Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 41. (Read 81877 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
I want to have a stable life, every day, nine to five, can go home at home to eat reunion dinner, have a happy and relaxed family.
Activity: 128
February 02, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
A good life for me is the hope and purpose of everyone, where they struggle and strive to achieve it. No one in the world does not try and run for the good life. However, many of us are wrong in understanding the good life so we also choose the wrong way to achieve it.
Activity: 30
February 01, 2018, 12:41:16 AM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
I think life is perfect if your with your family all together with enough money and no worries at all.
Activity: 56
The life I don't worry about anything is perfect.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
For me, the life ou go to a trip is so perfect, you can see the beautiful seesight and eat delicious food, so perfect.
Activity: 200
I think perfect in life is if we have more money
Activity: 102
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

No. I don't even have a normal life that most people have. The perfect life that I've been dreaming is after I die, I will be transported to my fantasy land after.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
earning free MONEY is a perfect life... earning free CRYPTO CURRENCY.... earning free BITCOINS... that's a perfect life
Activity: 127

The perfect life is if you have a perfect and happy family. Also we need money to have a perfect life because all thing we need or we do we need money. Me? im not yet satisfied with my current living because i have just a happy family but we dont have enough money to buy what we need or what we want.
Activity: 47
Everyone has preferences of what they want their life to become but I don't think there's a life that is perfect. Sure, having comfort and being luxurious sometimes makes our life feel perfect but it's a temporary feeling. You may have everything you could want in your life but is your family complete? Do you have a piece of mind? Do you have enemies that you think would stab you in the back? And also vice versa, others maybe poor and not that successful in life but they still celebrate life because they have a complete family that will always be there for them. They have that smiles on their faces that always tell that everything will be alright. So, there is no perfect life. There's just Life.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
A perfect life for me is just a simple decent life without any complicated issues. Life surrounded by my family who loves me. A wife that's happy and contented with me. And our children who are proud to have me as their father.
Activity: 198
Yes. For me perfect is, when i can sleep good in the night with pillows and blanket to comfort and warm me in the night, with roof over my head and not go naked. To live not with empty stomach and healthy. Other than this is not really important. If we look at life, there are a lot of things we have right now that other wishes to have also but they can’t. So for me it all takes contentment and satisfaction.
Activity: 154
Healthy life and happy life is a perfect life dir me,I am already contented with what i have that makes my life perfect.
Activity: 25
I think so. I live with my gf, both of us have good jobs and enough money. But I wish she didn't work.. I wish I could earn enough for us and she could just do what she likes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
Have a long and happy life with my big family, thats perfect.
Activity: 193
I don't think there is a perfect life, because we have a lot of dreams and wants. After we achieve our goals there's another goals to do again. We are not contented with what we have, but it is for our happiness and for our future.
Activity: 31
I am still not satisfied, I still lack a lot of money
Activity: 22
life isnt perfect, people will always have different dreams when they reached to their first objective, so its hard to say. But I would perfer girls, tobacco, drugs, big house, meat, just the good stuff.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Not yet satisfied. I have so many things to do. Many thingsvto achieved. Many things to be done by my might. Perfect life for me is nor ironically but realistically living in the thruth everyday. Life wasn't perfect everywhere in this planet have in the same shoes while living.
Activity: 12
I think it would be perfect if you have investment and savings. your family will be proud of you if have this.
Pages:
Jump to: