Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 3. (Read 11081 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
Its not easy to trust any of the new altcoins, first of all I try to do my research about project, I try to find out if the project aims to solve a real lifer problem. Moreover I try to check if there are other similar  projects which can effect the success of the project. If after all everything seems right then i may trust a little more Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
I first read the white papers of the new altcoins. Then I do research about team members. In particular, I'm trying to find out this members worked which projects in the past and how successful these projects are. However, after doing these research I begin to trust the new altcoin. Unfortunately, there are many new scam projects on the market. So we also need to do a really good research.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
Their project is clear and also their team is not fake. usually their produck will make me believe whether this is really good for me to invest or not. because now there are too many scamer projects
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
New cryptocurrency i will trust but before need there are many thing analysis. Definitely not, it's depended only looking their company website.
Whitepaper is the representing images of background of the whole project i think.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 08:49:55 AM
First of all I don't trust easily in a new altcoin but to trust it I just simply do a background check on it. First I read their white paper there I will know what is the potencial of that coin and you will know there how many and what partnership they have. And you can also see who are the people behind to that project will see if they are trusted people.
The only way to check the project team is to talk with them in person contact at the conference or, if you are lucky, their office is located in your city.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

It is not about blind trust, I spend a lot of time cheching the projects and the teams behind this projects. It would be easier for you if you would follow my example.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 22, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Nowadays I trust only working product and demand amount real users. I also check the future plans of the team and visit their LinkedIn webpages in order to check their experience.

I had the following situation: I don't trust anybody and anything. We shouldn't wait for sth positive this year, so I've just "preserved" my savings and don't invest in any blockchain projects. Let's wait for a new round of the market!
Activity: 322
October 22, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I look at the road map and the team besides white paper. I mean I am not interested in projects that was developed like beyond 2017, I prefer to invest in the project, that has history of running, like MTC (free telemedicine) and CBC (gambling). This is very interesting topic to read, what people decision on a their's particular choice of investing
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
It is very difficult to trust new altcoins now, I trust altcoins that have been on the market for a long time and have gone up and down!
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 22, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
Should I say nothing as a new Altcoin, barely not now you won't find two or more projects with the same  features of whitepaper and road Map even same symbols so why should I trust them even the ones listed on exchange also happens to turns out scam. I think the only way out is you finding them on CMC and already listed on various exchange before trusting any altcoin.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
The team is the most important thing is for me. I need to find a team which have good history and graduated from well known universities..
If these guys have any blockchain experience in their cv that is also bonus for me. and after that i am trying to read again and again to whitepaper. and i am trying to understand the projects real world value and usecases.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
Nowadays I trust only working product and demand amount real users. I also check the future plans of the team and visit their LinkedIn webpages in order to check their experience.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
First of all i read all about alt background, look at the team, whitepaper etc. If everything is ok with development and deadlines during some time i am starting to trust.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 22, 2018, 12:45:39 PM
I will see the project first. what I do is see if the project is useful, potential, unique, and not the same as the type of project that other altcoins have.
And next, I will read the whitepaper and their roadmap to find out their vision.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
October 22, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
For me as a researcher, I'm not looking always the page, website etc, to trust a new altcoin.
I'm looking more on the community or the activeness of the admins ,developer and the project as well.
 if they keep us up to date, for me is enough to give my trust to them.
Activity: 308
October 22, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
which makes me believe in new altcoins is the product, the company, the partner. and also a long-term plan for the project.
Activity: 280
October 22, 2018, 12:12:36 PM
The project must have a tangible feature. Projects that have a solid team with concrete investments instead of abstract projects will bring you to your destination faster. You have to make some effort to find them.
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 22, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
Well, what to do, the cryptocurrency market has a very big future, but at the moment the whole market is in decline, but this does not prevent truly promising projects from appearing and it is in them that you should invest your money and not sit and watch
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
I am looking always with website and whitepaper.
The team members and the project of the future.
Is the project worth to support? will they have decent exchange in the future?
Will they cope with the movement of technology and currency?
Thats all i want to be answer before trusting new altcoins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
A new altcoin should be trusted after full verification. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple are totally great. You should choose either these or look for the qualities in these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: