Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 9. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Before investing or trading at some altcoin always check how many market have support for selling and buying this coin, where many market are support will have big chance for make this coin will grow up.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

In my own personal opinion, the thing you should need to consider before investing in a coin is by checking if the project has a potential to reach the softcap or the hardfork because the project will be successful and your investment will be great if they reach the hardfork.
Activity: 230
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment

You really have to be sure and have high patience to see prices going back well and you have to learn more about the kind of coins that are good for investing in the future.
From my personal experience it is good to find the coin with good trading volume. This will let the user get a good idea about the respective coins growth over the period through the chart. Because there are coins that show high pumping but there won't be good trading support from the team through exchanges which makes our investments worthless.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The things that you should to consider before investing in a ICO project is to read and check the details lf the website and whitepaper, so you could see if the project that you will invest with is legitimate or a scam. And also by checking the team members is needed to know if they could be trusted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
Research. Dig everything google everything about particular project. We have so many ICOs now days that is hard to determine which is good and which is scam. Without research think that you will waste money invested. And if you think this project is good pay attention to whitepaper. Then search team member do they have some social account when is created..... 

Without good and careful research you will be in no position to do something with your investment.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
There are many things that need to be consider if will start investing in a coin. First is look how good the coin is and if how strong their platform and structure. Second, check if the coin have great potential in the future and lastly check the coin in there are a lot of investors who will invest in that coin.
right what you say in your opinion is one of the ways to invest in crypto currency choosing the right coin for me the most important thing is our conviction and patience in starting an investment with crypto currency and making a profit from its investment

You really have to be sure and have high patience to see prices going back well and you have to learn more about the kind of coins that are good for investing in the future.
I agree, currently investing in ICO is not as easy as we expect because there are so many new ICOs that are emerging now but many of them are just fraudsters or even their Projects are unable to reach softcap. Need more analysis and consideration if we want to be successful with ICO.
Activity: 514
●●

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

According to my advice, you should not invest in ICO anymore. no matter how good it is, it still can't get a good price on the floor and project owners often put investors aside. WPP, for example, is an extremely successful project but the price on the exchange is very low. divided 12 compared to the price of ICO.
Wait for STO and IEO, don't invest in ICO anymore if you don't want to lose all your money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
I wouldn't. These are mostly cash grabs. Most of these ICOs end up with alts that are practically useless. If I'm planning to spend money, I'd rather just trade established alts. At least these can just be held if their prices is low. Most alts just get dumped and that's it, the price never recovers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
First thing, it's to look for it's chart. Through this, you can see its price from the start where it has been in added in the market. Once you figure it out, try to look for their roadmap. If they have an upcoming improvements/big event, then it has potential to pump, thus it's a good opportunity to buy it.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
First it must be working product,  second, it must have real-life usage and then some good features if exclusive then better i know coin like that, DeepOniON with features like DeepSend,DeepVault and after code rebase maybe lighting network and RSK smart contracts,so maybe this can be one of coins you decide to invest.
The first thing to be prepared is knowledge about investing or trading coins, then preparing capital and finally must be mentally prepared because this is a business, and in business there is a profit and loss.
After all is ready, then choosing a coin that has good prospects and green signals means it can be an option. In business there is no need to wait, because the action is better than always counting in search of the right moment, but the price finally rises.
Activity: 464

I think what is needed to make the project successful is the community and their partners. The large and friendly community will help them a lot when a series of project articles appear on social networks and google. That is great for the project.
Their partners will help them get more opportunities when they want to implement a new development project.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
You should also consider if they will reach their softcap or hardcap if possible since because no matter how strong platform they have if they didn't reach their softcap it will be all in vain. You should also check their roadmap and the profile of the developers.
Beside your reasons which we should consider before investing in a coin, we should also look at token economics, inflation/deflation rate, look for coins which already have MVP. Also, i have to note that, if ICO did not reach softcap you will get your money back.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
You should also consider if they will reach their softcap or hardcap if possible since because no matter how strong platform they have if they didn't reach their softcap it will be all in vain. You should also check their roadmap and the profile of the developers.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
First it must be working product,  second, it must have real-life usage and then some good features if exclusive then better i know coin like that, DeepOniON with features like DeepSend,DeepVault and after code rebase maybe lighting network and RSK smart contracts,so maybe this can be one of coins you decide to invest.
Nice try promoting your favorite coin, I actually invested with Deeponion in the early stage but I was not able to follow their update now.
I know they got a lot of supporters but the price has dump and so far no new exchanges added with a decent volume, I hope for your success as I already
have mine when I cashed out during the bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Activity: 434
Of course I consider my trust and full belief before joining an investment, no matter what happens when dealing with a failure or success I will accept, but should only choose the right coins and have a good potential for success and well earning good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Before investing in cryptos, just follow simple rule- Invest what you can afford to lose-
If you are investing from your retirement or education or other savings,PLEASE Don't do that

mosf of investors now dont do these thing.much of them doing nothing when decided use their money to buy cryptocurrency.separate our asset between saving , daily needs and for investing would be better to manage our financial.
It is not about being worry but it is about make plan to invest, so when you are investing don’t think about lose only, you are investing to earn, try to look in market about value of the coin you are investing and only then invest. Try to invest the most promising coin with high potential,  look for red market and buy at lowest price only to hold long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
before i invest in any particular coin i check the roadmap and timeline and their team LinkedIn profiles and i observe whether the team is attending blockchain events
Pages:
Jump to: