Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 37. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

which makes believe with the new altcoin is primarily a project and a shading company. I think at this time many new altcoins come with a project that is unique and nice different from the others.
Activity: 291
July 31, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
idea of ​​the project, if the idea of ​​the project is good then I will trust with the project.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
When investing in these small coins, mostly we are investing in an idea only. We have to accept, that the chance of failure is quite significant.
Activity: 148
July 31, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Many new coins are Scammer

My own test is if is not hacked after 1 years and big sites /wallet use it

Makes me trust of a new altcoin is the vision of the manager or developer . We need to check first on how passionate they are  on creating a new altcoin by making sure that it will be successfull  and survive in the market. Also check the altcoin if it has a potential to compete other altcoin.
Activity: 178
July 31, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Well it is easy. You have to see which coin is good enough for you. White paper for every coin should be analysed properly. Coins like Prg, Neo and Lisk have all my faith due to their exceptional perfomance and high returns and earnings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
What makes me believe in the new altcoin is the development team, the idea of the project. Read the white paper and try to find out about the project.
Transparency of the project is also appreciated.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
I trust the new coins because of their design. I look who the developers who run the project and the community, if they are active. Be sure to look whitepaper, Road map, website and social networks. If all this suits me, I trust this altcoin
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
actually i do not trust the new altcoin. but there is no prohibition to hodl it. as long i can get profit, why not? the most important is the analysis rather than believe it or not. to be honest I also do not believe in bitcoin and crypto. but I am still here, because I have an analysis that crypto is still profitable.

if I was told to choose bitcoin or gold for long-term investment. I choose gold
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
what are you talking about, this is the result of the ICO? if Yes, I only believe in some altcoin, and that too, looking at their vision and mission. Some of the benefits that I often get when new altcoins appear on the exchange, the price will mostly decline and then rise again. there's my chance to take advantage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
I believe in some new coins. If i see that the team is very active and very hardworking into the project then they will get my trust.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
I don't trust altcoins, the only thing I trust is market analysis. Invest only if you maked deep investigation of project, whitepapers and of course projects team
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
perhaps because just hope, because nothing is impossible in this world and every altcoin has an opportunity to develop its platform into a coin that will evolve to change the world for the better including in the development of technology
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
new altcoins are risks, I don't like to take risks . I don't take unverified altcoins.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
July 30, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
I try to invest only in popular coins , I do not risk investing in little-known altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 30, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
To be honest - nothing. In my opinion, it is better to follow the projects of interest to you and buy their tokens after the project itself has proven itself. It's better to get less than get nothing
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 30, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
The project must be rock solid these days, you really have to develop a new use case for the blockchain or go somewhere else to try.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
Many people will recommend that you join the Airdrops or Bounty, but it's too hard for a newbie to get involved here. Social networking is easy, but you can only earn tens of dollars a few months share and retweet
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
at first I saw Alcoin getting more and more I could hardly believe anymore with the new altcoin, but I believe if we will invest only with a proven and worthy project that has the largest capitalization then we will benefit more in the future.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
If there is a working product already, it is always a good sign. Also, how good the idea is. Does the token have real use case, or it could simply be replaced.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
July 25, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
Studies and research on the project is the first step in knowing an altcoin, knowing if it has the potential for a good future, those that do not show any innovation, have weak developers, dishonest or bad marketing, and ridiculous incentives are complicated to invest. in knowing who is behind the project because without a strong team, there is very little chance that a currency will succeed in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: