Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 33. (Read 34255 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 10, 2018, 01:04:13 PM
Holding it`s one of many good options, you can try trading coins and after that, you will be rich. You don`t need to sell immediately because you will be in great losses, its cost to hold and buy more.

Do you really think the game in this market is so easy? Just hold and not sell early will bring great profit?
Everyone now, market isn't an easy game as trade then hold and sell then earn profit as they wish. Sometime you need to look it as an easy thing to get motivation when in a panic state or feeling hopeless. Of course it really helps. Make it looks easy while the fact is so difficult.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
sometimes i sell my asset, but all assets that i sold is a shit project for me, if i have good project, i will hold it, no matter if the price is on bull or bear, i just hold it till i feel enough Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

You need to wait for a good price for your coins, at least try very hard to do so, of course, if you believe in the project. Act on the situation.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Holding it`s one of many good options, you can try trading coins and after that, you will be rich. You don`t need to sell immediately because you will be in great losses, its cost to hold and buy more.

Do you really think the game in this market is so easy? Just hold and not sell early will bring great profit?
Activity: 476
October 10, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
I think that there is not one right decision. If you are experienced trader you could do both of this things but if not you should only hold your coins for a long term period or you will lose all your money at trading.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 10, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
I prefer to keep the coins in the long term, because I believe that the cryptocurrency will soon start to grow!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
its simple for me to say, if you believe there is a high potential of the coin to go high, then its obvious that you hold rather than just sell just like that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
Short trade and sell into fiat whenever I need cash to spend irl. But if cash isn't needed, holding your coins is the best thing to do imo.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 10, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
We have in one way or the other made some decisions that we do not like. I have hold coin that worth $20k but today the value is less than $200. The most important thing is that you invest in crypto that have working products these group of token have potentials even though when bad market have make them to drop in price but believe me when thing get rozy back they will regain their price. So be a brave investors. just few token out there are worth investing in. the rest will be remain dump and dump
Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 06:57:34 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I do believe and practice holding if I think I'll be loosing my money that I invest.Be patience also is the best strategy in this crypto world.

copper member
Activity: 995
October 10, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

It all depends on the coins, let's say I participated in the Neluns project, this is a bank. They have collected a lot. But the trick is that the token after the ICO will no longer be prodovatsya, which means that as the bank grows, the token itself will also grow, and such coins are better kept. Other coins are better to sell from the day they enter the stock exchange so that there are no problems.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
It's totally depend from wich coins you have, obviously I can recommend hold coins from top 5 or top 10, also hold coins wich can be listed at some big exchanges. However nobody knows for sure what we will see in future in cryptocyrrency, any unnamed coin can be bumped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
I believe the trade and practice it. If you take into account all the factors, trading gives you more profit than hold this year. But in this case there are dangers such as a sudden pump or a dump of coins in which you did not have time to gather positions. You need to play not the whole balance but a smaller part of it so that in case of loss you can restore everything.
Activity: 512
October 10, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
Much better hold the coins and some other altcoins just like ethereum, monero and neo because there is a high chance that you will benefits or profit it in the future than some ICO's as of now.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 10, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
It depends on what you are holding now, try to search each one of which coin that should be sell or to be hold but if you think you just lose it and losing already then to hold for long term that is the best option because maybe in the future that particular coin of yours will become very valuable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 10, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

do it according to the experience and knowledge you have. if not, you must find new information and try to gain knowledge. it is important for you to be able to speculate according to what you are planning.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 10, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
These days the situation is really very complicated. 2 years ago situations were better. You need to make logical choices right now be sure not to hurt.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
I will survive by holding everyone I have, because I need altcoins for the future,
and we should not let go of altcoins because we are afraid of losing the value of
altcoins, but all returns to each of us, both for that and also.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
I am hodling all my savings, because the market is too unstable. Nobody knows for show, where will we go in the next couple of months. Somebody says bull run, somebody says another dump. I would recommend to wait for a while and to hold until the better market.
Pages:
Jump to: