Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 22. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
I trust the new altcoys when I see a worthy project with a strong team, in which the work as a whole is traced.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
I try to buy new altcoins with a good idea, with a product that already works. I watch how the ICO fees have passed, if the team quickly collected the necessary amount, then I choose this coin for investment.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:17:06 AM
Its really hard to believe in a new altcoin nowadays because most of them die in a few months.First we have to study and check about the team behind it .Huge marketing can not ensure you that it will be really usable in long run .The team have to maintain its consistency till success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 09, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
Only hope for luck.
Too many new alst today, trend is the masternode coins which sell their nodes on presale then gone on unknown direction
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 09, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Well, if the background of their altcoin is kinda good, i would trust it and try to invest into it. Some of them are good, and of course, some of them are not due to the fact that the price of some altcoin is kinda low.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 05:59:36 AM
most new altcoins have good missions. But all that is in the details. Because all of them have their own weaknesses, especially the new altcoins.
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Well for me I do trust new Altcoun by the people involved. The more influential the person is incharge in that project the more potential it could have a huge prosperity in the later run of the coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
Successful sales of ICO. That is one indicator of the success of a coin, so that it will also affect many things. If there is a campaign bounty, there must be many participants. That can be one indicator that the coin has a good future.

the success of an ICO does not guarantee that the price of the altcoin will be good in the future. because an ICO is only a way to raise capital, while the future price of an altcoin is DEV that continues to maintain the price of their coins so as not to fall by buying back on a number of large-scale exchangers and maintaining prices.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

It is very simple, I think you need to take the transparency into consideration. Base on my experience almost all ICO who is transparent to its community is successful towards the marketing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
The project's white papers and the social group of the project are my main judgments, because I think the good new altcoin has detailed white papers and an active community!
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

I think the successful sales of the ICO is one of the success indicator, and also if the campaign for this has many participants plus the reviews from other investors. Further have your own research about it
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:33:48 PM
Successful sales of ICO. That is one indicator of the success of a coin, so that it will also affect many things. If there is a campaign bounty, there must be many participants. That can be one indicator that the coin has a good future.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.

Exactly what i preferred too to trust a newly listed altcoin in the market. I have participated in a good ICO and after it has concluded, the team never stop working on their product as updates are made. Most importantly, i decided to keep the tokens for a long term hold because until now, the team has been conducting tour and keep on promoting their product.
Activity: 579
September 08, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Nowadays, i don't trust any of them.

All altcoins are bleeding hard and i am waiting some turn before trusting some altcoins again.
it is clear that there is no point in selling today, But to buy or invest your money in cheap coins, is it profitable?Just choose a project that will have prospects in the future, today it is very difficult.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
I start to trust a new altcoin when I see an investor group of real people and a lot of money collecting, a good website, team members who worked on a project that has been successful before. And also ico dates are important too Smiley
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
Nowadays, i don't trust any of them.

All altcoins are bleeding hard and i am waiting some turn before trusting some altcoins again.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
When people talk about whether or not it is worth keeping money in bitcoins, they forget about one thing: in the market, there are thousands of positions in the crypto currency. And each of them can have its pros and cons relative to the first digital currency, that is, bitcoin.
The way of passage bitcoin from technical genius-creators to simple users, to the mass consumer is clear. And each altcoin will have to repeat it.
Activity: 197
September 08, 2018, 04:14:14 PM
Need read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are.
I don't put trust inside of any coin because it's the Internet. Reading the whitepaper is what you should do if you are a new investor.
Activity: 114
September 08, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
I believe in the new altcoin because I've studied the project and I think it will be promising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
Need read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are.
Pages:
Jump to: