Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 35. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
if the person involved in altcoin is a reliable person in that field then maybe I can slowly put my trust in. That is because we all know big people protect their sk names, they will avoid altcoin trash.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
 Research, a lot of it is very useful when it comes to a new altcoin. Through research, I will be able to derive the usefulness of the project backing the coin, I will get to know the team in charge of the project and how serious they take the project then I make my decision base on the outcome of the research.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Going through their whitepaper, reading it carefully and digesting what the company has to offer, their achievements are also an added advantage. This, with other research, might gives you at least 60% assurance that you can trust the altcoin.
Activity: 46
August 04, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
First is from good team and good idea with good future aspect, then the transparency from the project, where everything is going , addresses containing the funds and the code of the wallets and block chain open for the public to see and explore the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
My attention very often falls on how the developers behave and very often people become greedy, it becomes visible after the developers collect the necessary money. The idea of ​​the project is also important to me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
Look at the road map, read the paper, check out the website. What is the total supply, look at the amount of token circulation. Is the project team members' social media account original? Who are the partners of the project? So do your research and make the right decision.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
We have to be very careful with these small coins. Most of them has no MVP, just a nice idea. For that manner, it is an important question, how trustworthy the team is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
I look at the team, what work experience they have, their social media involvement etc . Than analyzing the project (Whitepaper, roadmap, GitHub)
Then search on them what others say about  them, does the community supporting them. Go into their telegram group as there are many useful
information there. So examine them from as many angle as possible.
Activity: 263
August 02, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
When we trusted new altcoin we have been go over that and investigated as well. Afterwards we will scroll exactly we should.
Activity: 36
August 02, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
yes thats important is to trust the new altcoin but make sure that you read all the information about this altcoin so you can trust it. because
every new altcoins is the beginning of the future altcoins so thats why we trust it.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
I do a review of the company completely and also consult with other investors. But it's still a risk.
 Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Well, actually the most things that I trust on the new coins are their product (token concept) and their teams. These two things must be considered carefully. In my opinion, a good new coin comes from the different project with its unique and useful utility in the future. With the great team, they can also manage how to make the coin price more survive in the market and rise.
Activity: 322
August 02, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Sometimes i read the reviews and the opinion of the other people about that altcoins because of course if there will be a new release of an altcoins evryone will start talking about it and if the person that was involve in that altcoins is a reliable person in that field then maybe I can be slowly putting my trust in that because we all know big people protect their names sk they will avoid a garbage altcoins.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
I personally find it very difficult to trust in new currencies. No matter how promising they look, but I move forward anyway to invest after reading a lot about it. Things to look out for: team, whitepaper, ratings, and how members increase in the telegram group.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
August 02, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
I honestly prefer and believe in old coins like bitcoin and ethereum, but there is no guarantee that old coins are always better than new coins and vice versa but we also have to give confidence in new coins and projects so that crypto can grow, not just bitcoin that develops
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
Typically I only trust altcoins which are on the Top tier list in cryptocurrency market, because I know the market is really crowded of many coins and not all of them are legit. You have to look on their portfolio and whitepaper and see if they have a realistic offers. A good dev team also is a must if you are looking for a new altcoin to invest with because they are the one who maintain the platform in the long run.
Activity: 8
August 01, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
I found AML Bitcoin (ABTC) easy to trust. They have a really nice team set up for customer service, tech support and they also a Telegram group where I can get a reply in a few mins. Also Facebook and Twitter are official account I have been following for a quite time now. I read the whitepaper and they are 1000% REAL!
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 01:07:16 AM
After studying its website and making sure that this coin is a good desired product, read the road map, with white paper and the development team can conclude that it is a certain coin
Activity: 573
August 01, 2018, 06:36:00 PM
to me the first thing i look at is developing team, check their activities how active they are as per updates, then i look at the real life usage of the coin and the total supply. with this i then decide whether i trust them enough  to invest or not.
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
What I am interested in is the concept they give because we see the concept of the project so we can analyze and predict how the project will continue to grow or even stop in the middle of the road, and the position of the team they have because the team's role is very influential on this development.
Pages:
Jump to: