Pages:
Author

Topic: What old coins are you still holding? - page 28. (Read 7483 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512
June 18, 2020, 07:08:17 AM
The coins that I am holding today are not that old there are just coins that I have received as a reward from my last bounty campaigns. I didn't sell most of those coins because their price are too low that it is not really worth the wait to hold them in a long term, that is why I consider them dead to me.

Holding bounties will always lead you to disappointment once the bounty is listed in the exchange we need to sell that right away if we want a good return because as days passed the value automatically goes down well this is what happens with the bounties mostly. It's better to go with the best price rather than hodling for years and deserve nothing.
Hold token from bounty is suicide, its price will decrease every day until that project dies. I have seen a lot of projects like that and I myself have been stuck in a few of them. There was no good outcome trying to hold those altcoins
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
June 18, 2020, 07:05:21 AM
i have a few coins waves, neo, Dogecoin & Decent in my wallet. I hold those for expecting good pump in future but i lost 75% of my capital by hodling those, mainly waves & deccent(Scam). Cause they got decreased a lot Cry
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 16, 2020, 12:36:20 PM
The coins that I am holding today are not that old there are just coins that I have received as a reward from my last bounty campaigns. I didn't sell most of those coins because their price are too low that it is not really worth the wait to hold them in a long term, that is why I consider them dead to me.

Holding bounties will always lead you to disappointment once the bounty is listed in the exchange we need to sell that right away if we want a good return because as days passed the value automatically goes down well this is what happens with the bounties mostly. It's better to go with the best price rather than hodling for years and deserve nothing.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
June 14, 2020, 06:25:49 AM
I still have a decent amount of coins that I got from airdrops and bounties. some of them actually got in a market and somehow earned for rent money. but mostly the airdrops I join is mostly dead coins, So i just hold it and hope for the best that it can go bull and hopefully I don't get to miss.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
June 13, 2020, 11:41:27 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
June 12, 2020, 02:51:33 PM
I did not save any coin, because i am not a good trader. i have little idea about the market. Moreover, i am a new user in this market, But if i were an old trader i would definitely deposit  "Tether gold" ( XAUT ) coins.The XAUT gold back cryptocurrency tokens reside on the tron and Ethereum blockchain. Now at this time XAUT around $50 million in the market cap.  
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
June 12, 2020, 02:42:49 PM
Maybe until now the coins that I have been holding for a long time are ETH. Because I was not brave enough when a new coin had to be held for too long, I traded it more often, and when I benefited from the new coin then I invested part of it for ETh and partly for me to withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 12, 2020, 02:07:49 PM
I hold Blocknet, which was founded in 2014. Still a great project which has improved a LOT the past 2 years in terms of development etc.

I'm sure they'll be back at the top once they roll out their own oracle network, which is cheaper and more decentralized than Chainlinks solution currently is.
Ethereums Infura solution, which handles dApp data is centralized as well. Something Blocknet is improving too. Smiley

I believe that Blocknet is one of the good, undervalued coins out there on the market. With years of active development and innovation, it should've been placed within the top 5 cryptocurrencies in market cap. What's most interesting about the Blocknet project is the decentralized exchange called "Block DX". So far, there's no other decentralized exchange out that focuses on decentralization at its core like Block DX. This innovative decentralized exchange aims to decentralize everything from "top to bottom" without the need to rely on centralized infrastructure whatsoever. The team is planning to revolutionize SPV too, so I'd say that Blocknet is one of those old coins that will live for a very long time.

Speaking of old coins, I try to limit myself to those that are still actively traded on the market. So far, Peercoin, Primecoin, and Namecoin are being traded on the market after all these years. The only thing is that some of these coins are not being actively developed, which makes them somewhat outdated compared to the rest of the cryptocurrencies available on the market today. But as long as there's a market for them, nothing else matters. I prefer to use old coins than newer ones because of their tried-and-tested blockchain networks. Their level of security is greater too, giving you peace of mind. Thanks to their decentralized and open source design, anyone can continue with the project's developments in order to keep the coin alive. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 12, 2020, 12:16:12 PM
Alongside a lot of coins that I got from airdrops on the forum I hold bitcoins, ethereum, bitcoins cash in my wallet along with waves. Ethereum have made me a lot of profit as I was one of those who invested in ethereum before it's price took off.  I really am upset about waves as it used to be a lot higher in value and I was greedy and though it would go higher than that and held on it but it was a wrong decision on my part and I paid the price.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
June 12, 2020, 11:31:48 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, and bitcoin Cash this we're the only coin that I was holding that has a real value in the market, I have a lot of old coins in my mew wallet I got it from participating in the airdrop and bounty campaign most them are shitcoin or no value in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 12, 2020, 11:05:55 AM
I have quite a lot of old coins that I have been holding right now. The majority of these I got from airdrops and bounty way before the bullring. Hoping that their prices would pump. Some have very minimal value and some even don't have value anymore. I have Hydro which was a huge hype before and many more.
Activity: 658
June 12, 2020, 09:58:34 AM
for now, there are thousands of coins available, but due to the unstable crypto market conditions, I prefer to keep safer coins, BTC and ETH because these two coins are the key to the ups and downs of the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 12, 2020, 09:56:09 AM
The old coin I have now in my portfolio is many. Some of those are, BNT, ETH, DBC, STQ and BBK, NPX. But the worst that I have held is the BosCoin which is now a no value coin.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2020, 09:48:53 AM
There are so many shitcoin and tokens in my wallet, I can't even remember the names of all of them because they're dead and not listed on any exchange. Since I entered this market, I have had over 500 different types of tokens but most of them are junk. And I never hold on to old altcoins, I choose to invest short term and sell them whenever I have a small profit.
such a strategy can bring a good profit, but I very often saw people not selling their shit coins, but keep holding them in their wallet and then these coins begin to grow very much. and 1 coin can bring profit more than 500 coins sold at the very beginning
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 12, 2020, 07:16:27 AM
There are so many shitcoin and tokens in my wallet, I can't even remember the names of all of them because they're dead and not listed on any exchange. Since I entered this market, I have had over 500 different types of tokens but most of them are junk. And I never hold on to old altcoins, I choose to invest short term and sell them whenever I have a small profit.
I hope signature you are wearing not included one come for shitcoin in the future and not harm the company to get a small profit you has planing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 12, 2020, 07:05:05 AM
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
June 12, 2020, 07:04:36 AM
XLM is the oldest altcoin that I still hold. I got to know this market from the XLM airdrop in 2014 and then I went to learn and invest in them. It has brought me a lot of profits, but also made me lose a lot. All because of my greed and my trust in this market
Everyone has made mistakes in the past, and I've personally been like you, so there's nothing to blame. Greed in investment is inevitable, and this is the most valuable lesson for me during that time. Of course, instead of being disappointed, you should accept and keep looking for new investment options because the crypto market never stands still, and you need to change every day.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2020, 06:49:22 AM
Cryptocurrencies exist for 10 years, Bitcoin exists 10 years, all others are younger. Define old here, my opinion is that all cryptocurrencies are young, Bitcoin is young. We just started this journey, if we believe that cryptocurrencies are the future many of them will develop more with the time, we can't hurry things. I am in crypto since 2016 and I have some coins I bought back there. 4 years are nothing, we can talk about old
coins in 2030, by then we will have a difference between coins created before 2020 and after.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
June 12, 2020, 06:24:33 AM
unfortunately I have not paid attention to time and I have remained in the wallet various tokens that can no longer be traded on any exchange such as 10mt and 10mti, and until recently also aeternity on the ethereum blockchain that in the end I managed to swap almost out of time
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2020, 04:14:34 AM
XLM is the oldest altcoin that I still hold. I got to know this market from the XLM airdrop in 2014 and then I went to learn and invest in them. It has brought me a lot of profits, but also made me lose a lot. All because of my greed and my trust in this market
Pages:
Jump to: