Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 6. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
in investing, I think of course we must consider everything. because investment is not easy so it requires our analysis in finding important information.
the first and most important to consider was about the risk.did we accept this risk if someday we were suffered.i think most of trader and investors could not accept this , they are not ready to face it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
First of all, it is necessary to take into account the technology. If you do not see the use of this technology, then you should not invest ICO.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
in investing, I think of course we must consider everything. because investment is not easy so it requires our analysis in finding important information.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Most of the new icos are great risky.
All of ICOs are new when they first launch to the internet dude, there is no new ICOs.

The most important thing while considering in investing in a coin is their road map and their tie-ups and blockchain conference meeting with all these features we can consider investing in a coin
They can make fake meeting and edit it to make real, it's easy to edit those stuff so it looks real and some of ICOs got caught because they edited the whole meeting to just make sure the investors didn't make any doubt when investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
People here calling ICOs worthless are completely wrong.  Ethereum started as an ICO and if you invested at the start you would have gotten over a 1000x return on your initial investment.  There are still good projects out there but you have to be willing to do the research yourself and not blindly follow opinions of others.
Well said buddy. The fact is that there are always bad nuts in good nuts and we can't say we'll only have good ICOs or we can completely eradicate scammers. That's definitely not possible, not at all.
Also, ICOs are no more about 1000x, but since many are in for easy and quick profits, they'll always criticize for no reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
The most important thing while considering in investing in a coin is their road map and their tie-ups and blockchain conference meeting with all these features we can consider investing in a coin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The first thing to consider is the benefits of the project for the future. Go check the team and community as the second step. The project partner is a strong supporter of project growth so that it becomes very important.
for me the first time we see when making an investment is we have to see whether the project that we take and make the place of investment is safe or not. because the security of a project is certainly very necessary for investors, and the investors also need a real project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I usually check the project first, what is it about and what is the benefit if i buy the coins, after that i look at the team behind the project. If all is good, then i will investing my money into that coin. There are so many scam ICO and trash project, so we need to careful before invest in a coin.
many things we could to do to analize project quality.and ofcourse we have to analize it well and becarefull with our decision.most of ico now very risk , only less of them that success in market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
I usually check the project first, what is it about and what is the benefit if i buy the coins, after that i look at the team behind the project. If all is good, then i will investing my money into that coin. There are so many scam ICO and trash project, so we need to careful before invest in a coin.
Activity: 546
The risk on investing a coin is a bit high for now, wait for the time it stabilize no matter what you do you must have a full control of what's going to happen and if not then have a contingency plan to back it up in case it fails. Also research is a must, don't ever get yourself involve in something you cannot comprehend yet instead seek for knowledge every now and then. There are a lot to consider in regards to investing a particular coin.
But I see that the market is good at the moment, the Bitcoin market tends to be stable in recent months, so it can open a gap to invest in Altcoin, because for me when the market is stable as it is today, it would be good to trade Altcoin. If you want to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
The risk on investing a coin is a bit high for now, wait for the time it stabilize no matter what you do you must have a full control of what's going to happen and if not then have a contingency plan to back it up in case it fails. Also research is a must, don't ever get yourself involve in something you cannot comprehend yet instead seek for knowledge every now and then. There are a lot to consider in regards to investing a particular coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
What is important to me is the market where the coin can be traded, especially for markets with competitive volumes. Then is analyzing the supply of coins they provide and compared to market capitalization. the third is the development of these coins in their long-term plans. developer activities in their coins are also highlighted by market analysts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The first thing to consider is the benefits of the project for the future. Go check the team and community as the second step. The project partner is a strong supporter of project growth so that it becomes very important.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Investing in Cryptocurrency is of course risky. Risk is important for us to know how to invest, especially in the world of crypto risk, so you should be smart when choosing money for investment, Most of the new icos are great risky.  it makes more sense to invest in proven coins...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I consider of investing in a coin is i see how much volume of trade it happens daily so that i should be able to sell if i am buy high with low margin profit. As i always trade and i dont invest for long as i dont love any coin deeply, i just take profit as soon as i see as i know what market goes up will come down also.
Involving without any reason with any coin is not good for sure as most of time people love specific coin and they invest without any reason so it is not good better invest in other one if you are not having promising future with it, try to make research about the coin and don’t invest only for someone suggestion analyze the market properly and invest promising coin only.
Activity: 602
In my own experience as a trader and an investor i consider to get to know more about the coin i prefered to buy and invest if its good for me and good for me to gain more profits when it is officially listed in the exchange markets. And also i consider the team of the coin or the theproject itself if it is legit , considering also the roadmap and must have a good whitepaper for investors to participate in the project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I consider of investing in a coin is i see how much volume of trade it happens daily so that i should be able to sell if i am buy high with low margin profit. As i always trade and i dont invest for long as i dont love any coin deeply, i just take profit as soon as i see as i know what market goes up will come down also.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Before investing to the altcoins make sure it will have potential to increase the value of the coins. And the developer of the coin will still there and keep updating and upgrading the system of the altcoins before you invest. Investing to the altcoins need to be a lot of research and getting more information to the coin. Before investing you will consider more to avoid losing money.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Invest in cryptocurrency is risky but we can minimize the risk, I suggest you to choose ICO which consist of many expert or experienced people behind it. Don't choose project which only founded by 2-5 people. if the ICO use escrow service then it is very safe. Choose ICO that held in exchange site because you  always can trade your coin anytime.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
I'd play safe and only invest large amounts in the "old" coins, namely BTC and ETH, plus a couple more of the stable coins.

The thing with new alts is that even when you did your homework and found they're legit, that's not enough to be sure of their success. Dozens go live in a month and they can't all succeed. Maybe invest in one you really like but don't get hopes high too much.
Pages:
Jump to: