Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 13. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 54
First question, do you see potential for massive adoption for coin in which you are investing in?
Second question, did they have team to accomplish that?
Third question, do you want to trade them in short term or just invest for long term?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Note first in what field the company from the coin moves, whether in the field of potential or ordinary, and the second in my opinion, consider how much profit they offer if you invest in them, Remember do not be easily tempted by a large profit and not enter because of that it could be a scam.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
There are many things that must be considered, of course many people have provided many tips on how to research and analyze a coin. and that's what you have to do before buying, seeing market conditions, checking news and issues, and so on. that's a form of consideration, of course its very important
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Well, remember it requires different expertise when choosing coins already listed on the market and coins about to be listed (ICO). For newbies who do not know how to identify good projects, it is always good to look out for the coins already listed on the market like the top 100 coins. New projects are very difficult to discern their probability of succeeding even after researching into the profile of the team members and how practicable the whitepaper may present.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
many things to consider before investing with ICO, the team behind the project, check the roadmap. and much more.
I personally prefer projects that have real products, and project funds have achieved a soft cap.
Yes, there are alot of things to be consider before investing in a coin or ICOs but the roadmap, real product and achieving the soft cap does not make a project to be consider as a good investment because the community support and the strategy planned by the team also have part in making a project a success.

I am agree. The important thing in a project is developers team. Solid developers team will produce a good product for community and it will drive the price of token will rising. Many project reach hard cap but when launch in the market after few months, the price decline very deep because developers team can not update the project
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Not at this moment mate,we cannot trust the ICO now since most of the project now are delaying their project or some had been paused because of this bear market.i visited  some telegram groups lately and most of the topics are about the pausing and suspending of more project.if i were you i would choose to buy good altcoins that has great potentials so the waiting is worthiness you can profit when the market grows and the income can be added for your ico investments in future
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
many things to consider before investing with ICO, the team behind the project, check the roadmap. and much more.
I personally prefer projects that have real products, and project funds have achieved a soft cap.
Yes, there are alot of things to be consider before investing in a coin or ICOs but the roadmap, real product and achieving the soft cap does not make a project to be consider as a good investment because the community support and the strategy planned by the team also have part in making a project a success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
the first thing to consider if you want to invest is the risk and coins, because investing in the crypto world is a huge risk so if we are careful it can cause loss of money
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
investment in cryptocurrency basically the risk is quite high. there is not even a guarantee that your capital will return and even disappear. understanding and also research on coins is very important. we cannot arbitrarily choose the coin that exists today
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
consideration from any side is certainly needed because the risk in investment is very big but the confidence needed in the investment so that choosing coins according to the beliefs of each investor
preparation that needs to be considered is the impact that can occur. we don't know when an investment will harm us. however, I feel that the preparation that needs to be prepared properly is mental to the risks that will be present later.
If you can ignore things that is not part of your plan it will helps you a lot to success, many factors will make things happen as long as you are well prepared and ready to adopt if it's needed for you to do so, make sure things are in proper place so whatever happens you are ready holding your assets and avoid making loses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
you check in, The people behind it and the team.. also icos  investors does not earn much,  but, like holochain and bittorent  investors  won 5 times or even 10 times..  Follow the good news and find a good ico.

nowadays there are many fake ico's . cheking thier teams or their other info's is not really beneficial  .

also icos  investors does not earn much,
they are lucky if they can still earn on an ico that they invest in but if they're lucky to find a hidden gem , they can also earn alot of profit from it .

Follow the good news and find a good ico.

what about the bad new's ? you can easily classify bad ico's thru bad news  but even good news does not also guarantee that an ico is legit because not all news that we see online is true  .  its still a good idea to come up with your own research  .
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
preparation that needs to be considered is the impact that can occur. we don't know when an investment will harm us. however, I feel that the preparation that needs to be prepared properly is mental to the risks that will be present later.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
consider coins in general with high prices and values of course and a stable average graph but the most important thing is confidence and patience as the best capital
absolutely right, besides the potential of a coin also needs to be considered, especially in its development in the future. it will certainly be an important point to see high prices in the future, especially in the near future.
potential coins, certainly worthy to be held for a long time. but to know that is not easy, except for those who are experienced. learning to analyze is necessary, but at least we have to study a project in detail so that our waiting is not in vain later. of course no less important, you must use free money to invest
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
There are many factors that affect my investing in a coin. I prefer teams that is physical available or i see some of them in a video or participating in a conference because i know there are chance that it will succeed in the upcoming months or years. I just don't put money quickly because of hype and other's people say about it. I need to do so research before making investment. I know sometimes my research is not 100% but i think it will lessen the loss in the coin that is not making a progress at all. Also important is the product development, how can a project become stable without a strong product.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
https://www.sterlingsovereign.co.uk/
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

you check in, The people behind it and the team.. also icos  investors does not earn much,  but, like holochain and bittorent  investors  won 5 times or even 10 times..  Follow the good news and find a good ico.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
consider coins in general with high prices and values of course and a stable average graph but the most important thing is confidence and patience as the best capital
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
Now investing in ICO projects is very risky. The market for ICO projects is now rather dead than alive. Even good projects with a strong team and a really necessary, sought-after idea often cannot gather the necessary funds. Of course, there are exceptions, and some especially HYIP projects raise funds, but even they are faced with the fact that the prices of their tokens fall several times and trade below the ICO price. It all depends on the overall situation in the crypto market. As soon as the market starts to grow, fees in the ICO will increase, because many will take risks. Try to choose projects with the right idea and the MVP already created.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Ico's investments has failed many of especially those projects that come out around 2018. Investors has lose significant amounts of money and because of this I have decided not to invest into any projects until there are listed in exchange were I can get those coins from exchange at a cheaper rate.
Pages:
Jump to: