also don't be so pride to your self. Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Live  a life of simplicity be kind to everyone don,t try to show up all you made in life it will safe guide you.
Activity: 43
a perfect life for me is a life with my family. a family that I ca call my own. a life that I have a purpose. a life that is God-centered.
Activity: 11
yes! living my life full of love contentment and peace. that's call perfect life also with the persons i love the most.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
life with peace in mind and a small house with few kids and a lovely wife on a village side where you can do social service to the people and get loved by everyone around is perfect for me
Activity: 210
life that I think is perfect is life that is not lacking and there is no disease that comes to us. just like there is such a person must be a very lucky person
Activity: 112
life that I think is perfect is a life of mutual love and all-well-off
brand new
Activity: 0
For me, I think the most perfect life is peaceful life, when the world is more peace, all the life would be perfect. 
Activity: 93
The perfect life I think it must have money firstif you have money,your life will be much better you can do everything you want you can travel your all family around the world if you have more money and content your life.that is perfect life that I think.
Activity: 104
When your parents and friends are satisfied by you. When you can have everything you want and when your relatives are healthy and happy.
Activity: 141
for me i think the life is perfect when your family and your love ones are with you and you and each other arent have a sick or illness. have a house and can eat 3x a day ... Nothing is perpect with that ^_^ ...
Activity: 52
People who I love is good and every one is happy.
Activity: 33

not yet.. maybe soon i will have the life that i want.. the life that i want is financially stable, has a phsycal business, have properties on my own and live a happy and peaceful life. i want my soon to be children to have a good life in a sense that they can do whatever they want. and they can buy whatever they need. for example if they want to be an astronaut they can because we have financial stability that can support their educations Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: