Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 13. (Read 34218 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 23, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
If you keep good coins then you should not worry when such a drawdown , and if of course bad coins is worth selling immediately, because a lot of bad coins that will not recover

We now see the market self-cleaning. The exchanges remove garbage altcoins. Useless projects do not collect a lot of money (unlike 2017). For a long time, you only need to store Bitcoin, the remaining coins are only for short-term speculation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
I think that the best option for this type of market is trading. If you have invested in the long term, then wait for the next cycle to happen in a year, two or three.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
If you keep good coins then you should not worry when such a drawdown , and if of course bad coins is worth selling immediately, because a lot of bad coins that will not recover
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
You should do waht you did all the time. Watch for the market and keep your faith and believe that all things will be fine here
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 23, 2018, 03:54:19 PM
I prefer to sell it when the token that we hold has a high increase because if we only rely on the hodl it will be of no use because it's only delaying to get profits even many tokens that have got the best value at that time and after that don't get it again and need longer time to return to the best price, of course it is a loss if we continue to hold the token until now because not all new tokens will also get an incredible price.
This is how it works. The longer you hold, the greater are the risks you will be bearing but the higher the profit will be. You need to take risks to make higher profit. The tokens are whole different story. It is better to hold them initially. This is because, when a token gets listed in an exchange, the price starts to get dumped for a while due to most tokens holders who received them without investing anything tends to sell them as soon as possible to cash out their money. So, it is better to hold them for longer term to see their real value.
Activity: 406
November 23, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

I actually believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology for a long term and I have chosen to invest in projects that could potentially have great future one day. So I'm holding onto those investments, and will do so for many more years to come. So definitely hold for me, but hold for projects that are  actively developing their product.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 23, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
I prefer to sell it when the token that we hold has a high increase because if we only rely on the hodl it will be of no use because it's only delaying to get profits even many tokens that have got the best value at that time and after that don't get it again and need longer time to return to the best price, of course it is a loss if we continue to hold the token until now because not all new tokens will also get an incredible price.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 23, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

I am still saying don't be a panicked seller.  Its a common behave of market so that we just need to be patience. Crypto is not born to end so that be patience and hold your asset surely you will get your level. Don't sell on this deep below either you will be on huge loss.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

hold for long time is useless when you hold some shitcoin, in practice i'm still in holding side.

for me the best choice is hold because we all known that cryptocurrency have a bright future, but its all depends in situation if you think that if you hold a currency that have a future just hold and wait until the price gets better.

yes hold is still best choice when see this market situation.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 23, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
For now it's better to keep quiet for me. because I'm still afraid to jump into market competition but seeing prices in the market that are so cheap makes me interested in buying as much as possible
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
November 23, 2018, 02:26:42 PM
It seems to me that the last two weeks have given everyone the opportunity to realize what to do with cryptocurrencies (to leave until better times or to transfer to stablecoin/Fiat) Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
Well, how to say someone kept bitcoin with $ 10 and became a dollar millionaire, it just depends on the case and a little bit of luck , but of course for me now this strategy does not work already
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 22, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
Patience brings reward friend. As your rank, it seems that you are new here! if you are then I would say please hold the coin until market bounce back. Eventually, you will have some experience and knowledge as well at the same time you will have some profits too. So keep patience do a search about market regularly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
      What you should do now is in your hands. The future is in your hands. If you are always worried about cryptocurrency, you will find yourself in the situation to sell quickly and not make profit. Try to think smart. Do your own research and balance the advantages and disadvantages. There are coins that deserve to keep in the long run, but there are coins that do not have a long future and need to be sold. It's important, through your experience and the information gathered, to exploit the maximum potential of a coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 21, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
I think I will also sell my altcoins in January 2019 if the bitcoin does not reach $ 6k back. I no longer have the patience to hold on to these worthless coins. It's only whale-worthy. We will easily lose hand if held for too long.
Should not be doing that. If you have invested in cryptocurrency not last money, then you better keep your coins and tokens. In the future, the market will grow, we just have to wait for this moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
I didn't hear the words of other people, even I was on my own principle. During a market situation wasn't good, you must have a strong mentality. I will keep my assets for the next few months and hope this situation will return as soon as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 21, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
I think I will also sell my altcoins in January 2019 if the bitcoin does not reach $ 6k back. I no longer have the patience to hold on to these worthless coins. It's only whale-worthy. We will easily lose hand if held for too long.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
November 21, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
Live by the hodl, die by the hodl.

Hold your coins, you'll feel much worse if you sell the bottom.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
in my opinion you should try to hold on and always hold your Crypto when conditions are bad. now the market is in an unstable condition, so holding is the right step for you. if you take action to sell in a situation like this, you will lose a lot of money if the purchase price in the past is more expensive than the current selling price. It's better to save your coins for some time because I'm sure crypto will rise soon and in the future will soar, be patient and always wait.
Activity: 252
November 21, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
You do not need to sell your crypto, just hold your coins and try to find an option of how to earn even on this market. There are some great strategies like margin trading or taking part in popular bounty programmes to earn some additional crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: