Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 41. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
I always look for the team members of this altcoin and their experience in a blockchain sphere. Also i look into the roadmap of this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
Just intuitively.Read about the project on third-party resources.Listen to the opinions of reputable people, but 100% guarantee you give no one can !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:53:55 AM
That made me believe in the new altcoin that the background of the altcoin comes from. I will believe in altcoin who was born of ICO who is successful in doing his job, has a team that can be relied upon to continue to develop technology from altcoin, and can apply the visions of ICO that has been made. With the achievement of a vision that fits the target, and has a passion in running its ICO, then I am sure, altcoin that has been born can be altcoin with high-quality prices and can survive in the future into a valuable coin.
Activity: 136
July 23, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
Yes, we need to be careful with the new Altcoin because of them I think there's a scam or fraud. You must restart in order for later checking was not disappointed as it gets ICO scam. If getting ICO scam of course you struggle over the next few months will be wasted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
For me a very important role is played by a project that supports a new altcoin!
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
July 23, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
I think it is still difficult to give a  correct prediction about the price of any  altcoin. I usually read the whitepaper and study the idea of the project. Unfortunately, there is no guarantees at all.                                                   
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 23, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
To be honest. I am a person who is not easy to believe and not easily to interested in the new altcoin. A lot to consider before I can really trust a new altcoin. Starting with the real team members, the main ideas+concepts, the seriousness and professionalism of their work to develop their products and the goals that they have been promised to us.
If all that I mentioned is clear and the rating project is high, maybe I will be able to trust it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
July 23, 2018, 03:02:03 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I believe the new altcoin if he has good team and absolutely nice or unique concept, but the most important is they has a very good partnership so everyone will interested with that coin and when the coin go to market that coin price will straight to the moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I believe in whitepaper,road map.Their projects plan.CEO and others stuff.If they are not active I think that projects is shit.
it takes several research steps before trusting the new altcoin. if there is a legitimate reason to make such a coin then I proceed further because I know that if a coin has no reason to be made it will not last for more time. the projector should really be able to solve the problem and purpose on the roadmap really. is actually seen available in the time frame provided
Whitepaper, roadmap, even their team can't be considered as a good measures to determine how good the project is. As you can see that there is a lot of scam projects are manipulating their own data even use the fake data that has been taken from the internet.
when the new Altcoin present will be very capable to make positive thoughts towards me. I am sure that with his new Altcoin this will be a support for Cryptocurrency's future and make a considerable profit in the future. so it's great to have a new Altcoin to foster the development.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
The combination of components: worthy idea with good roadmap, experienced team, trustfully advisors, the amount of investments that project has and number of funds which have already invested in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
As of now just about two years I comprehend with altkoyinami, everything is difficult to compute. I fundamentally think about the specialized archive, I ponder engineers, and administrators with their capacities, and identities. I introduce a potential sensor for a coin. I have to precisely ponder the coin before confiding in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
whatever works and whatever work I do not know yet, I will always try, because when we know how to work in bitcoin, then we learn to become more profitable for us
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 23, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
for me personally I do research in advance with what I will determine to invest and understand will all the risks we will get before investing and choosing the coin we will use
Activity: 260
July 23, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
I often see total marketcap, then see the project and whitepaper whether it is interesting if like most early token or coin I'm not interested if I see future opportunities still open I'm sure and try buying some and stored for approximately 1 year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 23, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
Already almost two years I understand with altkoyinami, everything is impossible to calculate. I necessarily study the technical document, I study developers, and managers with their abilities, and personalities. I install a potential sensor for a coin. I need to carefully study the coin before trusting it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
A new altcoin gains confidence in investors on the market thanks to an intelligent team and creative thinking. investors invest if they perceive positively the future of altcoin. so altcoin should promise people hope. Investigate the altcoins you prefer before investing.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 22, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

well i check team and advisors board. if they are enough strong and if i know them from their other experiences i can invest in those new altcoins. but if they are hidden or not known than i just skip.

I would also check if the team has their first shot at crypto or if there st least some in the team that were working on a blockchain project in the past. I need to have both confidence in their authenticity but also about the likelyhood that they are capable to deliver.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 07:05:43 AM
No one knows the amount altcoin can cost. I took an interest in ventures and extremely a few coins gave a decent X. Nothing influences me to do anything. All at your own hazard and hazard. Yet, before contributing I get to know the undertaking, the thought, the group, the token, I ask my companions or the gathering. The primary concern is to get right.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
Quite risky to trust on new altcoins now but this is how crypto was designed so there is really no certainty. Only efforts in thorough research and from experience  after transaction that we can say that the coin is reliable and trustworthy.
Activity: 110
July 22, 2018, 07:00:34 AM
what I check initially is the arrangement of the project.I am will look through every last bit of it and after that I choose what the undertaking guarantees and how it can be realized.You'll see precisely what we are looking for.I'm putting resources into what individuals need to introduce genuine to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: