Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 8. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 129
Everything about it, literally man why you ask? Because if the coin you are investing with has a good running campaign you have a better chance to gain something in this, not like on just some stable random coin that even experts have hard time dealing with speculating this kind of coin. In ICO's you have a better chance of gaining more money that you invested in. Of course it differs from bad to good management so choose wisely and cautiously
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
I generally go for team and community around it,if a respective team has experienced and dedicated members then you have some trust on them.then I look for their vision with project and roadmap.it doesn't matter to me if I miss ico or not but project should be checked properly and then invested.
maybe your advice is right by knowing and giving each other advice in a community, maybe it is safer to choose the ico that will be chosen because nowadays it is very difficult to find ico and altcoin which can be profitable in investing using ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
if you still doubt whether ico will succeed or fail later, it will be safer if you invest in ico already in the market exchange, or coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
It seem reputation and influence of the team is the most important factor when it comes to the evaluation of a project.Shitty token is always the product of a team with poor reputation.Take for example, Binance conducted an ICO for a particular token on their exchange, the token sold out in less than 5s and 6M $ hardcap was achieved.Compare this with some projects struggling to raise 1m$ in the last 12months.
A team making a good community work is always a factor to invest there. Doing Q and A, sharing activities of the project, making updates public and show that the team is doin a good job can make a succesful project. A team sharing nothing would not collect much money.
The idea is also important, of course, if the idea of the project is bad, a good reputation for maerketing would change nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The most important factor we must consider in crypto coin investment is the readiness to accept all the risks we will get when we start investing crypto coins.
Yes it is the most important thing of course, and in the Crypto trading world mental readiness must be strong, because prices always move up and down quickly, so strong mental readiness is needed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment
Indeed it is not good to be careless while choosing any coin to invest your money, it is very important to have good research about your chosen coin, having patience will make us earn profit more than double as panic selling makes us suffer, fix your goal and don’t think about selling until your reach your selected target.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
It seem reputation and influence of the team is the most important factor when it comes to the evaluation of a project.Shitty token is always the product of a team with poor reputation.Take for example, Binance conducted an ICO for a particular token on their exchange, the token sold out in less than 5s and 6M $ hardcap was achieved.Compare this with some projects struggling to raise 1m$ in the last 12months.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The most important factor we must consider in crypto coin investment is the readiness to accept all the risks we will get when we start investing crypto coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Source code must be open to the public as much as possible if you are mostly relying to the codes. But for everybody's preference, it's about the team, the project on its own and the use of that coin.

I don't think ICO's are that much important nowadays especially with what we've been like last year.
  Time will change as all time never remain same, if today things are high it means tomorrow it will be low again but it is about us how to deal with, buy more if you find it is low, same as last year I bought high number of coin to hold which is now increasing with time, before investing just invest a promising coin and search about its history to avoid scamming.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
There are a lot of things to consider in investing in ICO.
As for me, I was lucky enough since the time I began joining the industry bitcointalk.org were already introduced to me by a friend.

ICO investing may take risks but you have to consider all the aspects. You must make sure that the team is there and very passionate to pursue their project. I still remember the days where dogecoin was getting started, they were just trolling but having fun. The people admired their concept even though it looks shitty for some. And then look at them today, those who invested dogecoin before won their bets and still, dogecoin is here in the market today.

I have stopped investing in ICO for the time being because I really do not see any reason to invest in ICO. All the ICO coins which finally made to the exchanges, went down from the ICO price so there is no need to take risk and invest so early in a coin which it is not even on an exchange.

For investment, I will recommend only the coins which are on Binance and Bittrex, as there volume is more and there are more chances that those coins will grow fast during the bull market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
if you are a beginner, I think there are a lot of risks that you will face if you want to invest in ICO, in essence you have a lot to learn and read a lot from the experience of people who already have extensive insight into ICO. do not lazy to read, and after that I give a little advice to you, "use the money that is ready to disappear from $ 10 and max $ 50," so if you get a scam project, the project fails or the coin price does not match when the agreement, you just lose a little, Wink
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Source code must be open to the public as much as possible if you are mostly relying to the codes. But for everybody's preference, it's about the team, the project on its own and the use of that coin.

I don't think ICO's are that much important nowadays especially with what we've been like last year.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
There are a lot of things to consider in investing in ICO.
As for me, I was lucky enough since the time I began joining the industry bitcointalk.org were already introduced to me by a friend.

ICO investing may take risks but you have to consider all the aspects. You must make sure that the team is there and very passionate to pursue their project. I still remember the days where dogecoin was getting started, they were just trolling but having fun. The people admired their concept even though it looks shitty for some. And then look at them today, those who invested dogecoin before won their bets and still, dogecoin is here in the market today.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
If the coin is already listed on the market, research into its products and the demand level of the product on the market. It is through a highly demanded product that a coin can rise up. If it is a new project, research into the product or idea of the project. Is the idea feasible enough to attract investors? Does the project have an already working product? What is the expertise level of the team to achieve the goals of the project? All these should serve as a guide in choosing a good ICO to invest in.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
First thing, it's to look for it's chart. Through this, you can see its price from the start where it has been in added in the market. Once you figure it out, try to look for their roadmap. If they have an upcoming improvements/big event, then it has potential to pump, thus it's a good opportunity to buy it.
I see coin prices experiencing successive increases and expert analysts about the prospect of a coin. Then convinced that the choice of investment in coins would provide good profit for the long term. The main factor is capital must be money that is not used by the family. And investment without pressure so that the mind relaxes and makes decisions correctly.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
We must understand about the project we will invest. and also know the strength that we will get or benefit. so we understand the reason why we have to invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
consideration before we invest in coins is to do a research first whether the coins we want to buy have the potential to rise or not, we must follow the trend of going up a coin, this can make us get a profit.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Before investing or trading at some altcoin always check how many market have support for selling and buying this coin, where many market are support will have big chance for make this coin will grow up.
if daily volume trading in small amount,i think coins will difficult to growth.and choosing this coins type make us hard to earn profit in near future.it will have to completely developt to attrack new investors.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Now it has become too difficult to choose a good project ICO/project for investment.
There are lot of things you should need to consider before selecting and ICO, but even after full analysis risk percentage remains too high due to lot of scams and shitcoins in the market.
It has become too easy to show Community strength through good marketing etc even if the project is crap. I will suggest to take analysis of top ICO analysts before selecting an ICO, they will guide you better instead of your own decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
For me before i investing some coins i already check the website if this is legit then the whitepaper because this is important in every project and the last is activities of the socials media account of the coins that you want to invest. One of my friend told me is to invest if the coins are under japan there are more chance to success because many japan ico`s successful. But its up to you whether you like it or not its only my plan for investing because i afraid to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: