Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 14. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Huge investors have already chosen what they are and you can see it clearly on top coinmarketcap. Don't find elsewhere because we are lucky that they are cheap and it's a good time for accumulation. It's better to invest on coins that are very close on maturity that investing on new projects that needs years before it get developed.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It's really hard to say that now because huge coins are now scam.Then we have to keep an eye on some things before our investment.How much is the money investor in this coin and how much is the amount of sales per day.how much is that partnership in this coin,check admin team and their profile and need confirm it's fake/trust.Keep this in mind then you do invest.
Maybe the best is to go into trade with the hope that there will be a  profit, rather than taking part in the ICO, but eventually scam.
To get involved in trade, of course, you need capital and mental readiness, because in trading you can experience losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Before investing at new coin, like ICO you should know more about ICO details, who is manager or owner of ICO and you should know who is team of ICO, then you have know about road map an ICO when ico ended and listing for selling at exchange market.
it is indeed not easy to examine one by one you mentioned, but it is indeed a step that must be done so as not to get caught up in fraudulent ico. of course with seriousness, later we can distinguish the really good ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Before investing at new coin, like ICO you should know more about ICO details, who is manager or owner of ICO and you should know who is team of ICO, then you have know about road map an ICO when ico ended and listing for selling at exchange market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
First of all, you might want to consider thevolume of the coin on the exchange trading platform. Also you have to look at the vision and mission of the proect and see how feasible the blockchain solution that the team presents is achievable or not. Don't forget to verify the team behind the project also so that you don't get scammed along the way.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Since ICOs are not so popular anymore because it was targeted by many scammers and mostly investors lost faith on it. It's best to buy top 10 coins / tokens in the market to ensure legitimacy of the project and to have sure profit in the future when time comes.
Investing to top coins is not profitable and trading these coins requires knowledge,skills. ICOs are dangerous for those who have no idea what he/she is doing. Top coins may have less risks but in the same time they don't have high return on the investment.
Short term investing might not be good if you buy top coins, it requires patience and more time before it accumulates. Its better to invest on top coins than to invest on ICO’s where you can’t see any assurance that you can make profit. Consider everything, that’s how investment works.
Activity: 554
You should consider the platform of that coin before you invest your thousand or your million dollars of your money you should know how strong that coin, their platform, their goal, how many investor they have, how popular, and you should also known how they work because this are the basis that you considerfor you not to lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Since ICOs are not so popular anymore because it was targeted by many scammers and mostly investors lost faith on it. It's best to buy top 10 coins / tokens in the market to ensure legitimacy of the project and to have sure profit in the future when time comes.
Investing to top coins is not profitable and trading these coins requires knowledge,skills. ICOs are dangerous for those who have no idea what he/she is doing. Top coins may have less risks but in the same time they don't have high return on the investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Participated at pre ICO is more benefit than you invest your money at ICO, when you make investment at pre ICO you got much coin with lower price than you are joining for investing at ICO time.
I consider the specific coin in the clay market first does the coin fulfill my needs and be worth investing? well that's what I'm thinking
Good point we will have to remain careful about power and value of coin in market, for this do all standard things like searching on YouTube google to invest in good coin, and promising one, apart from it we should consider all previous record of that coin related to the price, as if you are investing in a coin the price is falling and falling only since few years then it’s not worth profit, if price kept on changing with time then its good one I guess.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
It's really hard to say that now because huge coins are now scam.Then we have to keep an eye on some things before our investment.How much is the money investor in this coin and how much is the amount of sales per day.how much is that partnership in this coin,check admin team and their profile and need confirm it's fake/trust.Keep this in mind then you do invest.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
Participated at pre ICO is more benefit than you invest your money at ICO, when you make investment at pre ICO you got much coin with lower price than you are joining for investing at ICO time.
I consider the specific coin in the clay market first does the coin fulfill my needs and be worth investing? well that's what I'm thinking
if you are discussing a matter of consideration, maybe, what you need to prepare is your mentality, because we don't know when a project will scam. however, a team that is professional, and good in its field will not do that. besides, the concepts they make, and also the competition that exists is a pretty good consideration to do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
The majority of ICOs don’t even have a working product, just a conceptual white paper that outlines how the coin will work. Not only that, ICOs have been asking for an incredibly large amount of funding.you need before investing  a lot of project-related information, whitepaper, team, mentors and most often there’s a block dedicated to the ICO progression.
sometimes i pretty confuse with ico projects.they have no working product but they need really much money to run their projects.meanwhile if we see real company they only need money smaller than in ico projects.so in my opinion i am prefer invest my money in stock market except to existing coins such as btc, eth, xrp etc.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
The majority of ICOs don’t even have a working product, just a conceptual white paper that outlines how the coin will work. Not only that, ICOs have been asking for an incredibly large amount of funding.you need before investing  a lot of project-related information, whitepaper, team, mentors and most often there’s a block dedicated to the ICO progression.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
First is to ensure that the ICO is legit that the people behind are really existing that they could easily verify in Google in which the higher is their reputation is the better then after verifying, you should ensure that their commodity is feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people.to invest. The higher the participants is the higher the chance the ICO will become a successful project too.
indeed, looking at the background of the team is certainly a separate assessment to invest in ico. a good team, of course, will do a good project too, because they are used to producing a work, not just looking for funds

We need to consider their progress about their product marketing by attending different conferences. Most of the companies will do their best in the market for further level of their roadmap once they raised enough money. Lot of things need to be considered before investing in any coin.
Activity: 1050
First is to ensure that the ICO is legit that the people behind are really existing that they could easily verify in Google in which the higher is their reputation is the better then after verifying, you should ensure that their commodity is feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people.to invest. The higher the participants is the higher the chance the ICO will become a successful project too.
indeed, looking at the background of the team is certainly a separate assessment to invest in ico. a good team, of course, will do a good project too, because they are used to producing a work, not just looking for funds
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
the most important thing to consider, if you want to invest in an ICO project are the team and DEV involved in the project, what is the record and track record of those people?
then what is the reputation of the project team and DEV?
then if you are sure then the next thing you have to analyze is the document from the project such as WP, smartcontract and so on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
if we trade daily and do not aim for long-term investment, then we can buy by following the current trend, because if the trend of one coin is going up this usually can happen for a long time, then this can be a very good opportunity for us take advantage, but this usually happens temporarily. but if we want to invest long term, we can choose a coin that is already well-known and has proven quality.
Pages:
Jump to: