Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you think that ICO is good? - page 4. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 104
December 24, 2017, 05:07:09 PM
I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?

I take some suggestions from a few friends and I use a few things to immediately judge an ICO such as the look and feel of site and the level of interest, after that if I'm interested I read the whitepaper and then look at how it will fit in and who they'll compete with.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 24, 2017, 05:04:01 PM
I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?

1. Intensive reading of the whitepaper
2. Intensive study on the team
3. Check Social feeds

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:53:57 PM
Low market cap, good team, good project, everything must be very clear before ico. If a project has all of these, I might think of investing in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
December 24, 2017, 04:48:12 PM
Any way, if I choose ICO for take part in its bounty or for investments, I always check it by myself. I check its site, read the white paper & roadmap, search in the internet its members of the team.  
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
December 24, 2017, 04:47:56 PM
You should do some research before investing in some ICO's ,read the whitepaper, see if the developers are good (by searching them on linkedin for example), see if they site is good, understand if the coin have some good sponsor, see why this coin is different from others
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 04:43:34 PM
when I look ICOs, first I search their team and adivisor. I look linknd I google them. If they have good carier after I can trust them. After I read their white paper. Its most important to do it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
I check how they are promoting, how well they are explaining and representing thr coin or token, in this case i will mentioned bit-degree, see how professionaly they are promoting and expressing. That is how I hunt the ICOs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
December 24, 2017, 03:55:47 PM
If the development team is willing to put their name out there, along with pictures and possibly linking their LinkedIn profiles as well, it shows that they are taking their ICO seriously. Most ICOs throw around random names with no portraits, and honestly it makes me trust that ICO less.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
Choose the ICO that has existing product in the market or any services in real life,a good development team,whitepaper and its short and long term goals roadmap,good community's feedback,good investors or partners,distribution of its supply must be fair to the investors, and many other things to consider.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:55:46 PM
I always check their website  and team as well. How about you guys? Do you go by suggestion or do you do research on the ICO?
I base it on a few factors....must have a whitepaper with detailed information about their mission, the website needs to be more professional looking, they aren't making growth claims (ie...buy for .05, will go to .75), and people have mentioned them in a social feed. This worked for me when getting into the Dragonchain (DRGN) ICO, for example.  Also, looking at Bob's Repair, which, from my perspective only, looks interesting on their upcoming ICO.  Good luck out there and never invest more than you are comfortable losing.
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 24, 2017, 02:44:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: