Pages:
Author

Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future? - page 3. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
 I think one of the biggest problem in bitcoin is the scammers. They take advantage to the newcomers as cryptocurrency gets more popular day by day. Newcomers just want to earn and get bounties without fully understanding what bitcoin really is. They would be easily scammed by the veterans who already know the ways in bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
maybe the price of bitcoin will increase, because soon to be celebrating the new year, and usually the price of bitcoin will soar, and many people will distribute gifts
The problem experienced by bitcoin for users is an unstable price. Fluctuating too much makes users apply the principle of waiting and seeing. For the government, why many countries do not want to accept bitcoin because of anonymous factors and prices are too volatile. Maybe one day there can be a compromise so that countries around the world are willing to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

Actually the main reason thats would been problem of crypto since from the beginning until beyond or go to five years from now are the adaptation to the different country on this kind of digital investment,because not at all country can adapt this kind of technology,because there are country that belong into the third poor world country thats not capable into this cryptocurrency investment system.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
Hacking is the biggest problems I can see in cryptoworld in the next 5 years,almost 1 billion dollars are estimated worth of crypto has stolen in the first half of this year on different platforms causing alarm in security, ransomwares, malwares, phising methods are really uncontrollable crimes today I wonder how the future will fight against this?   

How much has been lost from banking institutions and fraud committed with fiat systems? I don't have the figures but I bet it's many more multiples of just one billion. Hackings are still obviously a problem but it's not limited to crypto and I think people should take the warning to maximize their own personal security and keep minimal amounts on exchanges.

I think one of the problems of cryptocurrency will face in the near future is the congestion of marketplace with new cryptocurrencies listed almost everyday. The more cryptos we have, the stiffer the competition will be and only the fittest will survive.

Most of them are dead on arrival or are forgotten about soon after. Very few currencies actually get created that offer anything new or have any long-term potential. Most of them are just get rich quick schemes created by scammers just looking to rob the greedy and move on to the next coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think one of the problems of cryptocurrency will face in the near future is the congestion of marketplace with new cryptocurrencies listed almost everyday. The more cryptos we have, the stiffer the competition will be and only the fittest will survive.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Hacking is the biggest problems I can see in cryptoworld in the next 5 years,almost 1 billion dollars are estimated worth of crypto has stolen in the first half of this year on different platforms causing alarm in security, ransomwares, malwares, phising methods are really uncontrollable crimes today I wonder how the future will fight against this?    
legendary
Volatility. I think that this will still be a big problem for cryptocurrency in the next 5 years, especially for bitcoin. Its prices hasn't been the most stable even after 10 years and I don't see it stabilizing in the next 5. Another problem cryptocurrency may face the near future is adoption. Let's face it. Despite many people gaining interest on cyptocurrency, it's still not enough for more people to want to start using crypto.

Why would you want it to stabilize? Something tells me you wouldn't have a problem if the value kept rising. It's just when it goes the opposite way people start to panic but you can't have your cake and eat it too and volatility is part and parcel of bitcoin and the risk of investment.

That's a very good thing, but it's not that easy. What's more, the security isn't 100% safe. For example, if the security is very good, then the crypto currency and so on will become one bank. Also, this will be very good news for all of us. ...

I don't think anything is 100% safe, but are you talking about banks or cyrpto not being safe, because banks and their accounts are hacked all the time for both money and personal details.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Volatility. I think that this will still be a big problem for cryptocurrency in the next 5 years, especially for bitcoin. Its prices hasn't been the most stable even after 10 years and I don't see it stabilizing in the next 5. Another problem cryptocurrency may face the near future is adoption. Let's face it. Despite many people gaining interest on cyptocurrency, it's still not enough for more people to want to start using crypto.
the use of payment cards with the crypt is already as accepted by the society as ordinary payment cards. especially since they are not particularly and are, just to Fiat funds you have added cryptocurrency and can be used when paying.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
for me personally, the biggest problem at the moment is the issue of legality because currently my country has not fully become a recognized currency and is formalized as a currency that can be used in direct transactions,
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The problem with a cryptocurrency is that many hacking is often a problem, because it is really popular with a cryptocurrency market and is included with a bitcoin currencies and ethereium is both good and it is often inflow to people for a market, but simply the problem of bitcoin has all been solved so someday we are also approaching in the near future. and hopefully all that scammer ICO project will forever be lost.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
Shortage of bitcoin supply, more shitcoins, more scammers, more dead ICOs, more members, more regulations, more campaigns, more altcoins, and more opportunities. These are the possibilities to happen in the future.
Activity: 420
All problems now around speculative moments.
Peoples try to earn moneys there and dont think about developing
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
maybe the price of bitcoin will increase, because soon to be celebrating the new year, and usually the price of bitcoin will soar, and many people will distribute gifts
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
For me the blocksize is my immediate concern when it comes to the future of Bitcoins because when air becomes mainstream and everyone is using it, it’s going to make transactions slower and even more expensive.
Activity: 217
Scammers in crypto are a big problem in crypto right now and will stay for a while. I hope it's possible to weed out many of them because crypto loses much credibility by scammers everywhere. Media is also using this as argument agains Bitcoin.
Activity: 193
One of the biggest problem of the cryptocurrency will face in the near future is those altcoins that don't know where it came from, but it will really affect the bitcoin to be down because those altcoins is the cause of those hackers I think based on the majority I've read.
Activity: 71
Activity: 36
The problem bitcoin will face is having better cryptos around. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 30
In my opinion , the significant problem with crypto is the scam They can hack and make money from user,, This make me worth worrying
legendary
I think one of the biggest problems is security. There is a lot of comfort on the market. An arrangement related to this can be carried forward but without restriction, it can move forward this sector.

Security at what source? Your actual coins or third parties like exchanges and payment processors? People are responsible for their own money with bitcoin, but it's not like fiat and it's banking systems don't have issues with security. Banks and personal accounts are always being hacked and leaking personal data.

The first biggest problem is the scammers. Which in every way will break into the system. The second main problem in my opinion. These are governments and their bans.

Most governments won't ban it. It would be counter-productive for them because they'll be missing out in millions from lost revenue taxes. They'll regulate it though, but that's to be expected especially when they want their tax money.
Pages:
Jump to: