Pages:
Author

Topic: what problems exist in ICO - page 6. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
My personal problem with ICOs is the technical terms they use. Most times I find it difficult to understand the technical terms used by the team in a whitepaper or the official website. There should be a very non-technical aspect of the whitepaper.

http://ico.aio.community/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Whitepaper-AIO-0.25.pdf
Please let me know if it is difficult to read our document. ?? it is important for us to know your opinion, we invite you https://t.me/AIOCommunity
October 01, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
It is good to see someone giving proper thought to ICO's and how they could be improved. The problem we have the moment is that its not possible to see if an ico is genuine or not, the scammers outnumber those who are genuine. Its a bad way to be.
therefore, our community appeared. we all went through a loss and a scam. we invite you https://t.me/AIOCommunity
October 01, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 01, 2018, 04:05:43 PM
For now is it very difficult to raise money, because people are afraid to invest in new projects. The reason is that the projects come easily under the ICO price.
October 01, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Existing ICO is better in many sectors. I found a little problem over here that is it till now spread the scam news,. If ICO do it the investor will get huge advantage.

we can discuss it in our chat, https://t.me/AIOCommunity
October 01, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
ico's one of the problem is  final product is not discussed by the community and effectiveness of this team for the investor is not clear.

you are 100% right
October 01, 2018, 03:38:45 PM
ICO Structural problems, which often lead to unprofitability of the project, and the creation of the final product is delayed.

What do you think, why is this happening Huh this is a huge problem.
October 01, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
one of the most important problem for ico is, Effectiveness of this team for the investor is not clear;. although i might be good for crypto in future.

first you need to know about the team, the whole team must be constantly in touch. therefore, our project performs this task.
Today, consultants fulfill this role, in our opinion, this is the most painful place in ICO. consultants often do not know anything but marketing. In case of problems, our platform ensures that the project will be brought to a logical conclusion.
October 01, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
we all know this thing and believe that ICO has a very good reputation and development system but if you ask for better facilities then I will say that it needs to be bit more developed and progressive,  and increase the publicity is also highly needed

exactly. we also think so in AIO.Community
October 01, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
This is a good write up,  sincerely i usually tells my friend that any ico without a purpose are bad ico. Why will there be a token in issue and investor will venture in while the coin will not be use for anything after so much people purchase it.
I agree, this is why we initially determined the place for our token in the platform: each token is a voting share for the holder, and a way to finance new projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
Very well written article. If you are the original author, then kudos to you, I hope you earn some merit points. However, one of the crucial reason why ICOs are failing nowadays is because of their concept and the features of their coins often contradict. Take ByteBall for example, due to the same reason their promising ICO has gone to dogs and their tokens are now considered as shitcoins.
October 01, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
Well frankly speaking there are numerous problems regarding ICOs. Most common case is there are full of commitments but not any proof of activity or product. Fake price rising is another issue rising day by day

absolutely agree with you. so we organized 2 tools. insurance fund and stabilization fund. This is a response to the ability to manipulate price. evidence of activity or product is determined at the community voting stage; from the very beginning, as much money is allocated as they really need (and not how much they want) for each stage of the roadmap. Many projects collect hundreds of millions, but in fact they need much less.
October 01, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
I really appreciate your statements. This is like the way I think also.  I think the most disturbing issue of ICOs is the failure of showing final product. This reduces my trust on ICOs

Thanks for your words. That is why we are launching the platform for ICO. where the assessment of the community will be held, where the project will be voted for, where there will be no centralization. where the project will be approved by the community for listing on our platform, will be completed. and investors will not suffer losses due to fraud
brand new
September 08, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
AIO community has pointed important problems and it has also given recommendation for the improvement of the ICO projects as well as the funding issues. This is really great. The market needs to focus on this for the betterment of the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
It is good to see someone giving proper thought to ICO's and how they could be improved. The problem we have the moment is that its not possible to see if an ico is genuine or not, the scammers outnumber those who are genuine. Its a bad way to be.

It's make also down the reputation of signature bounty campaign but for us members and followers of this community its also our duty to check properly the legitimacy of certain ICO so that the scammers don't have a chance to continue their bad and unusual doings.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
One of the biggest problems that the ICOs are plagued with right now is that the owners are often making selfish decisions and thinking of their own profit only in the long run. Having a proven product or prototype before starting the ICO would have easily solved the problems but ICOs are now more focused on reaching their soft/hard cap first more than anything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 09, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
For me, the common problem is not the ICO itself. The problem is the service or the product after the ICO, some are doing nothing which mean the development and roadmap will  definitely affected and the price will gonna dump as low as it can. This is the common thing why the existing coins/token become a shitcoins. The ICO is a good thing, specially if you understand the vision of the project. They need to get some funds to make the idea become reality.

The problem is that some teams after ICO would not update the members of the community anymore as to what is happening with their project and some stop its development after the ICO completion that's why many of them do not want to get involved with ICO projects anymore. If they do not continue with it then many investors would be disappointed that's why some choose to just wait for the coins to get listed and that's the time they would buy the coins.
brand new
September 08, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
Very well written article, definitely a good read indeed. But, you have quite ignored the part of having a proven product or service by the ICOs which the investors usually want as a proof that the ICO is not going to run away with their money in the future. Recently, there has been a lot of discussion regarding this and hopefully, this will be noticed by the ICO owners very soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 09, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
For me, the common problem is not the ICO itself. The problem is the service or the product after the ICO, some are doing nothing which mean the development and roadmap will  definitely affected and the price will gonna dump as low as it can. This is the common thing why the existing coins/token become a shitcoins. The ICO is a good thing, specially if you understand the vision of the project. They need to get some funds to make the idea become reality.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: