Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 3. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
Investments are needed to make continuous investments. But it is more important to prepare psychology. People are always thinking about making money. But they don't investigate how. What is Bitcoin? The offer of my friends who want to learn this .. How much I have to give you. It's not like that. I say you must investigate yourself. They're very fraudulent.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
You must consider first the risk when investing into anything. What you must do is make a research ,do everything for to know more about that coin to lessen the risk.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
Before investing in a coin,  we should know clearly the background of the coin, especially for new coins..  it would be nice if discussing first with other crypto-enthusiasts,  usually they will give us some advice.  But I personally prefer investing in popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum compared to new coins.

Yes you are right that investing in popular coin are safer this days but does not have that high percentage to gave us a higher profit if our investment is not that huge. investing in new coins is at high risk but if we are aware on that we can make a full research on our own and wait for the moment that the coin make its own shine and show us or prove to us that its worth and we can trust it.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Before investing in a coin,  we should know clearly the background of the coin, especially for new coins..  it would be nice if discussing first with other crypto-enthusiasts,  usually they will give us some advice.  But I personally prefer investing in popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum compared to new coins.
Yes, all these things are important to be a part of the coin. The coin we want to invest in our money should be pretentious and it must have a high number of investors. We should invest in a well known coin and as much I know it’s only Bitcoin that people love the most. Bitcoin and ETH are two coins we can get all qualities that a good coin should have.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?
Probably would go with the professionalism of the team, how they treat the community by answering ther questions and answering those inquiries where everyday people are curious about those stuff and you can definitely measure are those projects even worth to invest by looking at the team first.
Reviewing the people behind the project is good idea because you will identify if the project is legit or not. I also consider thr volatility amd the value of the coin before investing. I keep staying away to the coins that have high volatility. The potential coins in the market are the coins that have high volume. Those coins that have low volume are eorthless and I blocking it to my watchlists.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Before investing in a coin,  we should know clearly the background of the coin, especially for new coins..  it would be nice if discussing first with other crypto-enthusiasts,  usually they will give us some advice.  But I personally prefer investing in popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum compared to new coins.

actually it's good enough to take advantage of new coins, like IEO. You can invest in the beginning, usually, the price is cheaper and when start trading, the price is usually pumping 2x, but it all depends on the market. at least you chose a new IEO in binance. the rest is better to choose investments in popular coins or in the top 10 coinmarketcaps.
It is very difficult for us to successfully invest in binance projects. I have joined 4 IEO but successfully registered only one project. And binance's IEO projects are no longer so good, prices drop too much after being listed. Now I am no longer interested in investing in new projects, they do not keep their promises about products and prices. Now just investing in the top 10 projects in coinmarketcap is enough, investing in new projects will now cost us time and money

Joining Binance IEO doesn't really guarantee at all that you are investing at the right project, still you need to do the usual thing and that is what is their project all about, what are their mission/vision, is it feasible or their project will be to  hard to do what their target is, one thing that Binance guarantee is that they are not doing IEO for scam project,but assurance that we will earn, it is not guaranteed.
If you will be joining IEOs with Binance then you should remember that just invest for quick profits do not stay for long term investing. Binance IEOs are just for quick profit trades and most of the projects that are listed there are useless or like what would other say, a shitcoin. Be smart in considering a coin, look at the progress of the coin if it is really attractive.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?
Probably would go with the professionalism of the team, how they treat the community by answering ther questions and answering those inquiries where everyday people are curious about those stuff and you can definitely measure are those projects even worth to invest by looking at the team first.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253

actually it's good enough to take advantage of new coins, like IEO. You can invest in the beginning, usually, the price is cheaper and when start trading, the price is usually pumping 2x, but it all depends on the market. at least you chose a new IEO in binance. the rest is better to choose investments in popular coins or in the top 10 coinmarketcaps.
It is very difficult for us to successfully invest in binance projects. I have joined 4 IEO but successfully registered only one project. And binance's IEO projects are no longer so good, prices drop too much after being listed. Now I am no longer interested in investing in new projects, they do not keep their promises about products and prices. Now just investing in the top 10 projects in coinmarketcap is enough, investing in new projects will now cost us time and money

Joining Binance IEO doesn't really guarantee at all that you are investing at the right project, still you need to do the usual thing and that is what is their project all about, what are their mission/vision, is it feasible or their project will be to  hard to do what their target is, one thing that Binance guarantee is that they are not doing IEO for scam project,but assurance that we will earn, it is not guaranteed.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
In any case, it is very difficult to determine the prospects of a particular coin yourself in order to make a choice for a profitable investment.  You need to constantly study the information and tips of other cryptocurrency users.  But you also need to pay attention to the idea of ​​the project itself and its prospects in the future, because only the most popular project in society will have all chances for practical use, and this increases the chances of good coin pricing in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

investing in an ICO or any other unknown project is a high risk investment
you can try and guesstimate the potential based on the team , whitepaper and the concept but it is 50/50 - it is either going to bring you some profit or fail dramatically and bury your coins
actually , around 80% of the ICO and similar projects are unsuccessful or a blatant scam
if you are new to the market , do not try to find the next BTC or ETH  project ( in terms of success and capitalisation )
try to go for low risk , low reward coins and projects that yield steady income , doesn't matter if it is low
if you feel risky , invest tiny sums into several promising high risk projects , if any of it does x10 in the future, you will return your investment
in my experience , it is better to hodl a basket of crypto , for example BTC , LTC , ETH and XRP
this sort of investment should see you better returns in the long run than participating in any high risk projects
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want to add to all of the above that it is important to understand that even after calculating all the risks, you can still lose your money, so do not invest all your money, be prudent, and then everything will be fine!

Nothing is risk free and being in crypto it is highly risky and we have seen in years how the market rises and falls and at times you may not evn recover your losses just like btc fallen from 20k and now at 7300$. So invest only extra money which you can afford to lose and also in good coins only which can recover too in long term.

That is true. Just invest the money that you do not care about. I have a strategy for my long term investing that if I invest some of my money, I just think that it is already gone or I lost it already so I will not have any expectation from my investments and I will just check it after 6 months to a year to see the progress of my chosen investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I want to add to all of the above that it is important to understand that even after calculating all the risks, you can still lose your money, so do not invest all your money, be prudent, and then everything will be fine!

Nothing is risk free and being in crypto it is highly risky and we have seen in years how the market rises and falls and at times you may not evn recover your losses just like btc fallen from 20k and now at 7300$. So invest only extra money which you can afford to lose and also in good coins only which can recover too in long term.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There are too many deciding factors to take in consideration when one is doing any kind of due diligence. I at least from experience can say one thing. Now I don't trust FUD or FOMO for any project and also what goes on in telegram groups, unless it comes form official announcements form the project Teams themselves. I like to see how well the Team communicate with their investors, how much capital the team itself is willing to put up at the start of their project, if the project has a product or service that is solving a much needed problem, if the community behind the project is a solid and serious one and lastly, are they innovative enough to be ahead of the curve and the competition. These are the kind of things I will look for if I am investing in any sort of start up. We have to be vigilant and not lazy when we are doing our research, that's for sure.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
All are available and give good opinions to consider before investing in coins or projects, and smart investors will learn to trust your own instincts and if it looks like a risky and doubtful investment will definitely leave it.
You must position yourself to achieve success and determine your own determination, so you must be a smart investor to avoid fraud.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

I will look at the problem that ICO is trying to solve. Most ICOs are just making up problems that don't exist in the first place and their so-called solutions are also not working lol. Avoid ICOs or any other token selling at all costs. Look how many ICOs team are gone after fundraising. It's all a scam.

If you want to invest in crypto, choose Bitcoin instead.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

Why mind investing in ICO which has an uncertain future if there are already existing stable coins in the market? For me, ICOs are no longer profitable plus the risk you will take upon this is not worth of your money and time ~ change my mind.

So for my answer on this question, the thing which I look at before I invest on a certain coin is its stability, reputation and most importantly, price of course. For this reason, I only stick to btc and alts like xrp, bch and eth.

nothing is really stable in crypto let alone bitcoin and ETH, all fluctuations and risks, when investing in crypto, the greatest capital is being able to accept the risk of loss because the greater the risk we take, the greater the benefits gained.
Yeah I know Cheesy, I know that every single coin in the market is naturally volatile, what I actually mean in the word "stability" is that bitcoin got more stable price rate compare to new tokens which are greatly manipulated by the whales who hoard during its ICO. In simple words, btc is more stable than those Pump&Dump coins. I hope you now get what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: