Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 39. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

What kind of coin? one that wants to be a currency? one that wants to be a means of payment inside a platform? one that means to be a profit sharing fund? Alt coins nowadays are so different as BTC and ETH . and people still talk about one being a competitor of the other when we are talking about different things. so in alts, the features one might feel important  depend on the purpose of the coin.
which led me to believe in ALTcoin's presence is from Altcoin which shows an ever-increasing increase in its development. this makes me believe with the presence of his new Altcoin is very capable of producing many benefits in the future even able to become a major advantage.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
I checked the project and see if it was possible and reasonable. then I checked their leniency and asked some questions. I also check their web pages, see who's on the team, maybe it's some of the strategies I use to believe in the new altcoin
Asking some questions directly to the team member is much better after reviewing the information in their whitepaper and other sheets. Its all in checking the important things that we should give importance for our own criticism of identifying a scam or not. Mostly, asking another infor or seeking from other legitimate people reviews.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 25, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
In theory, the early purchase of the new altcoin can be quickly profitable, but the risk is also relatively large, and some of the altcoins on the exchange began to decline. In fact, the risk is great.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
I checked the project and see if it was possible and reasonable. then I checked their leniency and asked some questions. I also check their web pages, see who's on the team, maybe it's some of the strategies I use to believe in the new altcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
Dear all,
Yes, "what makes you trust a new altcoin? ", that is a good question. It is so hard to determine the good coins. But if they are managed by strong team, with high trust, we belive them. The pool for mining is one of the reason too.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 09:53:29 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I do not really believe in new altcoin. It may take a long time for it to rise to profit. I made a mistake that I had committed before. I bought an altcoin. and one year later its price increased. My money has been frozen for a year
maybe I trust the new Altcoin because the new altcoin has good quality and potential and can be invested in the future so I can trust the new Altcoin because nowadays many new altcoins are emerging

Activity: 151
July 24, 2018, 09:43:40 PM
Most of the time we believe in a new coin. We always understand their work and project potential from the development and attitude of the project team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
I believe when all the requirements are complete, neatly arranged and the explanations and objectives are clear. I also see their partners to make sure their projects will run well in the future
Activity: 64
July 24, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
There is every need to go through the Whitepaper and check the plan and purpose for it.... The team involved even the members, CEO and others stuff.If they are not active I think that projects is not to be considered a real project... Just back out..
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
Just have to look at the team members/CEO. If they've got other successful companies then they're less likely to scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
Product, idea, team. Good projects are not very many and it is important to find such projects as soon as possible. I like the EOT project. There an experienced team and they will build a platform for developers and players, which will allow more to earn developers. It is important that the project is really good for investment in the long term
Activity: 216
July 24, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
I’m always analysis about new altcoin because I see new altcoin is very profitable. When new coin came online market and when bounty hunter sells his token on that time new coin price is going to very dump and on that time I always buy new altcoin. In a couple of days later this coin price must be growing so I always trust a new altcoin. If you follow my strategy so you can get this tips for making some good profit.
Activity: 26
July 24, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
When I trust another alt coin, I will attempt to comprehend its subtle elements, qualities and shortcomings, at that point put the right measure of cash into it and hold up until the point that the cost to the point where I acknowledge and offer it.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
Research the development team, research the project, research their plan to implemet the coin. There is nothing sure about altcoins but you can get some reference points when you start to inform yourself about that coin.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
There are a lot of new coins in market nowadays. It is hard to follow all of them especially a huge number of them are scam or just bad projects.
The main things I am searching about new coins are: The main goal and what team stand behind the project. What those people trying to achive, also making researches about such projects, what other people say about it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
The smaller the coin is, the more investigation is recommended IMO, before investing. The team is very important in the early stage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
To trust a new altcoin, you need to carefully study it. Carefully study everything about the project: team, white paper, etc. Only after careful analysis, I make a decision.
Activity: 35
July 24, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
I can only trust of a new altcoin its depend on back graound of the team, great advisor, and what the purpose that creat that coin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Hello friend. For me, to know and trust a new altcoin i always read their whitepaper, roadmap, advisor, team, .... i care about the  idea the project, the community. Good luck
Activity: 686
July 23, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
I always make a research about the team members of this project. I also try to contact with them in telegram to get the information of the the new altcoin.
yes social media is a bridge for us in analyzing new coins. it is very important we also use social media such as telegram. that way we can know what is good and we can trust.
Pages:
Jump to: