Pages:
Author

Topic: what problems exist in ICO - page 3. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
I really appreciate your statements. This is like the way I think also.  I think the most disturbing issue of ICOs is the failure of showing final product. This reduces my trust on ICOs

This is the common problem in investing ICO once those developer get the money the development is too slow and the price will collapse as those investors will dumps their token due to no progress on making the real product. Investors will be the loser as those developer will enjoy their collected funds.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
The main problem existing in ICO is scam, because it means that a lot of crypto users got scammed and lose trust in crypto sphere. As a result they quit crypto forever
Unfortunately this is the case. but the crypto world has just begun to evolve. and many more people will want to enter these waters.
October 05, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
Now there is a lot of mistrust at people to different projects. All lose money on the investments and do not get profit. It is the main problem of all projects
That is why we can only change it together. large investors will always give a damn about midsize investors. they do not pity the cannon fodder.
October 05, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
October 05, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
I think the most important problem is the decrease in the number of investors, compared to 2017, their number has strongly decreased in 2018, as did the popularity of the ICO as a whole. I think first of all this is due to the increased number of scammers on the crypto market and this problem needs to be addressed first.
This is the main task of our platform. save and increase the number of investors.
October 05, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
Quite interesting, although for me one of the biggest problems with the ICOs is that they overpromise, they all believe that they are going to dethrone bitcoin and take their investors to the moon, but many fail miserably, I think that above all in this bearish market you have to be more conservative with what is promised, it is necessary to be realistic with our goals, to be able to manage well the expectations of investors.
I agree. bloated promises are an acute problem of today's ICO market.
October 05, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
Some issues I identify with many ICOs are things such as the team not expert enough and don't k now exactly how to advertise it properly particularly allocating the money for marketing which plays a massive factor since without it no one will know of the ICOs' existence. Plus the difficulty of having to thrive in such a competitive market by providing a product people will buy.
marketing is a headache. they attract investors who often kill the project. at ICO, investors buy large amounts and then sell them on the exchange. A team that is not ready for this closes the project.
October 05, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
For now is it very difficult to raise money, because people are afraid to invest in new projects. The reason is that the projects come easily under the ICO price.
I repeat. This is not about the price of the project. the cost of the project will not increase if they do nothing and produce nothing. when you raise money for ICO, the project collects not a profit, but debt obligations, and you have to pay for them in the future. many don't understand it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 05, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
I find the ICO now has a lot of inadequacies, many projects are poor quality, deceptive, they always seek to appropriating the property of others, unlike before, ICO works for the purpose of product development. .
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 05, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
At present, some issues that exist in the ICO are quite complex, there are quite a few ICO projects that exist anonymously and deceive users, some members involved in the ICO program always seek to deceive us. So we should be careful, do not let them cheat

There're various issues when it comes to ICO most notably there're very fee trust worth ico's others are made to scam users, and because of these miscreants ICO industry has taken a beating. I have personally seen all scam type of Ico's which makes me avoid even the legit ones if they show up, the entire industry of Ico's has been tarnished and till they don't make their workings mor transparent users shall not trust them with their money.
October 05, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
It is good to see someone giving proper thought to ICO's and how they could be improved. The problem we have the moment is that its not possible to see if an ico is genuine or not, the scammers outnumber those who are genuine. Its a bad way to be.

It's make also down the reputation of signature bounty campaign but for us members and followers of this community its also our duty to check properly the legitimacy of certain ICO so that the scammers don't have a chance to continue their bad and unusual doings.
glad to hear it. we could be useful for each other as well for the ICO market
October 05, 2018, 09:26:10 AM
For me, the common problem is not the ICO itself. The problem is the service or the product after the ICO, some are doing nothing which mean the development and roadmap will  definitely affected and the price will gonna dump as low as it can. This is the common thing why the existing coins/token become a shitcoins. The ICO is a good thing, specially if you understand the vision of the project. They need to get some funds to make the idea become reality.

The problem is that some teams after ICO would not update the members of the community anymore as to what is happening with their project and some stop its development after the ICO completion that's why many of them do not want to get involved with ICO projects anymore. If they do not continue with it then many investors would be disappointed that's why some choose to just wait for the coins to get listed and that's the time they would buy the coins.
not fulfilling the roadmap, not wanting to develop and scale a direct path to the scam
October 05, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
For me, the common problem is not the ICO itself. The problem is the service or the product after the ICO, some are doing nothing which mean the development and roadmap will  definitely affected and the price will gonna dump as low as it can. This is the common thing why the existing coins/token become a shitcoins. The ICO is a good thing, specially if you understand the vision of the project. They need to get some funds to make the idea become reality.
We do not believe that the main task of ICO is to sell on the exchange. any good idea on the stock exchange can easily turn into dust. Exchange is a very difficult decision for the project. open water is full of big sharks
October 05, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
October 05, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
One of the biggest problems that the ICOs are plagued with right now is that the owners are often making selfish decisions and thinking of their own profit only in the long run. Having a proven product or prototype before starting the ICO would have easily solved the problems but ICOs are now more focused on reaching their soft/hard cap first more than anything.

That's one problem directly connected with team leaders behind the ICO.
New projects have problems in beginning, they aim to become reputable
businesses one day, and road to that isn't easy. Great team with a great idea
needs to make sure product to be great too, for marketing cause like that
project will come to customers and supporters. Many things can go wrong,
competition is one of them.
   I think this list of possible problems can be very long. Problems exists to be
solved, good team can handle everything. When you invest in ICO watch the team
behind, good team deals with problems and makes progress.
yes you are completely right. A strong team is the key to success.
October 05, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
Now the big problem is that they want to collect a lot of investments, more than what the product is worth.
People are not ready to take risks and invest big money
people will always invest their funds. it is a fear to miss profit
October 05, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
In principle, everything is true, the biggest trouble is precisely that many investors do not see the final product!
Thank you. but there are still many problems before the product. join https://t.me/AIOCommunity
October 05, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
It’s really a great post, very informative and you explained it very well. You are right. Nowadays ICOs are really getting out of hand and people are facing many problems. The things you have mentioned for solution is really good.
TNX.  join https://t.me/AIOCommunity
October 05, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
Well that is true i invested to Helbiz a mobility provider platform they deceive many investor by dumping their coin , adding additional tokens to total supply , token burn wallet tokens are sold in idex instead of burning and told that someone hack the account no development transparency with their investor ! Thats why i switch with Trustedcars a well known company in Germany for automotive mobility provider . They are running their tokensale to mass adopt blockchain technology that will benefited both dealers and user by having cheaper cost , fast transaction and transparency . So i can say that they can deliver their decentralized platform because their car dealership platform is already implemented
everyone went through that. many lost hundreds of thousands of $. therefore we create a platform where there will be a guarantee before the investor and the project.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
what i observe while investing in an ico is that most of the product does not match with reality. team generally offer an incomplete product or service and then suddenly found it unsuitable according to reality. many investor are now understanding that whether particular project complete the need of market or not. so the project unable to raise the fund properly
Pages:
Jump to: