Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 5. (Read 11081 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 05:26:55 PM
I think i trush in new altcoin because they have an original idea and fresh.
And when ICO time i can get a big bonus when i inbest on it, but we must have a good feeling to know right ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 19, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Two things makes me trust a new coin, the number one thing is the team, I will check the team that is handling the project, If they are solid team and the product they are building is a unique product which will have a utility in their platform then I will trust the new coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 05:14:00 PM
my trust in the new altcoins I have invested in is based on my study of the project, and if I see that the project is unpromising I do not invest in such new altcoins
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 19, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
For any project, it is best to answer its fees on the ICO. You can carefully study all aspects of the project, its team, idea, white paper, but it is much more important that the representatives were able to convince investors that the project will be successful and develop successfully.
Activity: 128
October 19, 2018, 04:51:45 PM
Before beginning to trust new altcoins I constantly check information on the project and its creators. It should be done because many swindlers appear. Only after detailed analysis of all features I decide to trust or am not necessary.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
October 19, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
For me it is kind of a difficult thing; mostly good partnerships and famous advisors play a serious role, for me there are no other significant indicators.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 19, 2018, 08:46:36 AM
Reliable team and working project, which already uses blockchain technology. In other cases, I would not even read the WP or any other oficial intel on this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
what makes me believe in new altcoins is because new altcoins have the opportunity to rise even more when compared to old altcoins. so I trust a little new altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I had come across project, where one of avisors was a creator of ERC-721. I though it was fake, but he confirmed this info on his twitter page, so there were no reason for doubts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 10:05:23 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I usually just look at the whitepaper. The whitepaper states the feature and the future plans the project has over whatever they are selling. If it seems too narrow-sighted, then it's not worth investing too. The manager also plays a key role to the success of the project in terms of marketing.
Activity: 85
October 17, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
I do my homework, of course. Check out the vendor’s page. Does the team look strong? Then I look at the social media accounts of the founders too. I also read the whitepaper which should impress me, inspect the trade volume and I study past trends. Then there’s word of mouth too (from trusted and credible people). That’s how I choose which altcoins to trust.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.
White paper is not enough to analyse the good project so we must analyse the team member and project security features because white paper is not a truthful view so we should analyse everything in directly because many scam projects are increasing in the market.
it's a white paper and a actual internet web site that provides statistics about the challenges. group behind the second pledge. agencies that can be related to specific generation projects and may be able to offer long-term electricity to the company. in any case, the task is to help the community. In reality, community fees are the most effective price for the coins & it is so important that the company network is easy.
I have a lot of use even save Altcoin smell. which I feel is increasing profits by having new coins and count on it as a major advantage. so I give a lot of support for generating augmenting on the development of the new Altcoin.
I never get the big advantage of the new Altcoin much stress. This will be very good for generating more profits continue to rise. so since then I am sure with the new Altcoin who can afford to give me a pretty big advantage going forward.
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
the  most   important thing   that   i   ask  in   a coin   and i  think  it  is  really  a  value  of  a coin  yeah  it  is  its  project ...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
I read their whole project like why they have created their coin and what is the motive behind it. If there is a valid reason and motive then only I invest in it. Then I keep researching about the company like where they are from, the developers, their abilities and personalities etc...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
If there is a strong team of creators behind a particular altcoin, surely the altcoin can have a great future. So the thing that attracts me the most towards new altcoins is its team .
if the project has not yet begun then what must be considered is the concept and the team that runs it. but if the project is already running and the token has been registered in the market then the volume is a measure of whether or not tthe projct is good
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
To trust a new coin, I have to see how the team works and what they are doing, whether they have a product working or they just promise that it will come out, it will take time, but then I can be more confident in my investments.
Activity: 479
October 17, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.
White paper is not enough to analyse the good project so we must analyse the team member and project security features because white paper is not a truthful view so we should analyse everything in directly because many scam projects are increasing in the market.
it's a white paper and a actual internet web site that provides statistics about the challenges. group behind the second pledge. agencies that can be related to specific generation projects and may be able to offer long-term electricity to the company. in any case, the task is to help the community. In reality, community fees are the most effective price for the coins & it is so important that the company network is easy.
I have a lot of use even save Altcoin smell. which I feel is increasing profits by having new coins and count on it as a major advantage. so I give a lot of support for generating augmenting on the development of the new Altcoin.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
What usually makes me decisive is the partner from New Altcoin. I think this is very important. When they cooperate with powerful partners, their products can be better promoted and developed!
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
Off course, when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest. but we should know about it, if we do not know about it, then you have to face the risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 17, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
I trust coins depending upon the prototype or model of the coin. In terms of investment, we don't just need to invest rather we need to see a product in the project. I want to spend my money to those coins that I know it will works. Therefore, I also look for the development of the coin. Developers are the key to success, and I really watch how they spend their time and effort just to give the best service to the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: