Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 27. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
Altcoin recently I think many are very good. And before I joined better analysis and ensure that the project is so potent. Because if not careful, we can get an Altcoin scam.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:15:12 PM
If they have a working product then i trust that new altcoins but if they don't have any product then i consider it a scam or it won't last for long.
Activity: 78
August 18, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
Of course I believe in the new Altcoin because many new Altcoin Have good potential that will develop in the future .
Activity: 432
August 18, 2018, 07:39:06 PM
First of all, I pay attention to the product and the project team, how they communicate with the community and how they solve the problems, if the team shows itself well, then there are chances that the project will develop and have a future.
dsc
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
At our fund we don't trust any altcoin unless we have met their team and know whos running shop. It is very easy to get screwed in this space as many people don't know how to do a proper token distribution.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
Time is always above all, especially in any business, not immediately will be a huge profit, you need to wait, then wait. Smiley Wink My advice is either to keep a long time, as I usually do, or resell, but you need to be able to do that. First, to disassemble the entire structure. Grin Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I don't know how but when something really worthy of our effort is being issued on the market it's really visible so you can almost physically see if new currency is worthy. Along with CMC it is trusted thing!
Activity: 152
August 18, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
A coin’s stability, value, price and performance matters a lot. If that is good, then anyone can trust a coin. In my case, I have faith on certain coins like XRP, ADA and TAU as these lie in the categories I stated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
Bitkoyn showed himself perfectly, this is very encouraging for me at the moment, as I did not badly earn. Think about all your steps, make up the charts and you will succeed. It seems to me that this is a step into the future, since it is informational and promising for our world. I believe that they will soon be introduced into everyday life. Cool
Activity: 166
August 18, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
Well if you ask me, then trusting an altcoin is really easy for me. All I have to do is go through some paper work and research. I read white paper of coins like prg, xrp and eos and I am good to go.
Activity: 137
August 18, 2018, 01:41:48 AM
Hmmm. I am very particular in the team behind the project,
because if the team is trusted then the chances of it to be a scam
will be lower.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
New altcoins appear on the market every day , I prefer to invest in time-tested ones .
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
Good Team, Good idea with good future aspects and prospects with long sustainable idea which can possibly give good return if I talk about investment opportunity. Also there are new upcoming gaming coins being released or will be in near future which looks good for gamer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
very many opinions on this matter! I agree completely with many guys! I think that first of all you need to look at the team and their productions! if the product is connected with the crypto world this product will be very popular!
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
I do not trust new altcoins, I used to choose from the top 10 . I don't want to risk my money.
Activity: 64
August 15, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
Trusting a new coin is a very important thing as there are a lot of fake coin and scammers are coming to market. Observe the coin for sometime, follow the programs, feel the interest of people and you may be confident of that particular coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
August 15, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
For me, one of the main factors that influences the future success of the crypto currency and makes me believe in a new altcoin is the demand for technology. Crypto money has to be improved in different areas, and the society reacts with interest to every technical novelty. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top.
Activity: 19
August 14, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
I found AML Bitcoin (ABTC) easy to trust. They have a really nice team set up for customer service, tech support and they also a Telegram group where I can get a reply in a few mins. Also Facebook and Twitter are official account I have been following for a quite time now. I read the whitepaper here: https://amltoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AMLBitcoin-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 86
August 15, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
I gain trust in a new altcoin when it has a real life problem that it's solving or simply real life application, when it is being backed up by compete and solid team, when it's being partnered by reputable companies / institutions and when it's not being dumped after its trading on Crypto exchanges commenced.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
I think the functions of the coin is the most important. It's useless if you buy a coin with a grey future. Second is a roadmap. It's should have a clear roadmap for we know. And last is the dev. More active dev is better for altcoin development.
Pages:
Jump to: