Pages:
Author

Topic: what problems exist in ICO - page 2. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 12, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
I don't see any serisou problems in ICOs unlike having scam. But it takes place almost everywhere so it is not surprising at all. This is the one problem from my point.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
I think that the main problem of the ICO is that this year a lot of scam has appeared. Bench projects reduce investor confidence in ICO. Thus, normal projects to collect the necessary funds becomes more problematic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
A considerable part of the ICO is a niche project, and most people still don't believe in this ico cryptocurrency!
If the project is narrow, then many other investors will not understand, so its demand will be low.
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
After the investment, you loose any opportunity to track it or to make some impact and motivate the team to work faster. There were several times, when teams took long vacation right after the ICO ended, so investors shoudl wait for too long to get some info at all.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Absence of any punishment for teams behind the ICOs. It is the main problem and we could not hope that ICO market will recover untill it would be solved. People do not want to make any kind of unreliable investments and it is easy to understand them.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Teams do not pass KYC. They may place any photos, write several pages about every team member, but it turns out that this person had never participated this ICO and have nothing in common with it. Idenity theft is one of the easiest crimes all over the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
That is indeed true if ICO has many kind of potential, from the good and the bad.
The good would be it can give benefits for the project and the people who were investing in that project.
The bad news would be if the ICO is just a scam, it will makes many people suffer loss, and their trust toward cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
I think the main problem for crypto ICO is?.the  most severe problem would be SCAM project, that doesn't just making all the investors to to leave and avoid any project with (ICO)and they want' us to hellp fro them.

Definitely this scam project creates a very bad impact on the investors. Most of them lose trust and avoid some good projects. People need a protection in ICO to avoid scammers if it done then assume it will become a big success.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 09, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
At present, some issues that exist in the ICO are quite complex, there are quite a few ICO projects that exist anonymously and deceive users, some members involved in the ICO program always seek to deceive us. So we should be careful, do not let them cheat

There're various issues when it comes to ICO most notably there're very fee trust worth ico's others are made to scam users, and because of these miscreants ICO industry has taken a beating. I have personally seen all scam type of Ico's which makes me avoid even the legit ones if they show up, the entire industry of Ico's has been tarnished and till they don't make their workings mor transparent users shall not trust them with their money.
Due to scams ICO reputation it do really give out tarnish which in result it do make lots of investors confidence on making investment or support into projects and legit ones is mainly affected due to lots of scam projects.
We have seen the difference of success rate of projects on last years and of this year. Lots of garbage projects and only a few legit ones but still failed up because of that effect.
Evolution of ico market is just beginning. cryptocurrencies are just entering our life. Strong will remain,  weak will go into oblivion. First three years are not at all an indicator of a decline in interest in ICO.
October 08, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
The main problem is that there is a lot of projects that are just same. Then there is no MVP or a product before the ICO. People invest in blank promises. Sometimes their is new team and it becomes tough to believe that. Also, the market is decentralized, people have not much option left after getting scammed.
agree with you. A third party must be added to this relationship, which will take over the protection of the investor and protect the project team from difficulties.
October 08, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
I really appreciate your statements. This is like the way I think also.  I think the most disturbing issue of ICOs is the failure of showing final product. This reduces my trust on ICOs

This is the common problem in investing ICO once those developer get the money the development is too slow and the price will collapse as those investors will dumps their token due to no progress on making the real product. Investors will be the loser as those developer will enjoy their collected funds.
Today it is one of the most acute problems. In our AIO.Community platform, we have developed a mechanism for solving this obvious problem. join https://t.me/AIOCommunity
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
ICOs currently have many problems. Everyone should be careful in their ICO investments. At this moment the money cycle is very little so the ICO processes are failing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
Great reviews of the problems in ICO. With the enormous development of blockchain and crypto, many project also jumped into the bandwagon. And most of these project has really no practical and feasible product to start with and just hoping that the hype will just move their ICOs on top. But I think people are getting smart right now that they become picky with what there are investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
I think the main problem for crypto ICO is?.the  most severe problem would be SCAM project, that doesn't just making all the investors to to leave and avoid any project with (ICO)and they want' us to hellp fro them.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
The problem with ICO is that when there is not enough promotion and the project didn't reach the soft cap, usually they tend to slow down the development and sometimes they disappear. This is just based on my experience as I have been a victim of some shady ICO's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 05, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
In my opinion, the main problem of the ICO sector is that it is catastrophically crowded. Most of the projects copy each other and do not contain absolutely no fresh ideas and technologies, I will not even speak for the number of scammers on the market. The industry has become a hostage of last year's HYIP, and still go here with the goal of simply making money. It will take some time until the ICO industry will get reformatted and will be able to give life to new ideas and technologies.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
There are many problems exist in the recent ICOs. Most of the ICOs are subscribed at very overpriced. Which later erode in value unbelievable price and the investors are wasting their money over the night.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 05, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
At present, some issues that exist in the ICO are quite complex, there are quite a few ICO projects that exist anonymously and deceive users, some members involved in the ICO program always seek to deceive us. So we should be careful, do not let them cheat

There're various issues when it comes to ICO most notably there're very fee trust worth ico's others are made to scam users, and because of these miscreants ICO industry has taken a beating. I have personally seen all scam type of Ico's which makes me avoid even the legit ones if they show up, the entire industry of Ico's has been tarnished and till they don't make their workings mor transparent users shall not trust them with their money.
Due to scams ICO reputation it do really give out tarnish which in result it do make lots of investors confidence on making investment or support into projects and legit ones is mainly affected due to lots of scam projects.
We have seen the difference of success rate of projects on last years and of this year. Lots of garbage projects and only a few legit ones but still failed up because of that effect.
Activity: 304
October 05, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
The main problem is that there is a lot of projects that are just same. Then there is no MVP or a product before the ICO. People invest in blank promises. Sometimes their is new team and it becomes tough to believe that. Also, the market is decentralized, people have not much option left after getting scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: