Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you think that ICO is good? - page 2. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:31:41 AM
You will not instantly see ICOs in icobench etc especially when its brand new. A good ICO updates people about its status every now and then. I check updates via telegram. You will know when an ICO is promising if it keeps its people updated and if it has progress. They usually tell whether the ICO is close at achieving their soft or hard cap.

Most of the time you can identify a good ico with a good team members. That's why I always check project's team members in very detail almost like detective. After that I decide if I want to join that ICO or not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 10:14:09 AM
I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
I don't think it is enough to see a ICO by its website and its member that usually we can found mentioned at the site .
Perosnally I myself not believe in the team that are usually shown in sites Because I seen many times that they used internet photos and use them to show as memeber of Thier ICOs project but in actual they makes face show or team , Thier remain nothing .
I see only the basic concept that why they will get investors and also see toward the factors that how many platforms and which platforms are advertising thier project , if project will be better then surely than ICOs will have some better quality and we should invest them .
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
December 28, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
I do the background check and make some research about the ICO most probably reading the white paper and ANN thread those will really helps a lot especially when I am planning to investbor participate with that particulat ICO. Another thing is that I look into the people behind the ICO on how they response and promote it because promotions or advertising really makes a different in any type of markets
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:25:59 AM
You need to look into the ICO's in every aspect.

Read the white paper, ask questions and if you still think it makes sense get involved in the bounty campaign before investing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:20:45 AM
There are so many ICO projects and majority of them will be unsuccessful at the end of the day. What i think will make a good ICO are an efficient team, a good whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 266
December 28, 2017, 09:13:15 AM
The most important to do if you want to know about good ICOs check the whitepaper, check the background if thier team is not fake, check also the website. You need to be wisely to choose ICOs because now a days, they have so many ICOs now are scammers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 09:11:55 AM
If the bounty pool is smth like 10 000 eth equivalent - then ICO is good
Activity: 327
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
December 28, 2017, 09:10:00 AM
Good team with positive experience, great idea, minimum product availability and good marketing
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
You will not instantly see ICOs in icobench etc especially when its brand new. A good ICO updates people about its status every now and then. I check updates via telegram. You will know when an ICO is promising if it keeps its people updated and if it has progress. They usually tell whether the ICO is close at achieving their soft or hard cap.
Activity: 1274
December 28, 2017, 08:28:58 AM
First of all check the company is it fake or original? search for it in detail through Google.
Read the white paper deeply as the plan described or the road map in the whitepaper are the company is following it or is leagale.
Team members( search for the Ad visors and team leader) are the team is fake or fraudt or are real personalities.
must check the social networks of the project as there you will find the project/ICO real face through followers comments and sharing.
and in last always join the ICO which is listed in top ICO listing websites
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 08:24:58 AM
I usually check the website and the whitepaper, then after checking those I look at the team especially the developers and CEO’s of the ICO. Checked them if they are real people through linked.in and see if they are not scammers or the like.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
December 28, 2017, 08:18:36 AM
We can say that an ICO is good by visiting their ANN thread and reading feedbacks. We can also opt to download thileir whitepaper to review the project's goal, mission, vission and the team behind it. If we see that the idea is good and achievablee then it is more likely to succeed.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 28, 2017, 07:37:18 AM
I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
for me i check the feature of the coin what is the benefits of using it and what problem it will solve
then check the price of the token and the max supply if the token is not  overprice that can become good investment
and then check the team if it have atleast 15 member but if the coin have good feature more than 10 is still good
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 28, 2017, 07:05:13 AM
Because ICO can make a good profit, check the ICO project to check the white paper and technical route, which will give you something to gain.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 06:58:59 AM
There are a few things to look for in whether an ICO is good.

- The team - Not just the developers but also the marketers and the co-founders, people focus too much on the development team but even if you have the best developers you need someone to steer the ship and sell the concept.

- Whitepaper / concept - What are they trying to do? Do they need an alt coin? If you cannot come up with a good reason they are creating an alt coin apart from having the ability to have a ICO, stay away

- Numbers - look into the numbers they are projecting, are they realistic? Do they have a finite amount of tokens? What is their hardcap?

- Marketing and connection with investors - I always look into their marketing, are they throwing a lot of money at marketing? If the answer is yes it means that they are quite serious about the ICO. Also look into their social media channels and how they interact with potential investors on their thread. See what people are saying about the ICO.

And most recently I have been looking into ICO's that have a working product, something that I can log into and see with my own eyes. I can also see developments and comment on what I think is good or bad. An example of an ICO that I am currently looking at is https://ico.crowdholding.com

Most important thing is to do you research, if something seems too good to be true, or promises 100% investment return walk away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
December 28, 2017, 07:01:28 AM
I try to read the ANN Thread and see how people thinks and give feedback about the ICO and their words really matters to me, sometimes people ask a good question about the ICO and I look how the developers will answer or react because thru that I can able to assess if their ICO is a good venture or not and base on peoples feedback I can also see if that ICO will be supported by crowd or not
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
December 28, 2017, 06:56:18 AM
The simplest way is to read theyre ANN thread and you will see that the community reacts to a good project. At a good project there will be 20+ pages in the first day of the ann and this is for me a big good sign that it is a worthy project. Also i never invest in the first week even if this means that i loose the biggest bonus. I prefer to get smaller bonus but after ther first week i can see the amount of money they managed to get and is there is the posibility for them to go forward with the roadmap.
Activity: 98
December 28, 2017, 06:39:09 AM
I found one ICO very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some ICO's by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,418734 USD (-3.43%)
0.00002926 BTC (7.23%)
0.00059878 ETH (3.85%)
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 28, 2017, 06:13:46 AM
I think that ICO is good because they are raising money, they have a great team and they can easily get participants.
Definitely Ico is good but to think if it is good I always make some research before putting money or investing on it. Also, the background of their head to be able to lead the Ico project. And most important an advised from a good friends on where they will invest in ico.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 06:06:32 AM
this is my criteria for a good ico :
- Have a advisor with good track record
- Have a lot of capital to pay campaign participants
- Ads are everywhere
- Has a detailed white paper
- Roadmap makes sense

Well, for me before i choose that ICO is good. I conduct a research if the foundation are strong and of course capacity of capital to pay to participants in campaign and people's recommendation with regards to good feedbak coming from the experience users because that's the important in all aspect of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: