Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 35. (Read 34255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 01, 2018, 02:42:29 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
It all depends on you. Sometimes the money we invest in all these is the money we will need in a short time, so when that time comes you will be forced to sell out and get your money.

But some of us here have more than enough to the extent that the money we invest here means nothing to us even if we lose it. So if you have more than enough or if you invested what you can afford to lose, then its better to leave it and have patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
coins are good in terms of having a good team and also experienced would be good to put on hold and is used for investment. When do not have clarity about the team and certainly doesn't even have the potential to thrive then sell just as long as it has at a reasonable price. There is a possibility the value would drop even further than expected when it doesn't have a team of developers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
September 30, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Holding is not useless, it just depends on your own strategy as a person. People will always have different opinions based on the fact that they see things differently. For a trader, it is a normal thing to expect such a person to want to stick with the idea or mindset of trading the fluctuations and making more profit from the fluctuations rather than holding all through, while for someone without trading knowledge will rather just stick with long term hold instead. It is just how your knowledge limits you in this case that matters at the end of it all.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
September 30, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
Everything depends on the situation and availability of crypto-currencies in your portfolio. The strategy here is very much. It is impossible to sell everything at once and at the same time nothing to sell.I try to sell half of the tokens.I'm holding the other half.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Hold or sell it is really your personal responsibilities, don't care who guys recommendation. Suppose, someone say that market pumping very soon and than you hold tight but when your holding time is finished and you see that market is big dumping what is your reaction when?
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
It paid off for people who hold bitcoin for long it may be frustrating in current market condition to hold, don't be frustrated hold on to what you have it will soon pay off.
Activity: 115
September 30, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
I suggest you to keep holding the tokens that you have and this is the right time for you to invest because the current prices are cheap, you don't have to worry about investing in cryptocurrency because in the next few months everything will return to normal and go up to more than yesterday.
don't let you fall behind to become a wealthy elite who will come, don't you listen to people who say negative about cryptocurrency because they don't know this.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
I think its to late to sell now. If you sell it will a little amount of money...useless. Better to hodl for 3-5 month. Definitely it will be much more money....
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
September 30, 2018, 01:19:50 PM
Holding benefit just for long-term or if you are lucky then got an advantage if coins gain too much growth in just a couple of days. If you have not much idea about trading then holding is best if you believe the price will rise. If you are holding just a single coin then it's good to split it. But it's up to our own views. How we look the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
I wonder why anyone would say holding is useless. There are always two way to things, it is either you know how to trade, sell the peaks and buy the bottom if you know how to identify them, or simply just hold on to what you have if you do not have the knowledge to identify them.

It is this mindset that holding is useless that made a lot of people with no idea of trading, try to lay their hands on it without even any form of experience and knowledge and then they end up losing even much more than they would have, if they just simply held. Holding is not bad as long as you know you do not have the skills to trade the fluctuations.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 29, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Every situation must be analyzed individually. It all depends on when the person invested in the crypto currency and in which coins. After the analysis, you can draw conclusions about what to do in the near future. I've sold all my crypto currency, and now I'm waiting for a further reduction in the price of all crypto currencies.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
September 29, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
Have been in crypto since the early days. Every time I have been in doubt I have bought more. That has served me very very well  Cool
Activity: 784
September 29, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
I can't tell you what to do, but I can say what I am doing right now. I will hold my crypto till the end, even if it will worth 0. Because I believe in it.
yes you are right, now the best choice is to hold our coins. the price will definitely rise but whether it's when we won't know. we just have to wait until the price rises because of our profit.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
the system of selling, buying or holding all depends on the market conditions that are relatively key. not everyone is able to survive when the market price falls because of a long time to recover, with a little patience will get satisfactory results. we only need savings when the price goes down to buy a cheap but good coin and hold it up.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
September 29, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
Never ever invest more than what you need to pay your bills and take care of yourself.  If you start with this very basic strategy then the next thing to do is to never sell for a loss.  What --anyone-- should do right now in this market is BUY and HODL.  There are a lot of really good projects going right now and also quite a few that don't have a future.  Try to find what interests you in this space and then talk to people in discord/telegram/etc and see how you can help. 
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
The market condition is not good and this market is continually falling down and down. Holding is the best option as per my opinion in this kind of market situation.

You're right. Selling at this time is not a good idea. The most you have bought coins from half a year ago. If you sell now you will lose a large sum. Please be patient for a while.
if we take into account the fact that almost all of the prices for crypto currency have fallen 10 times, then no sales today should be out of the question. Still, we need to wait for the market to stabilize and then navigate the level of prices of its coins ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 29, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

In this point, you should find your own decision. No one can tell you what's better and they all have their "favorite" coins they prefer. If there is a big price jump in a coin, however, in most cases I advise you to resell at short notice, because a pullback can often follow. Then you can collect the coins again a little further down.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
I can't tell you what to do, but I can say what I am doing right now. I will hold my crypto till the end, even if it will worth 0. Because I believe in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
The market condition is not good and this market is continually falling down and down. Holding is the best option as per my opinion in this kind of market situation.

You're right. Selling at this time is not a good idea. The most you have bought coins from half a year ago. If you sell now you will lose a large sum. Please be patient for a while.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
I have with each token a special case. It is impossible to tell for all what needs to be sold or to hold everything. I look at what stage of development there is a project, expect whether it is worth holding it further or to sell now.
Pages:
Jump to: