Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 9. (Read 3709 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 22, 2017, 04:33:08 AM
Greed is becoming factor for this kind of demand... Correction must be from time to time.
I don’t  really know how this works, cause I’m not into such, all I know is to do whatever good thing I can, to make money and feed myself and family. From what I’ve heard from others and from what I’ve read online, the price rate of Bitcoin is being pushed by the amount of investments made by investors. Apart from that, other thing I’ve heard is speculation. But you can’t always tell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 04:31:41 AM
many things make bitcoin Moving and growing so fast, nowadays growth and bitcoin values ​​are increasing, I think it is an attraction for investors to invest some of their money into it to reap the benefits of bitcoin, and market demand for bitcoin is increasing and on the other hand the limited supply of bitcoin keeps its price constantly rising, I think that's the factor that makes bitcoin move quickly lately
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2017, 04:03:32 AM
Investors now believe in cryptocurrency. because of the legality of cryptocurrency by some of the world's greatest nations. The development of cryptocurrency technology and the stability of some of the main cryptocurrency rates have contributed to this confidence. Rejection in some countries, including in China, did not succeed in sapping investor confidence.

Well it did for a little while though but crypto is over with china already. And the recent pump was probably caused by hypes with people who didn't really take time to at least study about bitcoin jumping in for profit. These people are most likely whimpering and panic sold with the recent dump.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 01:33:23 AM
Investors now believe in cryptocurrency. because of the legality of cryptocurrency by some of the world's greatest nations. The development of cryptocurrency technology and the stability of some of the main cryptocurrency rates have contributed to this confidence. Rejection in some countries, including in China, did not succeed in sapping investor confidence.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 03:39:13 PM
bitcoin move this fast brcause of the demands...many people got to know btc thru social media that you carn earned money more than enough so the tendency is..they will invest more btc and wait for the ripe time to trade..
Not only the social media, but the electronic media is also converging the bitcoin now a days very effectively, and most of the time positively which is really helping in increase of the demand of the bitcoin. The hash algorithm which is behind the bitcoin, automatically read the market as per the demands and set the price according to that demand. So moving faster mean that there is high demand and losing mean the demand is getting less.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 07:02:43 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think one of the cause why bitcoin is moving high too fast is the demand where many people used,invest and put their money in bitcoins. I thinnk it is because of the demand. Many people who used or invest bitcoins, the higher the amout it increased.
The thing is only and only people are responsible for the credits about this rise and now people are much committed to the bitcoin, and all the prices that are going so much high will keep on rising because people will keep on investing and they know one thing that bitcoin will change their days by giving them profit and bitcoin will do and in coming days from now to end of year prices are going to shoot toward up side.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 06:48:22 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin move this fast because of the increasing population of it. Bitcoin price is very massive that even a regular worker is confused if they will quit their job and go full-time in gaining bitcoin. That is the reason why many people are willing to obtain bitcoin. Also, theirs a plenty of ways to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 21, 2017, 05:58:39 AM
Greed is becoming factor for this kind of demand... Correction must be from time to time.
That's right, people become greedy after seeing that the value keep rising letting them to hold and try to buy more coin as their investment,
I think we will see more big players what will do the same, thinking that in the long term process they will received huge earnings, for me
that's another reason why btc keeps moving high so fast.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 21, 2017, 05:33:18 AM
because the demand is high. and it attracts people who are very valuable. the possibility of winning much more than the money they give in a short period of time.
Yeah in this position bitcoin's demand is so high. For this reason price is increasing daily. Besides this, the user of Bitcoin is also rising. Bitcoin is a valuable asset and it has some benefits which attract people in it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:26:13 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 05:21:09 AM
I guess the main reason why bitcoin us moving this fast, aparr from bitcoin now is trending, there are plenty of people investing in bitcoin now. I think almost everyday there are new investors. There many people who register in bitcoin, work in mining, trading and signature campaign. Millions of people are bitcoin worker or earning from bitcoin. This makes bitcoin very popular. And people share what they have in bitcoin. This encourage investors to invest because there testimonials and i think thats the reason why bitcoin is moving fast because of there plenty involve in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 05:07:49 AM
bitcoin price movements are caused by the number of people who invest their money in bitcoin or other coins associated with crypto, so much demand and less supply of bitcoin so that bitcoin price movements are in demand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 04:35:18 AM
bitcoin move this fast brcause of the demands...many people got to know btc thru social media that you carn earned money more than enough so the tendency is..they will invest more btc and wait for the ripe time to trade..
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 21, 2017, 04:09:24 AM
In the market most of the people are eager to compete in order to have gains.  This people truly believe that BTC can be trusted and worthy for investment. This are the people that have the confidence in their insights that BTC could grow beyond our imagination. With bitcoins high trust rate and clear gains made people went crazy for it. They started to compete and invest without hesitation. The temptation brought by the spike of BTC in the market made the movement to become even faster.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 19, 2017, 07:57:42 PM
More people are now investing into bitcoin that is the reason why the price went up that fast in the past days. Maybe right now we are just experiencing some correction that is why the price is hovering in the $13,000 level but I still expect for the price to go beyond $18,000 before the year ends.
Yes, It is just another correction, nothing else. Bitcoin is just getting ready for its next target which is not 18,000 dollars rather 20,000 dollars. I am pretty sure that this coin is going to reach this value by the end of December easily. I think there is no issues in waiting for bitcoin to recover its previous value. This is nothing new for the bitcoin investors to have some light dump before a drastic pump.
We are really just about starting the journey to the moon. I believe this is not fast yet. We have at least seen that bitcoin keeps increasing more in rate and lesser period than we used to experience it before. Demand is increasing daily and we have not even seen anything with respect to demand yet. I believe as we keep going now, we will tend to keep testing new ATHs faster than before.
The magic of exponential feedback loops. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
December 19, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
because the demand is high. and it attracts people who are very valuable. the possibility of winning much more than the money they give in a short period of time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 19, 2017, 05:50:56 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

I think it has something to do with the demands. As bitcoin's price grow higher, a lot of people are getting more and more intrigue by it. So, they tend to invest in it. As a result, more people are buying bitcoin every time. Also, the fact that it increases the demand of bitcoin makes it's value grow and grow. I think this the reason why.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 05:47:42 AM

Actually I don't know the idea of bitcoin on how it wad growing faster. I onlt know that bitcoin was somehow has a rising value in a sense that because of the demand. Many peiple are actually using it today so it is very demand on many people. It became more popular and popular each day.
The cost of a bitcoin is determined by the corresponding demand and supply on the market. When demand on bitcoin increases, the price increases and, when demand falls, the price is also declining.Demand must follow the level of inflation in order to keep the price stable.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 05:40:37 AM
I think it's all because of investments, more people will invest in bitcoin, more course will grow, and bitcoin popularity grows every day and many rich people see it and understand that with bitcoin can make money and they invest millions and billions of money and this money affect on bitcoin growth. Everything always depends from money, more money will be invested, more popularity and price any cryptocurrency will receive, and so it happened with bitcoin as we see it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 05:29:36 AM
Bitcoin move so fast because of the increasing demand. Also many people now are aware of bitcoin and are using it. Because of the increase in awareness, more are investing on it, trading...A lot of transactions are happening.
Pages:
Jump to: