Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 9. (Read 11081 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
Well, in General, I analyze tokens before buying them, I look at the prospects and profitability in General,what kind of team is behind the project, what ideas they want to implement,and in General what chances that this project can shoot, and after all this I only buy tokens
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
I think that that position is gift us the nearly honest data , so various altcoin are pathetic standard and buncos , so achieve not think all things they are behavior and advertising . Great fate
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
I do not trust the new altcoins. I use those that I know and trust. After the coin will be for a long time in the market and it will be known about the users' bug, then this coin can be trusted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
The team that is working with the project is very important. You can see it in their reports and updates regarding on the project. Liquidity of the coin after being listed is part of it. As we all know that a good project has a good liquidity but not at all times it will be good since it could also be affected by its platform market price movement or its trading pair usually ETH.

Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.
No some of the projects are only for display no real project being implemented and the results the coins will be dump by its investors. I have seen many coins like this just as good from the start but later on it will start to fall. The main reason the team are not doing well on working with the project.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
These are various articles, reviews,  and course. But the problem is that a suitable and reliable altcoin is not easy to choose. The stability of the course is absent and one can make a mistake and not guess. who is as lucky
Activity: 2
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 07:00:09 AM
First I look at how long the project exists. How many teams that have developed it. What are the new innovations and there are no competitors. It's pretty simple.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
I can not say that I trust completely at least one project, including BTC, I can not say that. Therefore, I tend to show interest, I am interested in projects that are not afraid to show their faces and their videos about the project.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
October 01, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
I do not trust new altcoin. And at all never trusted them and belonged cautiously. I trust only coins the checked time. I try to study new coins more carefully.
Activity: 118
October 01, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
What do you think about 3DES coin - it was listed on crex24 and IDEX. It worth to buy?
Activity: 111
October 01, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
I have found new coin on IDEX exchange. The ticker is 3DES. What do u think about this coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I always take care about choosing the right investment project. Including I study information about proposed technical solutions, project innovations, competitors. It is also very important for me that a particular project already has a ready product that benefits the digital society.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

For me, it is very hard to trust a new coin. Generally I prefer strong coins.

But if I make a search to find a new and good coin, first I check the team of the project.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
Today's children are coming in the future. Every coin was a new coin once! By People's support, New coins have become stable and great coins to us! So, If we see a new promising project, we go to support that. How to know a good Coin? Read their website fully, I mean whitepaper, Reviews, Verify their partner,  watch carefully team's and community activity! If everything good, then you may good to go to invest in that coin/project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
After reading about the ICO whitepaper, looking at the ratings at icobench and also done other factors best known to me, it gives me a relief to trust them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:26:25 PM
First I look at how long the project exists. How many teams that have developed it. What are the new innovations and there are no competitors. It's pretty simple.
If I notice the price of the ICO being too much then I would not invest in it. I look at when they were built also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
September 30, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

for me, i always find partnerships and media promotions. i find the project trustworthy if they have a good partnership with an outstanding company outside the crypto world but sometimes if partnerships and media is not available, i find to read the whitepaper and asses if it is feasible in the current market situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
Well, of course if you invest in a long time you definitely need to first look at what product and team this coin . this is the most important I think
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
September 30, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
I trust new altcoin if their has a working product and of course if their has a professional team with good history too. If i see a lot of potential in that project i'm not hesitate to put my money into that coin.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
I choose the project as follows. I participate in the bounty company, as I study the project I understand it is worth investing in it or not, it is very useful to write articles and make reviews, preparing to learn a lot.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
September 30, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
Actually, issuing a new coin to the market is desperate. Because of the scammers trust is minimal. But if we want to buy coins that are already on the market - we should be very careful in their choice.
Pages:
Jump to: