Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 13. (Read 11081 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
Hey Guys there - good news for AltCoins -

Google to Partially Lift Cryptocurrency Ad Ban in USA and Japan starting In October
- would update its financial products policy to allow regulated cryptocurrency exchanges

(link: https://cryptoslate.com/google-to-partially-lift-cryptocurrency-ad-ban-starting-in-october/)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 25, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
Due to the more projects emerging on the market, I just don't believe new altcoins unless they are listed on higher cryptocurrency exchange market or if they have their bounty managed by great people on the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
There is no successful project without a talented developing team behind. There is no successful project, even  with a
talented team behind  if there is no innovative idea for a product. These two I am looking for.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
Right now nothing can make me trust a new coin. If everything is right and the project seems decent and legit, I still have some doubts and second thoughts about it, because of the many bad projects on the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
usually the new altcoin has a good project and is able to make investors join in it. but I can't believe all the altcoins, I would rather analyze it first before participating in it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
I think the social media has a big influence for me to trust the new altcoins. Once I saw a new altcoin in the social media, I will do a thoroughly research about the altcoin. I will check the rating in some websites and check threads about it in the bitcointalk.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
I think the presence of a large number of characteristics. Speed of transfers, method of distribution, methods of mining, level of anonymity. And most of these currencies are not in high demand.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
First of all, I draw attention to the past experience of developers, their projects. Another important factor is own blockchain.
Own blockchain is only a refinement of what exists. Even if your project will have a stunning success, not the fact that in a month someone will interrupt your achievement.
Activity: 378
September 25, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
   You need to trust only forks. Since I am sure that the meaning of "the right to fork" is great and is used for some good purpose
Activity: 38
September 25, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
I only trust a new altcoin if it is backed by a powerful and strong team. The team is really important to me
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I only trust those new altcoin by their popularity and the aim for the project because some project are just a spam which the no point on it. I trust those project that can be useful in near future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 25, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
always new technologies will be produced. so the old ones will remain old. if they do not develop themselves. I think excitement is very important in this sector. Because of that people always trying to find new excitements.. Because of these i am trusting new altcoins and i will be trust.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
September 25, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
i'm not really have big trust with new altcoin
but if the product still make sense
i give chance for altcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 25, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
I'm confident in a new coin if it's a good project or if it's a used or what's the purpose and what it has in their coin and information not all the new coin is legit with new coins also legit but the price does not rise rapidly in real terms the price of a new coin is falling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
First of all I look at the idea of the project, then I check out the experience of the development team and only then I make a decision to invest in it or not.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project. Then comes the part where I go through the whitepaper and set a potential gauge for the coin depending upon which the size of my investment lies. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
These are just some basic factors I believe everyone should go through and research before 'trusting' any altcoin in the market.
I agree with you that this research should be done before invest in coin. You should check the manager and his history and also the community on the social media platforms. You should be very patient when carrying out this research for you to be sure it is a good coin to invest in.
more and more new Altcoin will be more support for the development and advancement of the market Cryptocurrency. In addition to the development are present on new Altcoin able to make market rate Cryptocurrency is also affected and helped to generate more profit.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
Currently I no longer trust the new ALTCOIN, because they are quite risky, when traded they continuously lower prices than the ICO price. That is the reason I do not want to invest in the cryptographic market
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
I trust and believe in altcoins since they bring out wonderful solutions to problems whenever they are new. Also they come along with some sort of great potential and uniqueness which makes everyone interested and would like to know how far they will get to.
Activity: 144
September 25, 2018, 05:41:47 AM
always do your own research...there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
First of all, I draw attention to the past experience of developers, their projects. Another important factor is own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: